Knowing

Super Drama

 

Three things ran through my mind; one, when did it become so cold. Two, Konggie needed to be changed, and then there's three. Donghae was standing before me, or above considering I'm at Konggie's level, and he was glaring at me. The last time I saw those angry eyes were when we broke up, I promised myself I would never face that again. 
 
A flash pushed me out of my thoughts, a man with a camera glued to his face was taking picture of us. Then I a whole pack of paparazzi were surrounding us. Tain Kong's cries broke my daze. Being able to think, I pick up Konggie turning around to walk away when I felt a hand wrap itself around my wrist. Me being pulled in the opposite direction Konggie was taken out of my arms by JunJu. 
 
Turing to see who the hell was pulling me away from my little monster I saw Donghae and other members of SJ. He wanted to talk to me. Knowing Konggie is in good hands I let myself follow Donghae. As soon as I saw his car I pulled my wrist away and speed walked to the passenger side. By now we had fans and even more cameras catching us. Donghae beeped his horn making some people move. 
 
"I should have drove." I sighed fixing my sun glasses. 
 
"So we can have funerals to attend?" Donghae glances at me before speeding pass the screaming fans. 
 
"They chose not to move." I mumble to myself. Minutes later the car became dead silent. Donghae is looking at the road but it doesn't seem like he's necessarily paying attention to what he was doing. How I came to this unlawful conclusion? He kept driving off the white line, luckily this was a one way, single road. I bet the cars behind us think we are drunk. "Donghae!" I yell after he almost hit the rail. 
 
"Hmmm..." He looks at me with his innocent five year old stare. 
 
"Pull over." 
 
"Why?" He looked at me. Where's the anger?
 
"Keep your eyes on the road!" He jumps up putting his eyes back on the road. "Pull over." I demanded this time. He did as he was told and pulled to the side. Donghae slammed the door shut, walking into the grassy area. I sat in the car watching his actions, he ran his hands through his hair pulling it in frustration. Finally gathering my courage stepping out of the car. I walk towards the edge, where the road meets the grass. 
 
"Rumi," Donghae turns around. His tears glistening in the sun, I've never seen a man cry. Not even Yuhan. "Is h...h..he yours?"
 
"Yes." I breath out. Donghae nodded his head wiping his tears away. 
 
"Ru Ru," He looks up at me. "Tell me he's mine." 
 
"I named him Tain Kong. Tell me he's not yours." Donghae ran up and hugged me tight, spinning us around. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck. My back touched the cold metal of the car as we stumbled back. 
 
"Why did you keep him from me?" He muttered into my neck, sounding angry. 
 
"Let's not talk about this here." I try pulling away but he squeezed me tighter. There weren't any cars around, no paparazzi, just us. 
 
"Tell me. " If I didn't tell him anything, we'd probably be here all night. 
 
"I didn't want to ruin your career." I whispered. 
 
"Thank you for the lie. Now tell me the truth." He said sternly. 
 
"What makes you think I'm lying?" I try pulling away to look at him but he doesn't loosen his grip on me. 
 
"The truth." He ignores my question. 
 
"You hurt me. I wanted you to feel the pain I felt, even if you didn't know. I knew that if you did, it would kill you." Tears stung my eyes. 
 
"Let me be there for you and him." This time I strung up all my strength and pushed him off me. My strength only got me a couple of inches. 
 
"No." I say looking down. The sun was setting, pretty shades of pink, orange, red, and purple tainted the sky. 
 
"Why!" He slams his hands on both sides of me, making the metal wail at the impact. "Why keep me from my son?" His intense stare stared into my eyes. He was angry....again. 
 
"You're dating Dara!" I scream. The tears that I tried so hard to hold back leaked out. I looked at the sky hoping to make them stop. 
 
"I'll leave her." Donghae falls against me, embracing my small body. 
 
"You can't leave her." I hug on to him, even though I knew it was wrong. 
 
"Why not? I don't want her anymore. I want you, Rumi, and my son." My heart skipped a beat at his words. More tears ran down. 
 
"Donghae," I brought my hands up cupping his face. "Do you really want to be part of my dramatic life again?"
 
"More than you know." He brings his forehead to mine, bring his hands up he brushes away my tears.
 
"Then take me home I'm cold." I tell him seriously but I guess the five year old thought it was funny. He chuckled before pushing his lips onto mine. He deepen the kiss sliding his hand down to my hips. my bottom lip, I let his tongue in, mine fight against his. His hand slide even lower pushing my up. I wrap my legs around his waist gliding my fingers through his hair. Donghae unlocks the car opening the door, he sets us down on the passenger seat tugging at the hem of my shirt. 
 
"Yup, nope, I know where this is going. I am not having another one." I push him off. Donghae pouts trying to kiss me again. Glaring at him he stands up walking to the driver side. 
 
"Don't think he's the only one we are having." He mumbles but still loud enough for me to hear. 
 
"Yah!" He winks at me as he starts the car. It felt like we've been together the whole time. Closing the door, I lean my head against the headrest exhausted from today's events. Donghae grabs a hold of my hand as he pulls out and makes drive back to my house. 
 
How will Tain Kong react to having an Appa?