Solbi Strikes again

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Next Day the same thing happen. Solbi spotted Tiffany sitting at the practice room. She goes inside.  Suju members arrived early this day they enter the practice room and saw Solbi and Tiffany again. The two girls don’t know that they’re watching.

 

Solbi: Hi Tiff!

 

Tiffany ignored her.

 

Solbi: oh, your eyes are swollen, did you cry because of the hot coffee I spilled on you or because you can’t seduce Donghae? Oh I remember your father was murdered last night right? I think he’s not murdered by other people, I think your mother kill him to own all the money. Are you like her? Of course yes, but you don’t like to collect money, maybe to collect boys, like Kyuhyun, Sungmin.

 

Tiffany: *crying* stop

 

It’s okay for Tiffany to hear insults about her but about her family? No way. Tiffany stands up and try to walk away.

 

Solbi: why are you walking away? I’m still talking. I that your mother teach you? To be rude and to be a collector? Collector of boys?

 

Tiffany slapped her as hard as she could.

 

Solbi: my face turn red, just wait in few minutes and Donghae oppa will be here.

 

Donghae: How could you do this?

 

Tiffany thought that it was her again.

 

Solbi: I was apologizing to her then she slapped me.

 

Tiffany: I’m out of here. *crying*

 

She walks away crying.

 

Donghae: I think our friendship ends in here, Solbi.

 

All of the members follow Tiffany. Donghae grab her hands.

 

Tiffany: *crying* mwo?!

 

Donghae: I’m sorry for not letting you explain yesterday.

 

Sungmin: sorry for what happen to your father.

 

Tiffany just nodded and go to SNSD’s room. The girls arrived and they go to the practice room with Tiffany.

 

It was lunch already when Solbi came.

 

Jessica: What do you want.

 

Solbi: I just want to give you this. *Gives two containers full of vegetable salad*

 

Sooyoung: no, thanks

 

Solbi: It’s not what you think, I buy this at the cafeteria.

 

The girls inspect it, it still had it’s seal so they accepted it. Super Junior and SNSD ate the salad.

 

Ryeowook: I think this salad is too oily.

 

Solbi: because it has olive oil.

 

Tiffany: olive oil?!

 

Seohyun: why unnie?

 

Tiffany: I had an olive oil allergy.

 

Solbi: that’s why I bought it. Enjoy!

 

Solbi runs away.

 

After a few minutes, Tiffany’s eyes became red, she had stomachache, rashes on her skin and chest pains.

 

Kyuhyun is one the main office because Mr. Lee called him. Donghae grab his sunglasses, jacket and car key. He carry Tiffany and bring her to the hospital.

 

After several hours in the hospital, Donghae drove Tiffany into her house. Tiffany’s father is already cremated. He sat at their couch.

 

Tiffany’s mom: Tiffany, the police are here to investigate, please go to your room with your friend.

 

Tiffany: okay mom. Yah Donghae let’s have a snack.

 

Donghae followed her, he enter her room, he was amazed, Tiffany is really a huge fan of them.

 

Donghae: so I’m your favorite member of SuJu.

 

He said as he stares at his big poster at Tiffany’s room.

 

Tiffany: ne, but I change by bias already.

 

Donghae: Kyuhyun?

 

Tiffany: Ne,

 

Donghae: you choose Kyuhyun over me??

 

Tiffany: ne, Waeyo?

 

Donghae: I’m better than Kyuhyun.

 

Tiffany: I’m close to him. Here *gives a slice of cake*

 

Donghae: Who baked this? It’s delicious.

 

Tiffany: I baked it.

 

Donghae: You’re rich why don’t you let your maid cook?

 

Tiffany: we don’t have a maid, were rich but I’m not a spoiled brat.

 

After eating the cake, Donghae go home.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Tiffany is so nice, I’m definitely wrong about her; she’s just a simple woman. After we eat I followed her to their kitchen, she even wash the dishes. I think I like her.

 

===============================================================-

go Donghae!!

 

Hope you like it!