Aishh!

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

The next day, as expected many reports, and anti’s gather in front of our dorms. I just sat at the balcony.

 

“what will I do?, I’m still a rookie and I already got anti’s” I thought

 

“why are you sitting here, it’s too cold.” Donghae said from my back

 

“Oppa, I don’t know how to handle this,”

 

“don’t worry, just tell them the truth”

 

“okay, oppa, I gotta go”

 

“where are you going?”

 

“Taeyeon unnie said that we had an schedule at 10:00 and it’s 9:00 already”

 

“okay, take care”

 

This is the last time that we will be guesting because we will be busy about our next project.

 

“ are you okay? You look sick?” Yoona asked me

 

“yes, I’m okay”

 

“don’t worry about what the anti’s will say, they cannot manage Donghae’s heart” Hyoyeon added

 

“I’m just afraid losing my career”

 

“Don’t worry about that everything will be fine” Jessica said

 

“girls, we had no costume slash uniform for today, hurry changed your clothes now” Taeyeon said

 

After changing our clothes we go to SME’s lobby, where the interview will be held. We go straight to our room.

 

Mr. Nam: Mr. Lee said that because this is your last appearance on TV, you will be performing Genie but the lobby is too small so you will perform outside.

 

Yuri: we’re not going to we’re the costumes, are we?

 

Mr. Nam: no you’re not. Your clothes will be your choice this time.

 

 Hyoyeon: great. Is our performance open to public?

 

Mr. Nam: ne, go out after 5 minutes, arasso?

 

Girls: ne.

 

Tiffany: who will be the host?

 

Sooyoung:  Adrien Lee and Yemie Lee.

 

Taeyeon: let’s go

 

Nine of us went outside. I saw a familiar car arriving, It’s Donghae’s car. What will he do here? He doesn’t have schedule today, or maybe emergency call.

 

After our performance, the interview begin. It just was all about my injury, debut, fans , anti-fans and so on. I’m enjoying our first live interview.

 

Yemie: we’re finish asking our questions but we had 2 lucky fans that will have a chance to ask questions to them.

 

She walk towards the crowd and ask a fan.

 

Yemie: who’s the member you like to ask?

 

Fan: Taeyeon unnie

 

Yemie: Taeyeon! Okay you may ask now.

 

Fan: Taeyeon unnie, what can you say about the people who says that because your too short, you don’t deserve to be the leader?

 

Taeyeon: oh my, all I can say is I can do things that tall person cannot do.

 

Yemie: okay next fan. Who’s the member you like to interview.

 

Fan: Tiffany.

 

Yemie: Tiffany!

 

Fan: what can you say to the HaeFany anti’s. they are saying that YoonHae or HaeSica is better that you.

 

Omo! Am I the most controversial member of SNSD?

 

 Adrien: Yemie, I think she can’t answer it alone.

 

Yemie: so what do you think Adrien? We’re broadcasting live.

 

Adrien: hey cameraman, follow me!

 

We watch the monitor beside the stage to know where will he go. He pointed to the room of Super Junior. He opened it without knocking. He spotted Donghae sitting on the couch while watching on our live broadcast.

 

Adrien: hi Donghae!

 

Donghae: hi!

 

Adrien: Yemie ask the fans what they want, bring Donghae out there or interview him here inside?

 

Yemie: so! Inside or outside?

 

Please just stay inside!!

 

Fans: OUTSIDE!!!!

 

Adrien: can you join us outside?

 

Donghae has no choice but to go outside. Seeing Donghae came out of the building made the fans scream. And of course angry anti’s.

 

Yemie: can you two stand up?

 

We stand up, he walks towards me.

 

Tiffany: *whisper* I’m nervous!

 

Donghae: me too *smiles*

 

Yemie: I’ll repeat the question. What can you say to the HaeFany anti’s. They are saying that YoonHae or HaeSica is better that you.

 

Adrien: Tiffany will answer about the anti’s. While Donghae will answer about the YoonHae and HaeSica thing.

 

Tiffany: I don’t want to talk about the anti’s, I cannot change their minds, I can’t control them. I just want to say thank you for those who supports.

 

Yemie: While you answering it, he keeps on staring at you, Tiffany will melt Donghae! Okay it’s your turn.

 

Donghae: uhmm.. it’s so hard. I don’t know where the YoonHae and HaeSica thing came from. Me, Jess and Yoona are close friends.

 

The show ends and thanks God! I answer the question!

 

=========================================================================

 

hope you like it!!

 

AUTHORS NOTE!!

 

For those Obsessive fangirls/fanboys(like me) just always remember this!:

 

Your bias isn't your property, they have the right to do whatever the hell they want. So don't hate on every single girl they talk to or even ACKNOWLEDGE. it's their life, not yours.

 

for my beloved 27 subscribers:

lovelove11

xoxorange

mello913

girlx1399

NabilaLuvU-Kiss

simplyme_94

cherrish17

nuramniS

Haefanyperfectcouple

SuGenLover

lil_chibi955

tiff_nana

PuppyJoo

hwangmiyoung

SappireBlueS

amusingmurdermachine

SeoKyuForever

tiffany_jessica

lovethesmiles

famega

soshifx

fyeahbridges

SungGi

kyuminhae05

weelowee

zuiinlubjeti

supermeekey

 

Thank you very very much!!

 

you comments are much appreciated!!