...........

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Kyuhyun and Tiffany go out of the building without any disguise except for their jackets. They walked with their head down, they buy a newspaper at the sidewalk that made a crazy obsessed fan recognize them.

 

“yah! Tiffany Hwang” the fan shouted.

 

Tiffany and Kyuhyun stopped seeing the fans angry face.

 

“how could you cheat to Donghae oppa!” she said

 

She raised her hand, she’s holding a knife already. Tiffany froze. The fan slash the knife into her face but she make her hands as the shield. The fan runs away. Tiff’s two hands are bleeding. Kyuhyun quickly wrap his handkerchief at Tiffany’s right hand. A boy walks toward them and gave his handkerchief.

 

“here. Use this, and hurry they are chasing you *points at the group of media men with recorders and cameras*”

 

“gomawoyo” Tiffany bowed and they run until they reached the SME’s building.

 

“I can’t go up, I need to report to Mr. Lee” Kyuhyun said giving the newspaper to Tiffany.

 

“okay, thank you oppa”

 

At SJ’s room…………..

 

Other members stayed, holding their laptops, iPhones and iPads.

 

Kangin: what can we do to help Donghae and Tiffany?

 

Yesung: what’s the use of our thousands of followers in twitter?

 

Leeteuk: don’t whisper l can’t hear it, Donghae is still on the comfort room don’t worry.

 

Yesung: I said, use T-W-I-T-T-E-R!

 

Shindong: okay, here’s the plan, Heechul, Eunhyuk and me will posting an stolen picture when she arrives here. Leeteuk hyung, think your own topic.

 

Eunhyuk: how sure are you that this will work?

 

Heechul: of course followers will retweet it!

 

Yesung stands at the door, because the half of the door is made of glass, he can see if Tiffany is already there.

 

Yesung: Yah! Donghae!, Tiffany’s here!

 

Donghae stand up, Tiffany walk with her head down. The door automatically opened for her, without saying a word Donghae just hugged her.

 

Tiffany: oppa, I don’t do it.

 

Donghae: I know, I know.

 

Shindong took a stolen shot of that scene.

 

Leeteuk: what happen to your hands?

 

Tiffany: n-nothing.

 

Kyuhyun enter.

 

Kyuhyun: sorry hyung, one of your crazy fans slashed knife to her face she just us her hands to protect her face.

 

Tiffany; don’t worry, here * gives the newspaper *

 

They sat down and read the newspaper. Eunhyuk took a shot of this scene for their Twitter campaign.

 

Donghae: it says here that this picture is taken last August 6. It’s impossible because we’re together all day.

 

Kyuhyun: I think you should bring her to the hospital, her wounds don’t stop from bleeding.

 

Donghae: okay.

 

Tiffany: I’ll just changed my dress I’m not comfortable.

 

Donghae: okay, me too.

 

Few minutes later, Tiffany came, she sat down at the couch and wait for Donghae. This time Heechul took a stolen shot of her. Donghae and Tiffany went out.

 

Shindong: upload time!!

 

Eunhyuk upload the first picture that they we’re sitting with a caption “Twitter campaign for HaeFany! Pls. retweet and wait the information’s from the other member”, followed by Shindong, the picture that Donghae is hugging Tiffany, Heechul’s picture of Tiffany standing wearing t-shirt, jeans and rubber shoes, with a caption “she’s simple” and with Leeteuk’s note about how they love each other.

 

Mean while at the car, Donghae and Tiffany are going back to SME from the hospital. Tiffany grab her phone.

 

Tiffany: Omona!

 

Donghae: Waeyo?

 

Tiffany: Eunhyuk, Heechul, Shindong and Leeteuk oppa held the Twitter campaign for HaeFany. Here look * gives her phone to Donghae *

 

Donghae: I hope that the pictures will help.

 

They get out of the car, many media men we’re at the lobby. They have no choice but to answer the questions.

 

Donghae put his hands on Tiffany’s waist and confidently enter the building.

 

The attention was on them.

 

Donghae: the news said that the picture was taken August 6, that was impossible because I’m with her all day, we had lunch at the mall, go to the theme park. We’re celebrating her birthday, because she’s not here last August 1. So please stop spreading that news. This is all that we can say.

 

Reporter: what happen to your hands Ms. Hwang?

 

Tiffany: …..

 

Donghae: a fan try to slash her face she just use her hands to protect her.

 

Reporter: are you willing to file a case to that person?

 

Tiffany: anyo, I accept apology.

 

After that the guards help them to go out of the crowd.

 

Tiffany: thank you for answering.

 

Donghae stop and look at her. They were not too far from the media men. Donghae hugged her.

 

Tiffany: oppa, we’re in public place, and the med~

 

Donghae: don’t worry about them, I don’t care what will they say.

 

He break the hug and smile at Tiffany, she just smile back.

 

Someone’s POV

 

Plan A failed, let’s go to plan B. I will not stop until Donghae’s  mine.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hope you like it!! keep on commenting