ouch!

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Months passed by, some HaeFany anti’s became supporters, seeing that Donghae is happy with her. While SNSD will be promoting their 1st mini-album.  At SNSD’s dorm….

 

Sooyoung: what’s the date today?

 

Taeyeon: July 29, why?

 

Yuri: Tiffany’s birthday is on August 1 right?

 

Jessica: let’s buy her a gift!

 

Taeyeon: tell to the other members but make sure she doesn’t know it.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Donghae said that he’s free tomorrow, and invite me to go out. I go back to our dorm and check my sched.

 

Tiffany: hi! What’s our schedule tomorrow?

 

Yoona: where did you go?

 

Tiffany: at SJ’s dorm

 

Taeyeon: tomorrow will be our comeback stage remember?

 

Tiffany: oh I forgot. *phone rings*. Oh eomma is calling

 

Tiffany: Eomma!?

 

Other line: oh, can you speak in english?

 

Tiffany: who’s this? Why are you using my mother’s phone?

 

Other line: your mother fainted in the mall a while ago, she’s here in the Philippine General Hospital (PGH), no one can read her ID, good thing her phone is not in hangul. You’re the last person she called, so I call you.

 

I remember that her mother go back to Philippines to sell our properties.

 

Tiffany: is she okay now? I’m in Korea so I can’t go now.

 

Other line: I called you to say that she had a cancer and she’s already in the critical stage, the doctors said that she had just days to live.

 

What? Tears fell down, I don’t know anything about it.

 

Tiffany: a-are you serious?

 

Other line: yes, so you should call your relatives already. I’ll just text you the phone number of this hospital to keep in touch.

 

Tiffany: o-o-okay, thank you.

We hang up. Did she know it already? That she’s sick? Why she didn’t tell me? My mind is already blank all this time, I can’t find a reason why does my mother need to suffer? All I know is I need to go to Philippines as soon as possible. I went inside the dorm, tears flowing on my cheeks.

 

Seohyun: why are you crying unnie?

 

They all rushed at me.

 

Tiffany: I need to talk to Mr. Nam or Mr. Lee.

 

Sunny: why? What happen.

 

Tiffany: eomma, she had cancer, in critical stage, I need to go to Philippines.

 

Taeyeon: I just call Donghae, she can drive you to Mr. Nam’s house.

 

They make me sit down and drink some water. After few minutes Taeyeon came back with Donghae and other member.

 

Sungmin: what happen.

 

I just hug Donghae and whisper

 

Tiffany: Oppa, l need to talk to Mr. Nam.

 

Donghae: okay, common.

 

He wipe my tears and grab my jacket. We ride at his car.

 

Donghae: here. *gives the jacket* don’t worry everything will be okay.

 

After few minutes we reached the house. I tell the problem and he tells it to Mr. Lee.

 

Mr. Nam: he agreed, is it just okay that we will tell the true reason of why you’ll not perform?

 

I just nod. We left the house and go to the airport to check if there’s any vacant seat. Fortunately it has, I’ll be leaving tomorrow.

 

Tiffany: thank you for accompanying me oppa.

 

Donghae: anything for you, you should rest now, your flight is very early. I’ll be the one who will accompany you to the airport okay?

 

Tiffany: but~

 

Donghae: no buts

 

He kiss me and hug me.

 

Donghae: don’t worry, everything will be okay.

 

I just keep on crying that makes his clothes wet. We waved goodbye and enter our own dorm.

 

THE NEXT MORNING…

 

I wake up at 3:00 am, my flight will be at 5. I went out, Donghae was already there.

 

Tiffany: oh, sorry for waiting.

 

Donghae: it’s okay.

 

He carry my luggage and put it at the back of his car. Silence domed us on our way, I don’t know what will happen to my mother. We arrived at the airport, we enter without making any attention (I forgot my disguise). We sat at the waiting area.

 

Donghae: If only I can go with you.

 

Tiffany: This is the only day you can rest from your hectic schedule oppa.

 

It’s time to go, Donghae oppa hugged and kiss me, and wave goodbye to each other.

 

At the plane, I received a text message from Aeri.

 

From: Aeri

Fany~ah, I’m here at PGH, your mom is already awake and she’s looking for you.

 

I replied.

 

To: Aeri

I’m here at the plane, I’m just waiting for some passengers. Thank you for being there.

 

Again, I received a text message but not from Aeri, from Hyun Ah.

 

From: Hyun Ah

Tiffany, I heard from the news the reason why you can’t perform now, I felt sorry for you and your mom. Don’t worry everything will be alright. 4Minute girls will always here for you. Stay strong! Miracles do happen.

 

 

“I hope so” I thought

 

 

End of her POV

 

 

Someone’s POV

 

So, her mother’s sick? So pathetic, I’ll make Tiffany suffer continuously..*evil laughs*

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Tiffany arrived at the Philippines, she quickly go to the hospital and spotted Aeri sitting beside her mother’s bed.

 

 

Aeri: Tiffany!

 

 

Eomma turn her head, she’s so pale.

 

 

Tiffany: eomma, Aeri, thank you very much.

 

 

Aeri: don’t worry, she’s like my true mother. I’ll just leave for a while.

 

 

Aeri left us.

 

 

Tiffany: Eomma! Why don’t you tell me that you’re sick?

 

 

Mrs. Hwang: I don’t want to make you leave in your group just to be with me, and besides the doctor from Korea said that I couldn’t be cured.

 

 

Tiffany: Eomma, miracles do happen, appa already left us, don’t left me alone.

 

 

Mrs. Hwang: sorry my dear, if it’s my time, I couldn’t do anything. Donghae will be there for you.

 

 

My phone rings.

 

 

Mrs. Hwang: answer it.

 

 

Tiffany: Yoboseyo?

 

 

Donghae: are you there already?

 

 

Tiffany: ne oppa, don’t worry.

 

 

Donghae: okay, I just check if you arrive safely. Bye, take care.

 

 

We hanged up.

 

 

Mrs. Hwang: lawyer Chen will be here later, I will give all of our savings and the company to you.

 

 

Tiffany: eomma…

 

 

August 1…

 

Sooyoung: call Tiffany, call Tiffany!!

 

 

Yuri: hurry! Hurry!

 

 

Yoona: ne! ne!

 

 

They call Tiffany.

 

 

Girls: Yoboseyo!

 

 

Tiffany: *crying tone* Yoboseyo?

 

 

Girls: saengkil chukka hamnida!!

 

 

Tiffany: thank you,

 

 

Seohyun: why your voice’s like that?

 

 

Tiffany: *cried* eomma, e-eomma, she died already, just a while ago.

 

 

They we’re all shocked. Tiffany’s mother died exactly at her birth date.

 

 

Taeyeon: we’re sorry about that Fany.

 

 

Tiffany: I’ll be going home tomorrow night, I gotta go now.

 

 

They hang up.

 

 

Tiffany read the note that her mother left.

 

 

Dear Tiffany / Miyoung,

 

Sorry for leaving you alone, you should continue your life in Korea, you had eight instant sisters there, 15 brothers and additional eight mothers. I know they love you as much as me and your father love you. Learn that life must go on. And sorry for not being one of the witnesses that you’re becoming Mrs. Lee Mi young. Remember that we always love you and we’re always here for you even if you can’t see us.

 

 

It made Tiffany cry. Her mother was cremated. At the next day she visited their shop, she made Aeri the manager of that store. After that she just at home, didn’t even eat. She remember what her mother said when her father died:

 

*flashback*

 

Tiffany: eomma, why you don’t look suffering at father’s death

 

Eomma: I’m very sad of what happen, because I know that there will be no problem at the place where he is now, he’ll be happy staying there and he don’t want to see that we’re suffering for him.

 

*end of the flashback*

 

 

Tiffany now realize that what her mother was right, life must go on.

 

============================================================================-

 

just wait ans Solbi will come!

 

sorry for this chapter

 

thank you for your comments!