Personal assistant?

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Tiffany and Donghae became friends, but not as close as Kyuhyun and Tiffany.

 

Mr. Nam: Listen to me. According to Mr. Lee, this concert will be the final training of SNSD. After this concert, they will go to America and have training for two years.

 

All the girls we’re all excited about the “America” thing except for Tiffany and Jessica.

 

Sooyoung: yah you two? Why you’re not excited.

 

Jessica: I lived there for almost 7 years.

 

Tiffany: we had a store branch there.

 

Mr. Nam: but, you’ll be a back up dancer in just one country. In Philippines.

 

Tiffany: really?

 

Mr. Nam: ne

 

Tiffany called Aeri to tell the news.

 

Tiffany: (speaks in Pilipino language) Aeri. I'll be the backup dancer for the concert. Can you watch it? It’s the last time that you'll see me.

 

Aeri: okay. But will you give me an backstage pass?

 

Tiffany: I’ll try. Bye.

 

Tiffany: Mr. Nam can you give me a backstage pass for the concert? *shows a little aegyo*

 

Mr. Nam: sure. And I forgot to say, SNSD will do 2 jobs at the Philippine concert.

 

Taeyeon: 2 jobs at a time? It might be tiring.

 

Mr. Nam: it’s just like a training for Schedule conflicts. You’ll going to be a personal assistant of SuJu.

 

Eunhyuk: exciting….

 

Mr. Nam: But only nine of you. (tell to the boys). Here’s the pairings. Jessica and Leeteuk, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Yuri and Siwon, Yoona and Heechul, Sooyoung and Hangeng, Taeyeon and Kangin, Sunny and Sungmin, Seohyun and Kyuhyun, Tiffany and Donghae. You will be in a special room, in every room there are two pairs in it. And because your nine pairs, Donghae and Tiffany will be alone in one room. As a P.A. you’ll be the one in charge of changing their clothes, top only. Whatever happens to your partner, it’s your fault. Arasso?

 

Girls: ne.

 

Days passed and they are already in Philippines for their concert.

===============================================================================-

 

short chapter,, sorry for that,, I'll try my best to update tomorrow.