S stands for Solbi?

I’m just a Fangirl

 

Next morning, she clean their house and cover all the furniture. She don’t want to sell their properties.

 

*phone rings*

 

 

Tiffany: Yoboseyo?

 

Donghae: Tiffany, Mr. Nam didn’t give my phone yesterday, Mianheyo.

 

Tiffany: It’s okay.

 

Donghae: I don’t even talk to your mom, jeongmal mianheyo.

 

Tiffany: don’t worry about it.

 

Donghae: I’ll pick you up at the airport later okay?

 

Tiffany: you’ll be at SuKiRa later right?

 

Donghae: don’t worry about that. Hmmm I was thinking if we should have dinner? Or maybe next time I know you had problem right now.

 

Tiffany: maybe next time oppa, mianheyo. I gotta go oppa!

 

Donghae: okay, I understand.

 

After hanging up, She get ready for her flight. Her phone began to received multiple text messages. From Hyun ah, other members of four minute, members of Super Juinor, Mr. Lee, Mr. Nam, Minho, other members of SHINee and Sunye they are all saying that they felt sorry for her mother and stay strong. Tiffany proves to herself that many people love her. There is still one text message that remain unread.

 

From: unknown

 

Your mom died right? Haha~ J Remember this Tiffany, if you continue your relationship with him, I’ll will make you suffer, suffer continuously or ruin your image. Don’t worry to your mother you’ll be following her soon. You know who am I, don’t you?- S

 

“Solbi again? Why is she so obsessed at Donghae oppa? I should save this message, if something happens to me, I think this will help.” She thought as she saved the number that “Solbi” used.

 

Arriving at Korea,

 

Many Fanytastics (fans of Tiffany) wait for her, and of course, HaeFany fans, knowing that Yesung substituted Donghae at SuKiRa, they know that they will spot them together. Ten minutes before the arrival, Donghae arrived at the airport and make some attention, he’s just wearing shades and that makes the fans recognize him easier. Tiffany arrived, camera’s began to flash, Donghae get her luggage and held Tiffany’s hands. They ride Donghae’s car as they go home.

 

“learn that life must go on” this lines keep playing on Tiffany’s head.

 

Donghae: are you okay?

 

Tiffany: ne, oppa, can we go to the ice cream parlor? If you just want to. I’ll just buy foods for the girls. I know they put effort to make my birthday happy.

 

Donghae: sure.

 

At the Ice Cream store,

 

Tiffany: *trying to smile* oppa! What flavor do you like?

 

Donghae: you know it already.

 

Tiffany: 2 gallons of strawberry for the girls, 2 cups of rocky road for us, what about for the boys?

 

Donghae: they like vanilla. How could I eat the rocky road when I’m driving?

 

Tiffany: let’s make 1 regular cup of rocky road. I’ll just feed you while driving.

 

Donghae: yes! Haha.

 

Tiffany: I change my mind, just eat it at your dorm.

 

Donghae: aishh

 

Tiffany: I’m just joking.

 

They buy the ice creams and go home. Tiffany does what she says. Few weeks later, Tiffany got recovered from her mother’s death.

 

Taeyeon: girls listen! Tomorrow Yoona, Sooyoung, Jessica, Tiffany and me will be at the variety show “flower bouquet”

 

Sooyoung: finally! I’m waiting for that!

 

Taeyeon: we will be wearing this. * showing the dresses*

 

Jessica: we could dress for our selves!

 

Taeyeon: color coding guys! Super Junior will be wearing blue, 4Minute will be wearing violet and we of course pink.

 

Tiffany: Pink!

 

Taeyeon distributed the dresses.

 

Taeyeon: the show starts at 10:00 am, we will be at SME at 9:00 since Mnet building is just on the other street.

 

Yoona: we’ll walk?

 

Taeyeon: of course not! Mr. Nam will give us the lyrics for our Japan Debut!

 

Girls: what?

 

Taeyeon: yah! I don’t want to repeat again!

 

Hyoyeon: Japan debut? Really?

 

Taeyeon: ne, Genie will be our first Japanese song.

 

The next day, they arrived at SME at the exact time, they meet Mr. Nam and the chosen 5 members go to Mnet building together with Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Siwon and Ki Bum. The show starts, they we’re all laughing because of the games and the guests.

 

While Commercial break:

 

4Minute rushed to we’re Tiffany is sitting, they gave her a worried look.

 

Tiffany: something wrong?

 

Hyun Ah: we heard the one of the audience said that, you cheated Donghae.

 

Tiffany: mwo?

 

Now the SNSD girls we’re listening too. They heard the audience because they we’re sitting near the audience.

 

JiYoon: they said that they saw it at the kpop website.

 

Staff: 4Minute, your manager will say something.

 

Hyun ah: bye!

 

Tiffany rushed at SJ’s side knowing that Kyuhyun always bring his iPad wherever he go, he can’t live without playing it. Even it is not allowed while filming a show. Tears began to form in her eyes, she don’t know anything about the “cheated” thing.

 

Tiffany: oppa, can I borrow your iPad?

 

Siwon: wae? What’s wrong?

 

He give his iPad and I start browsing. I finally found that website and I’m on the headline.

 

Ki Bum: “SNSD’s Tiffany caught with a man, it’s not Donghae, she cheated?”

 

He read the headline and tears began to fall. She was about to read the full article when the iPad shut down automatically

 

Kyuhyun: battery drained, mianheyo.

 

Sungmin: I’ll just ask the director if he could let you go. You should talk to Donghae.

 

Tiffany was already crying, SNSD hugged her, SJ don’t join them thinking that it will make another controversy. Sungmin came back.

 

Kyuhyun: I’ll go with you.

 

Tiffany: thank you oppa.

 

Yoona: buy newspaper first so you can study where that news came from.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hope you like it!