Gone in Mokpo

I’m just a Fangirl

After the show, Donghae get his car and check her phone.

 

From: Tiffany

                Oppa, someone is following me, can you fetch me here?

 

He go to the place where Tiffany told him.

 

*Tiffany’s POV*

 

“ Oppa is there already, “ I said from afar.

 

Man1: Ms. Hwang,

 

A voice from my back, the man who was following me speaks. I turn my head, seeing the two men starring at me.

 

Me: Waeyo?

Man2: what do you want us to do to get you away from Donghae?

Me: Mwo?

 

One of the men get a gun from his pocket.

 

Man: mianhae, I idolize you but my boss ordered this,, so,,,,…

Me: Solbi?

Donghae: Yah!

 

Man (to the other man): boss said that we should avoid hurting this guy, kaja?!

The two men run. Me and Donghae got home safely.

 

Donghae: I’m going home at Mokpo tomorrow, want to come with me?

Me: I’d love too, but where very busy for our Japanese album,, mian?

Donghae: maybe next time. Thank you for the gift.

Me: you’re always welcome

 

The next day, Donghae went to Mokpo to visit his parents & relatives. It’s very late at night but he’s still not at home. I talk to Kyuhyun oppa but he didn’t receive a message from Donghae either.

 

Me: Oppa, can you call him?

Kyuhyun: okay

 

=--------------------PHONE CALL-------------------------=

Kyuhyun: he said that he’s with his friends and cousin right now. You should sleep now, your flight tomorrow is very early.

 

Right, where flying to Japan for our MV filming. But I can’t sleep, maybe it’s true, that girls always have a “radar”, they can sense if something goes or will go wrong.

 

The next day, all of us where ready for our flight. We went to the boys’ dorm to say goobye.

 

Me: oppa. Did he go home?

Kyuhyun: no, he didn’t

Tiffany: Jinja?

Kyuhyun: ne, I was playing with my laptop all night but he didn’t go home.

 

-========AT THE AIRPORT=======-

 

My phone rings

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“don’t trust Donghae too much”

“mwo? What do you mean? Who’s this?”

 

But the girl didn’t answer my question ang hanged up. After the phone call I receive a picture of Donghae with another girl, I don’t want to believe that Donghae was cheating me but, I can’t fool myself. The picture had a caption “this was taken last night, mianhae, I can’t see the girls’ face either.

I just cried, until Kyuhyun call

 

“Fany-Ah! He’s here,”

“what’s the color of the shirt his wearing?”

“huh? Blue, want to talk to him”

“Anyo!”

I ended the call

 

*end of the POV*

 

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

 

At last, Donghae came, we ask him what happen, but he said he don’t know. He said that he just found himself at the resto, sleeping, of course all of us was laughing. I called Tiffany but I think she’s in a bad mood or maybe angry because Donghae let her worry.

My phone rang, a message from Tiff, I opened it and it has a message “jeongmal Mianhae”, I press the navigation key down and found a picture with another girl, now I know why she asked the color of Hae’s shirt. And there was another picture of Donghae kissing another girl.

 

“yah! Donghae!”

 

I punched him that made his nose bleed, Tiffany is like my sister, how dare him to cheat at her.

 

Sungmin: Yah! What’s wrong with you?

Kyuhyun: That’s for Tiffany.

Eunhyuk: what happened?

Leeteuk: What do you mean “for Tiffany”?

 

*end of the pov*