It Hurts

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Next morning…

 

Tiffany is getting ready to meet her future sisters, she remember Donghae’s wallet.

 

*I need to see Donghae to give his wallet* she thought.

 

While Donghae is on the market with Sungmin and Kyuhyun, they buy foods and drinks for today’s practice. They also go to malls, they are on a disguise so nobody recognize them.

 

Tiffany arrived at the SME, she go to the main office and meet the other members. They had a short chat, exchange phone numbers, she became close to Yoona.

 

Yoona: do you meet Super Junior already?

 

Tiffany: Anyo, but Kyuhyun is my schoolmate, and I think we’re close.

 

Yoona: Is he your bias?

 

Tiffany: ne, my 2nd bias

 

Yoona: you’re so lucky.

 

Tiffany: Why?

 

Yoona: you meet your bias already, my bias was too cold to me.

 

Tiffany: cold as Jessica?

 

*laughs*

 

Yoona: don’t worry she’s like that to all of us. You’ll be close soon.

 

Tiffany: how many years you’ve been a trainee

 

Yoona: 2 years.

 

Tiffany: 2 years? Why do you accept new trainees, you already start training?

 

Yoona: don’t worry, we’ll guide you.

 

Lee Soo man: It’s lunch time. You should go home now, we’ll just call all of you when we need you.

 

SNSD: okay, bye

 

Tiffany: Mr. Lee, can you give this to Donghae? I found this in front of the building. (She said as she show the wallet.)

 

Mr. Lee: you should give it back personally, he said he will gave a reward to the one who return it. They will be at the practice room. ROOM #15

 

Tiffany: okay, thank you.

 

Tiffany search for that room. When she enter the room, no body’s inside. She sat on the floor, get her iPod and listen to the music. Few minutes later, SJ members enter the room but, no sign of Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Donghae.

 

Leeteuk: Annyeong! You’re the new trainee for SNSD right?

 

She stood up

Tiffany: Annyeong haseyo, Tiffany imnida. *Slight Bow*

 

Siwon: you better end this conversation * he whisper to Leeteuk*

 

Leeteuk: Waeyo? Whispers back

 

Siwon:  *whispering* Donghae might say something bad, if you don’t notice, she had a voice like Sunye, Gestures like Sunye, and eyes like Sunye, almost everything, she’s like Sunye.

 

Leeteuk: so, may we know why you’re here?

 

Tiffany: I’ll just give Donghae’s wallet. Can you give it to him? (She said as she search the wallet in her bag)

 

Eunhyuk: you should be the one who gave it to him.

 

Leeteuk and Siwon gave him a Y-O-U-R –S-T-U-P-I-D look. Until Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Donghae came.

 

Kyuhyun: Fany!! (he said it the way like they don’t see each other for years)

 

Tiffany: Oppa!

 

All: Oppa?

 

Kyuhyun: We’re schoolmates, that’s why were close.

 

Sungmin: you’re not pure Korean right? Do you know us?

 

Tiffany: Of course I know you.

 

Donghae already notice that she was like Sunye. Exactly like Sunye. Leeteuk and Siwon knew that Donghae’s mood change. But the other boys continue to ask questions.

 

Kyuhyun: She’s our no.1 fan.

 

Donghae: So why are you still here, the other trainee go home already.

 

Tiffany: I just want to..

 

(Sungmin interrupted)

 

Sungmin: I knew it, you like to have photos and our auto graph… just joking.

 

Tiffany: no, I just want to.

 

(She was interrupted again, but this time it’s Donghae.)

 

As Donghae hear what Sungmin said, he got a flashback of why meet Sunye,

 

*short flashback*

 

Sunye was a fan of SJ when she was a trainee, she often go to their practice room freely because Donghae like her. When she’s talking to Hae, she always uses seductive tone, members notice it and tell it to Donghae but Donghae don’t care about it. In short Sunye uses Donghae to succeed on her career.

 

*end of the flashback*

 

Donghae: So here’s your first step?

 

Tiffany: Huh?

 

Donghae: I know that you’re just like a fan I met; first you’ll visit Kyuhyun or any member here in our practice room, pretending to be a crazy fangirl. Then, you’ll seduce your target member, when he fall in love with you, you’ll use him to succeed in your upcoming career. A FAN WILL REMAINS A FAN, so stop dreaming that one of us will fall in love with you.

 

Everyone’s surprised when Donghae say those lines.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

It hurts, I’m a fan, but I’m not like that. As he was saying those insulting and hurtful words, bucket of tears fell from my eyes I just bow my head, I don’t have any confidence to face them now, even Kyuhyun. I get his wallet from my bag ang hide it in my back. I remember what Kyuhyun said to me, he said the story of Sunye and Donghae to me. I lift up my head and said..

 

“yeah I’m your no.1 fan, but I’m not like the fan that you just said, I’m not Sunye”

*tears keep on flowing*

 

I can see that he was shock, that I know their story.

 

“I just want to give this to you” *tears keep on flowing*

I give his wallet, he keeps staring at it

 

“don’t worry I don’t take anything from that” I said

 

*tears keep on flowing*

 

I look at the eyes of the members one by one.

 

“I guess this is the last time I’ll talk to you guys’, nice meeting you all *bow slightly*”

*tears keep on flowing*

 

Then I run until I reached my car. My phone rings,It’s Kyuhyun inviting me toa video call. I wipe my tears and force to smile. I place my phone in front of my face and answer the call. I saw Kyuhyun and all the members except for that stupid Donghae,

 

“Yoboseyo” Kyuhyun said

 

“Oppa, why did you call, you need to practice right?”

 

“We’ll just want to check if you’re alright.”

 

“Ne, gwenchana, don’t worry about me, I’m still your no.1 fan” as I say this tears began to form again so I ended the call

 

“oppa, I want to go home now bye,” then I hang up.

 

========================================================================-

 

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE...
 
I'm OPEN TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS... :)