Making A Comeback

Super Drama
The pass couple of days involved me getting on the plane with SJ, Konggie spending time with Donghae on the plane rides, then to the hotel where Konggie will stay with Donghae as well. The first night, so I was told, Konggie cried for me he wouldn't go to sleep until three in the morning. During his free time I'll leave Tain and go off and explore the country they were in, sometimes with the members and others alone. Yuhan and JunJu had gone back home.
 
As I sit in the Los Angeles' airport, my mind wonders to the phone call I got in Brazil.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hannie." My whole body froze at the devil's voice. "Appa's missed you. How's my grandson?"
 
"H-how do you know about him?" I lay Konggie down on the bed quickly going out onto the balcony.
 
"Hanni, I know everything. It's good that you're letting Donghae be apart of Konggie's life again."
 
"Why are you calling me? Didn't Omma put you behind bars?" 
 
"Did you really think that woman would really put me in jail." He's lying. "She loves me. All she told me to do was stay away." 
 
"You're lying! She told me you were put where you belong."
 
"Was it where she thought I belonged or where JuJu, Yuhan, and you thought I belonged." He's playing with you Hana. "Don't hang up!"
 
"What do you want!"
 
"Hannie ~, Don't yell at Appa like that. Now listen closely sweetie, I want you to return to the stage. Make money for me, all the money Omma gave him is gone."
 
"No. I won't."
 
"If you're worried about Konggie, don't be. That is why you have Donghae, Omma, JuJu, and Yuhan. Also I hear Kwon Jiyong is into you my love, use him for the fame." 
 
"If I don't." I gulp down air.
 
"Appa is going to have to pay a little visit to his grandson. Don't try running away, you know I'll find you." 
 
 
A tear escaped my eye, I quickly wipe it away putting on my sun glasses to block my teary eyes from the public. My arms wrap tightly around the sleeping figure on my chest, afraid of what might happen to him if I mess up. I already talked to Lee Soo Man, he says we'll go into detail once I get back. Giving Konggie a kiss on his head I bring us up hoping on finding a Starbucks. Locating one I speed walk towards it getting in line.
 
"Rumi!" Henry yells from across the building. Ignoring him and the stairs I look at the menu wanting to try something new. "Here get two Americanos, one caramel latte, and a caramel frappe." Henry smiles. I love it when he talks to me in English. Taking the card I tell the lady the orders - including mine, a Mocha cookie crumple frappe - and wait by the pick up order area.
 
"Can I hold him?"
 
"No, he's sleeping." Henry pouts turning his attention to the people making our order. "You're lucky no one paid attention to you when you called my name."
 
"Maybe they did and just didn't know who you are."
 
"That too." I slap his shoulder at his arrogance causing him to laugh.
 
"Where's my coffee?" Eunhyuk walks over here with Donghae and Kyuhyun.
 
"It's being made, Hyung." Henry answers him.
 
"Is he sleeping?" Kyuhyun asks. I nod my head feeling too tired to verbally answer. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, adjusting my left hand to hold Konggie right I answer the call.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Rumi, Hey it's Jiyong."
 
"Ah, dragon boy." I see Donghae's eyes look up. "What do you want?" I ask GD walking over to the tables taking a sit.
 
"I heard you're making a comeback." News spreads fast.
 
"Damn, my own mother doesn't even know. Are you stalking me?" Kyu place my drink in front of me and takes a seat by me along with the other guys. 
 
"Kind of." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "But that's not what I called for. Rumors are going around that you and Donghae broke up."
 
"Already? This only happened four days ago." I didn't mean for those words to slip out but they did.
 
"Good. What are you doing Tuesday?"
 
"I don't know yet, let me get back to you."
 
"Okay, I'll be waiting for your call."
 
"You do that, bye bye." I quickly save his number and set my phone down. Picking up my frappe I take a drink. "Have you guys check out any of the gossip sites?" I look up at the tired boys sitting in front of me. They all nod there heads.
 
"It's time we check." I pick up my phone only to be beat by the Evil Kyu.
 
"Is this why GD called you?" He faces his phone towards us.
 
"Yeah." I mumble reading the title of the article, 'RuHae's Two Year Goes Down The Drain'.  "Nice title name." I look over at Donghae who was looking down at his phone.
 
"Super Junior's Lee Donghae and Kwon Rumi - Hana - have officially called off their relationship. Sources say their break up was no walk in the park, yelling was heard from their balcony rooms. Crying and loud noises were also heard, along with Rumi's name being called several time by Donghae." He read, then held up his phone showing a picture of Donghae and I. I was walking back inside while Donghae was yelling at me.
 
"Interesting article, who snitched?" Kyuhyun looked around the table. I looked away knowing exactly who told.
 
"KyuMi?" Ignoring him I continue drinking my drink.
 
"Appa ~" Konggie whines out to Donghae. Every since he's known about Appa, that's all he ever asks for. I hold up Tain as Donghae reaches out for him. Standing up I fix my shirt and stretch my aching arms from holding him. "Omma bobo ~" Tain smiles. Smiling back I lean down pecking his lips. Donghae turned his head avoiding my presence.
 
"I'll be back." I needed to breathe, get away for a while.
 
 
{Donghae's POV}
 
 
"KyuMi isn't telling us something." Kyuhyun tells us as soon as Rumi was out of sight.
 
"Isn't she always not telling us something." Hyuk gives King Kong a sip of his Frappe. Tain's face scrunches up at the taste making both of us laugh.
 
"Just when I feel like things are going great with us she puts up another wall I have to knock down."  I voice out.
 
"Hae Hyung you can't let her do this to you anymore. The public knows you're not together anymore, how, we don't know." Henry tells me. I agree but I just can't let go not now that we have Tain Kong.
 
"Rumi knows." We looked up at what Kyuhyun just said. "She always knows whats going on, but keeps quiet about it for some reason."
 
"Yeah, like the problem with her dad." Eunhyuk says trying to get Kong to come to him but Tain Kong just ignores him. "Just like your mother."
 
"Like her father." Kyuhyun repeats.
 
"Flight 30-09 to South Korea now boarding." The intercom voiced out.
 
 
{Rumi's POV}
 
Stupid long flights, when we got back I had to sneak out the back door to avoid being spotted by fans or paparazzi. During the flight I read all the articles that involved Donghae and I's break up. Each one had a different story to it, one said I punched Donghae while another said we aren't really broken up that it was just a couple fight. 
 
When were back in LA my thoughts screamed for me to run away after I left Starbucks, but ignored them and came back. It wouldn't have been fair to anyone if I just ran away. It would have piss off the devil, something I'm tiring to avoid. Is what he said about Omma true?
 
I entered the house placing on the floor, he runs off to his toys. "I'm home!"
 
"Hana!" JunJu comes down only wearing an over sized t-shirt.
 
"y legs." I wink at my older sister.
 
"You know it." She laughs. "Konggie!" Ju runs over picking him up and attacking him with kisses.
 
"Can you watch him?" 
 
"Yeah, where are you doing?" She put him down then lays on the couch.
 
"I have a meeting with Lee Soo Man."
 
"About?" She sits up.
 
"Making a comeback." I say making my way up the stairs.
 
"What about Konggie?" Ju stands up walking towards me. "He's still very young."
 
"He's got Donghae now, as well. I figured I could go back on stage. It's not like I'll be crazy busy."
 
"I guess. Speaking of Donghae, what happen?"
 
"We broke up. Now I got to get dressed, we'll talk when I get back." I take a quick shower blowing out my hair and adding extensions, making my hair length by waist. Changing into an idol martial outfit, I grab my purse and zoom out of the house.
 
Outside the SM building, fans lined up across the street not being able to come any closer. As soon as I step out of my car fans scream asking me question on Donghae and I. Entering the quiet building I come face to face with the Heechul countdown. Cinderella will be back soon. A smile creeps up my face, but soon disappears when I hear voices.
 
"Monster." I turn my head seeing Heechul with Eunahe and Kangin walking by him. My feet move themselves walking straight into Cinderella's arms. Tightening my arms around I feel tears sting my eyes, I immediately letting go and turning around so they don't see. "Are you crying?"
 
"Nope." I turn back around after regaining myself. "What are you doing here?"
 
"I should be asking the same thing." 
 
"Oh, well, I have a meeting with Man Man."
 
"I didn't expect to see you here."
 
"Either did I."
 
"What's the meeting with Mr. Lee about?" Do I answer him truthfully.
 
"A comeback."
 
"But Ko-" 
 
"I gotta go. Talk to you later?" I cut off Donghae.
 
"Yeah, later." Heechul seemed a little pissed off but I'll deal with him later.
 
I enter Lee Soo Man's office knocking this time but not waiting for an answer. "First time you Knock and you can't wait for me to say come in?" Man Man laughs.
 
"I don't have time to wait for your 'come in's."
 
"Why are you in a rush for coming back?"
 
"I need money." Was all I said.
 
"You need money?" 
 
"Yeah, Why wouldn't I need money? Everyone needs money."
 
"You have money."
 
"I want more. Now are we going to talk how I can make both of us money or are you going to continue interrogating?"
 
"What do you have in mind?" I made myself comfortable before answering him.
 
"We start recording an MV for  'Dub On This Track' next week, release the single and MV in two weeks. Start Promotions. And while I'm doing all of that, I'll be working on a full Length Album."
 
"I can do that, but we have to talk about the situation going on bewteen you and Donghae."
 
"We broke up what more do you want to know."
 
"How you broke up. Are the articles true?"
 
"I'll explain everything at my comeback press confrence."