Jealous?

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Next morning….

 

They we’re all at the airport, waiting for their flight. As usual for SJ, many fans came to see them.

 

Mr. Nam: before getting out of this bus, make sure you are wearing your shades and disguise for those who hadn’t put make-up on. Also the girls, stay away from the boys. It might cause rumors and they don’t know that you’re a trainee arasso?

 

Girls: Ne.

 

They unloaded the bus, boys first, to drive the fans attention away while the girls came out. At the waiting area, there’s a one vacant seat between the girls and boys, they don’t talk to each other. Inside the plane, everyone sat at their desire seats, no seating arrangement. Tiffany sat beside the window at the last part of the plane and Donghae sat beside her.

 

Donghae: can I sit here?

 

Tiffany: sure.

 

After few minutes, Tiffany sleeps.

 

“She’s so beautiful even when sleeping” Donghae thought.

 

He fixed her hair to see her face clearly. But Tiffany wake up.

 

Donghae pretend that he was sleeping ang suddenly he put his head at Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany just stares at him. The plane landed very early. Tiffany tapped Donghae’s shoulder to wake him.

 

Tiffany: Oppa, oppa, were here already.

 

Donghae: oh sorry.

*I was just pretending that I were asleep but it became true, good thing Tiffany’s not angry* he thought

 

They get off the plane and ride their bus.

 

Sooyoung: Yah, Tiffany tour us!

 

 Tiffany: well, we’re here at Ninoy Aquino International Airport or NAIA. That’s all thank you.

 

She sat down and sleep.

 

Mr. Nam: we arrived very early, we will eat lunch at the mall then have a shopping. Tomorrow we will have a rehearsal.

 

They arrived at the mall. The boys are disguised; some put something to their skin to make their skin darker.

Mr. Nam: You’re task starts now.

 

Girls: Waeyo?

 

Mr. Nam: so your partners will not be shy on you.

 

They walk together with their partners.

 

Jessica: this will be the last time that we can walk freely in public places.

 

Tiffany: right.

 

Someone: Tiffany!!

 

She turn her head to see who’s calling her.

 

Tiffany: Aeri!!

 

The SNSD and SJ members stare at Aeri.

 

Tiffany: I miss you. *hugs*

 

Aeri: you’re so pretty.

 

Tiffany: guys this is Aeri, my bestfriend. Don’t be afraid to talk to her, she’s Korean.

 

Aeri: *bows slightly* Annyeong! Aeri imnida.

 

Mr. Nam: can you join us in our lunch? And I know you were the person that Tiffany will give the backstage pass.*gives the pass*

 

Aeri: oh, thanks

 

They are walking around and chatting at the same time.

 

Aeri: (in Pilipino) why are you walking besides him *points at Donghae*?

 

Tiffany: we’re on a task, we will be a backup and Personal assistant of them.

 

Aeri: (in Korean) your so lucky you already meet your bias.

 

Donghae: are you an ELF too?

 

Aeri: yes,

 

They arrived at the Korean restaurant. Tiffany sits beside Donghae and Aeri.

 

Mr. Nam: order now.

 

Tiffany: I miss Filipino foods, Mr. Nam, can I buy food in other restaurant?

 

Mr. Nam: sure.

 

Donghae: can I go too?

 

Mr. Nam: okay.

 

Aeri: I guess I’m gonna stay here.

 

Others: *silent laughs*

 

Heechul: Aeri’s really good in sensing something. *looks at Donghae evilly*

 

Donghae: Yah stop that, it’s not what you think.

 

Heechul: I’m not thinking anything~.

 

Tiffany: aishh, let’s go.

 

 

Tiffany order food from a restaurant. They sit as they wait for the food.

 

Donghae: Tiffany can I have a picture with you?

 

Tiffany: sure.

 

Donghae take a picture with his phone. Then take a stolen solo picture of Tiffany. They go back at the Korean restaurant and start eating. They go to their hotel after shopping at the mall.

 

At Ki Bum and Donghae’s room…

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Boredom conquers me, I open the T.V but unfortunately I can’t understand their language. I get my phone and stare at Tiffany’s stolen picture. She’s beautiful. I didn’t notice that Ki Bum is at my back.

 

Ki Bum: Aigoo. Hahaha

 

He runs towards the other member’s room and tell what he see. All the members rushed into our room. I just pretend that I was sleeping (again).

 

Donghae: yah! You’re so noisy! I can’t sleep. This room is too small for 15 persons!

 

All: our fishy is in love. Donghae is in love. Hahaha.

 

Zhoumi: so, Ki Bum who’s the super glue girl that fixed Donghae’s heart?

 

Kyuhyun: let me guess, it’s Tiffany?

 

Ki Bum grab Donghae’s phone.

 

Ki Bum: Just see it for yourself.

 

Donghae: yah! That’s a personal property!

 

All the members saw that he use Tiffany’s picture as his wallpaper.

 

All: HaeFany! HaeFany! HaeFany!

 

Donghae: could you stop it. I don’t like her.

 

Sungmin: Well then, I’m gonna confess my feeling for her. Bye guys!

 

Donghae: you’re kidding right?

 

Sungmin: no I’m not.

 

Donghae: do that or else I’ll kill you.

 

Sungmin:  Hahaha

 

Donghae: forget about it!

 

Ryeowook: Don’t worry hyung! We’ll support you.

 

Siwon: let’s keep it as a secret for now.

 

All: bye Tiffany!

 

They left the room. Donghae was so happy, he knew that the members will support and help him.

 

Next day……

 

After the half day of practice, they go to the venue of the concert.

 

Mr. Nam: get ready, the members that will be in the special room, go to the make-up room early.

 

At the make-up room…

 

Leeteuk: Donghae, when will you confess?

 

Donghae: I don’t know.

 

Kangin: let’s have a sign, the girls will be the one who will change our top clothes right?

 

Donghae: so?

 

Kangin: if she will do any “ert thing” upon seeing your abs, you’ll confess to her after the concert. If she doesn’t care about it, you’ll wait for 2 years before confessing. Deal?

 

Donghae: okay, deal.

 

After having a make-up, they stay at their room.

 

Tiffany: yah you must go now, the concert will be starting in 2 minutes.

 

After some performances, Donghae go back to the room. His arm is bleeding because some fans throw a thing with pointed edge.

 

Tiffany: what happen? Mr. Nam will kill me.

 

Donghae: Don’t worry he already knew it.

 

Tiffany gets the medicine kit.

 

Tiffany: Yah take your clothes off. Blood must stain that.

 

Donghae: It’s your job remember.

 

Tiffany: oh, sorry.

 

She ed his shirt and clean the wound.

 

*she don’t do anything, I have to wait for 2 years* he thought.

 

Aeri arrived.

 

Aeri: Fany! I got to get out quickly, I don’t’ want to miss their performances. Here *gives a box* and Donghae., the fan that throw the gift say that she doesn’t mean it.

 

Donghae: it’s okay.

 

Tiffany: here *gives the clothes*

 

Donghae: Mr. Nam said that we should go to Leeteuk’s room.

 

Tiffany: Bye Aeri!

 

Aeri: Bye!

 

They go to that room.

 

Mr. Nam: we will have a small meeting during the concert, Heechul is still doing his solo performance so don’t worry.

 

Leeteuk: Yuri is sick, Ryeowook needs a back up for his solo performance.

 

Taeyeon: guys, do you remember what Hyun Ah said?

 

All of them stare at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: w-w-waeyo? D-d-don’t look at me like that.

 

Heechul: Pickachu (he calls Hyun Ah like that) said that you can memorize dance steps by watching it.

 

Leeteuk: can you do it for us?

 

Tiffany: sure.

 

Leeteuk: great! Here *gives the costume*

 

Tiffany: I can’t wear that! It’s so…

 

Mr. Nam: you can do it Tiffany. We have a trust in you.

 

Tiffany: I don’t have trust in myself.

 

All: yah!

 

Tiffany: fine, fine I’ll do it!

 

Ryeowook’s performance ( just imagine that the girl is Fany): Performance

 

In the dressing room, they are watching the performance of Ryeowook and Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung: I’m jealous of her body.

 

Sunny: ne,

 

Leeteuk: someone will kill Ryeowook after this.

 

Siwon: don’t worry you’ll be the next.

 

Leeteuk: Mr. Nam I don’t want Tiffany to be my backup dancer.

 

Mr. Nam: Waeyo?

 

Leeteuk: someone will kill me.

 

Mr. Nam: who is it?

 

Leeteuk: Donghae is in love at Fany. *whispered tone*

 

Mr. Nam: oh, I see.

 

After Ryeowook’s performance, it’s Yesung’s turn.

 

Leeteuk: Donghae go back to your room now. And say thank you to Tiffany.

 

Donghae go back into their room. Tiffany is already ready for her next performance.

 

Tiffany: change your clothes now, you’ll be the next after us.

 

Donghae change his clothes. He get out from the rest room and didn’t saw Tiffany at the room. He opened the T.V. to know what was happening at the concert. Tiffany and Leeteuk is already performing.

 

Here’s the performance of Leeteuk (imagine again that the girl is Tiff and the two other is Yoona and Sica):: Performance

 

“I’m jealous” Donghae said.

 

Tiffany came back at their room.

 

Tiffany: hey! Oppa you’re next.

 

After Donghae left Tiffany go to the SNSD’s room.

 

Donghae’s Performance:: performance

Taeyeon: finally it’s over.

 

Hyoyeon: hey look at the monitor. I think Donghae is not feeling well.

 

Yuri: ne, he’s not focusing. His smile is forced.

 

After Donghae’s performance, Eunhyuk came to their room.

 

Eunhyuk: can I join you here, our room is crowded.

 

Hyoyeon: sure.

 

Eunhyuk: Something’s bothering Donghae. He’s not focusing. Did Donghae tell something o you Tiff?

 

Tiffany: Nothing.

============================================

that's all for today! hope you like it