Finding Nemo

Super Drama

 

"Omma!" The little monster tugs at my shirts. "Hurrrry!"
 
"If you let me get dressed then maybe we can leave in a few minute." I pull my shirt on. Watching Tian Kong throw a tantrum, he reminded me of his father. Picking up my hair extensions, I wonder if I should put them on.
 
"No!" Tain Kong slaps the chair. 
 
"Who are you yelling no to?" He  looks away avoiding my eyes.
 
"Omma! Lotte Wurd!" He whines as soon as I turn my back on him.
 
"I know. Go get Yu and Ju so we can go." No long hair.  Quickly packing the rest of the things we'll need, I hear Konggie stomping around. Such an impatient little monster. 
 
"Get your son before duck tape goes around his mouth, hands and legs." Yuhan tells me as soon as I enter the living room. "I love him, but he's a loud kid." He laughs, kissing Konggie on the cheek.
 
"You Jack-"
 
"Konggie! Lets get in the car." JunJu cuts me off.
 
"Big car!" He runs into the garage
 
"Yes the big car." She smiles sweetly, then turns her glares towards me. "You should be saying things like that around him." Ju scolds me.
 
"He's my kid, if I want to have the talk with him now, I can." JunJu's eyes widen. "Jk, did you actually believe I would." I put my hand against my heart faking hurt.
 
"Let's go." Was all she said as she got into the seat next to Tian. By now Yuhan was on a laughing spree. "Shut up!"
 
"Shut u!" Tian Kong repeats.
 
"You have to pop the 'p' little monster." Yuhan turn around to tell him.
 
"Don't repeat that!"'JunJu said at the same time. 
 
"Look at the things you've taught him." I .
 
 
"Thank god it's not that cold today." I say as we walk by the ticket scanner. 
 
"It's not that crowded today." Yuhan looked around. He's right, not that many people were here. 
 
"It's Tuesday. I chose for us to come today because barely anybody comes on Tuesdays." She stop putting Tain Kong down. 
 
"Konggie," I bend to his level. "Today we came to have fun, I really don't want to use the leash on you. So are you going to be my good little monster?" Konggie smiles and nods his head. "Good boy, Omma loves you." I give a kiss.
 
"He's not a dog." Yuhan says. Ignoring him I walk away with Tain holding my hand. 
 
 
{Donghae's POV}
 
 
Arriving at Lotte world I felt my inner five year old come out, I like coming here. Especially after a long week full of stress, It's good to come here and let loose. Let loose as in forgetting you're an adult and act like a child, not wild club scene letting loose. 
 
Adjusting my disguise, I get out of my car with Hyuk following behind. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin Hyung, and Kangin Hyung all came along with Hyuk and I. I throw my hands in the air embracing the warm sun, a nice semi chilly day. Quickly paying, for out tickets we head towards the rides.
 
Two hours later, we're sitting in a cafe, all the members seem tired. "I think we're getting to old for this. Walking all over the place then standing in line for a ride." Kangin Hyung take a long sip of water.
 
"You're old." Kyu protest. He flinches from Kangin Hyung pretending to hit him. "Yah!"
 
"Yah? I'm older than you, don't talk down on me like that!" 
 
"Exactly, old ~." He send us laughing at the older member.
 
"You'll reach my age someday."
 
"Yeah, but I'll still be younger." 
 
"Look." I point at the little boy walking around. "Doesn't he look familiar?"
 
"Dear lord." Kyuhyun mutters loud enough for me to hear him.
 
"Kyuhyun do you  know him"
 
"It's the little boy from our dressing room." Sungmin 
 
"What's he doing here?" Ryeowook
 
"Where's his Omma?" Kangin
 
"She was pretty." Eunhyuk
 
"We should play with him." I tell them, they all look at me like I'm crazy.
 
"Wit until you get your own." Kangin
 
"Let's just leave him alone, not say anything." Kyuhyun gets his phone out and calls someone.
 
"What if he's lost?" I ask the Evil Maknae. Just then the little boy notices us.
 
"King Kong!" He comes running towards us. 
 
"So Cute." Sungmin and I spazz for a good second. 
 
"Ku Ku ~" He reaches for Kyuhyun. 
 
"Wah ~, he knows your name?" Sungmin
 
"We are famous." Kyu says grabbing his phone again as he puts King Kong on the table. Our fingers curl as Kong starts imitating King Kong, the gorilla. 
 
Ripping a piece of my croissant, I try grabbing Kong's attention. "King Kong, say 'ah'." I guide the small piece into his mouth. Giggling he puts his arms out signalling that he wanted me to pick him up.
 
"We should go to the front, to see if we can find his Omma." Eunhyuk says. Agreeing with him, we make our way to the front. Outside it got colder than it was before, I hug Kong closer making sure he doesn't feel cold. 
 
"Nemo!" Kong starts wiggling out of my arms, putting him down he runs to a game stand where a Nemo hat hanged on the ceiling. "Nemo ~" He whines as soon as we reach him.
 
"Yah!" We turn around seeing Kyuhyun yell into his phone.
 
"Who are you trying to call?" Ryeowook
 
"No one." He walks off, Sungmin follows.
 
"Nemo!" Kong yells again.
 
"I'll win you the Nemo." Kangin steps out handing the guy money. All three balls were a miss.
 
"Let me try." Eunhyuk hands the guy money. 
 
"Come here, King Kong, Hyungs are going to take a while." Ryeowook picks him.
 
"Nemo?" He his head to the side. 
 
"I gotcha little man." Hyuk missed all three as well. Sighing, I give the guy more money and grab onto the three balls. Poor kid, it looks like he's about to cry if he doesn't get Nemo. There goes my money.
 
"If you give me your autograph, I'll just give you the Nemo hat." We all look at him in disbelief.
 
"Nemo!" Kong Smiles. That smile....
 
"Sure." I take my eyes away from Kong, giving the guy my autograph. As the other members did the same thing, I go to Kong, crouching down next to him. Taking the Nemo hat, I place it on my head. "Kong, I'm the real Nemo."
 
"Neeeeeemoooo ~" He giggles.
 
"Let's get you to your Omma." Eunhyuk comes over, taking his hand.
 
"Omma." A smile appears on his face.
 
 
{Rumi's POV}
 
 
Two hours later, Tain Kong has practically been on all the kid rides. After eating we head towards the roller coaster where Yuhan and I want to go on. JunJu isn't a big fan of amusement parks but she likes walking around in them, never gets on the rides. 
 
As we stand in line, I start getting looks from a group of teens in front of us. I turn slightly to avoid anymore suspicion from them. I see JunJu do the same thing, she's been photographed with me to many times, they know what she looks like. Letting go of Konggies hand she takes off her book bag and takes out two hats and two sunglasses. 
 
"Yuhan, here put this on." She hands him one of the hats, then hands me a hat and sunglasses. As she puts her hat on we all turn back around to face the front.
 
"Where's Konggie?" I hear Yuhan say. We look in the space around us and he was no where to be found. 
 
"Damn it." Rushing out of line, we split up searching for the monster. 
 
"Konggie!"
 
"Little Monster!"
 
"Tain Kong!"
 
After tens minute I started to worry, no worry didn't describe how I felt right now, what if someone kidnapped him. I called Ju and Yuhan to see if they found me but they both had disappointment in their words. About to call the police, I realize that I have ten missed called from Kyuhyun. What does he want?
 
"If you lost your child please report to the front. I repeat if you lost your child plea-" I ran towards the front. I'm not a very athletic person, so it felt like I Was running forever before seeing a tiny figure in my view. 
 
"Konggie." I huff out, hugging him tight. 
 
"Omma, Nemo!" He mutters.
 
"Hana!" I hear JunJu.
 
"Nemo?" I pull away looking confused. 
 
"Nemo!" He points behind him. 
 
Nemo....