Meeting Solbi

I’m just a Fangirl

 

After buying foods, SuJu members go back at room were they will have an orientation together with SNSD about the SS2. It’s already 8:30am, Mr. Nam will start the orientation at 9:00.

 

Taeyeon: Mr. Nam said that we should sit alternately, boy girl boy girl, that’s the pattern.

 

SuJu: okay,

 

Kyuhyun: where’s Tiffany? We saw her a while ago.

 

Seohyun: I think she’s on the main office, you know, Mr. Lee is strict on people who gets late.

 

At exactly 8:45am Mr. Nam enter the room.

 

Mr. Nam: We’ll begin,

 

Sungmin: Tiffany’s not here

 

Mr. Nam: don’t worry, she’s with Mr. Lee. *his phone rings*. Excuse me.

 

Mr. Nam went out to answer the call. Tiffany entered. Everybody was staring at her, even Donghae.

 

Tiffany: Annyeong Haseyo, *bows slightly*

 

Hyoyeon: I love your clothes!

 

Tiffany: *looks at her clothes * oh..Gomawo.

 

Tiff look for any available seats but unfortunately the only vacant seat is between Kyuhyun and Donghae.

 

*I guess I have no choice* Tiffany thought.

 

Tiffany sat between Kyu and Hae, she just get her iPod touch and listen to music.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

When Tiffany enters, everyone is looking at her, including me. I don’t think she can wear that kind of clothes, when I first saw her (when she give me back my wallet) she was wearing t-shirt and jeans. She sat beside me, opens her bag, bring out her iPad. The wallpaper on her iPad is no other than me. It was edited with“I’m his no.1 fan” lettering on it. She’s my fan? I thought. Kyuhyun try to talk to her.

 

Kyuhyun: why do you change your course?

 

Tiffany: because I want to.

 

She was so cold to Kyuhyun now, it’s my fault.

 

Kyuhyun: please don’t be cold to me, you’re my only friend in our school. *showing his aegyo*

 

Tiffany: *stares at him* fine, be thankful, I can’t resist you.

 

They had a short chat; this is the first day I see Kyuhyun smile after Tiffany changed her course.

 

*someone’s knocking on the door*

 

Sunny: Donghae, somebody’s looking for you.

 

I saw Solbi standing in front of the door.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I was failed to avoid them, I don’t care what Donghae will say.

 

I saw a girl standing at the door, Sunny call Donghae. Is that’s Donghae’s new girlfriend? Sunye’s more beautiful than her.

 

Me: Kyuhyun oppa, who is she?*pointing to the girl*

 

Kyuhyun: It’s Solbi, Donghae’s suitor.

 

Me: suitor~? Boys should be the girls’ suitor.

 

Kyuhyun: *laughs*, she likes Donghae very much, she is also a trainee here for 7 years, but because of her attitude she’s still a trainee.

 

Me: what attitude?

 

Kyuhyun: when she wants something, she’ll do everything to have it.

 

Solbi: Bye oppas! I’ll be here tomorrow.

 

After Solbi leave, SuJu and other SNSD members start to tease Donghae.

 

 Sooyoung: The witch is back.

 

Jessica: aigoo, my blood is boiling again.

 

Tiffany: Waeyo?

 

Yuri: come here, I’ll tell you a secret.

 

I go to Yuri’s place

 

Yuri: she almost kill Yoona. * she whisper to me*

 

Me: why?, what happened?

 

Yuri: when she knew that Donghae had a feelings for Yoona, she put poison into Yoona’s food.

 

Me: why you didn’t tell to Mr. Lee so that she’ll be kick out from being a trainee.

 

Yuri: we don’t have any evidence.

 

Mr. Nam came back and we started the orientation.

 

Mr. Nam: you already know each other right? You don’t have to introduce yourself one by one. Except for Ms. Hwang.

 

Me; huh?

 

Mr. Nam: let’s have a background tour about Ms. Hwang. She’s fluent in Korean, Filipino and English. She is the only child, her father is the owner of Tiffany & co., oh, the expensive jewelry store. And she knows how to play piano, flute and violin.

 

Sungmin: can you give also her phone number?

 

*everyone laughs*

 

After having a little background about SS2,

 

Mr. Nam: SuJu members will be having a solo performance some of the girls will be their backup dancers. Let’s start at Leeteuk, you’ll be singing Honey, Tiffany will be with you with Yoona and Jessica. Ryeowook, you’ll be singing Insomnia, I’ll ask SNSD, who among of you can have a mature dance steps.

 

Taeyeon: I think Yuri can do it.

 

Mr. Nam: okay, so Yuri will do it. Let’s start the practice tomorrow, remember girls you should wear  high heels. I will be giving you a key to your own locker room.

 

He gave the key to Taeyeon and we all go to our new room.

 

Donghae’s POV

Were at our locker room…

 

Kyuhyun: Hyung let’s go at the mall.

 

Donghae: I’ll just follow you later, I’ll just apologize to Tiffany.

 

Kyuhyun: that’s a good idea, we’ll meet you at the mall.

 

No one’s POV

 

Tiffany was the only one left at their room, she grab her bag and saw Donghae standing at the door.

 

Donghae: Tiffany, can we talk?

 

Tiffany: were talking already.

 

Donghae: I’ll rephrase my question. Tiffany, can we talk at the cafeteria downstairs?

 

Tiffany: okay,

 

At the cafeteria…

 

Tiffany sat at the chair, same as Donghae.

 

Donghae: do you want to drink or eat something?

 

Tiffany: no, just say what you want to say.

 

Donghae: I-I-I just want to say that ……I-I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. You know, were working in the same management, same manager.

 

Tiffany: okay.

 

Solbi came and saw Tiffany and Donghae sitting at the cafeteria. She stopped and look at them.

 

Because Donghae is forgiven by Tiffany, he hugged her.

 

Donghae: Mianheyo, I’m so happy.

 

Tiffany: I’ll go home now.

 

Donghae: I’ll drive you home.

 

Tiffany: I had my own car. Bye.

 

Solbi’s POV

She’s stealing Donghae from me. I saw Donghae hugged Tiffany. Are they having a relationship? Get ready for what may happen starting tomorrow.

 

=========================================================

hope you like it