A Rescue

Super Drama
 
Before our performance, the members and I got together to discuss something that were going on. Rumi being one of the problems. They don't approve on her over scheduling and only giving minutes of her free time to Tain Kong. There's nothing I can do about, even if I were to tell her something she'll shut me off and leave. She does that whenever any of us around, so it's not a big surprise. 
 
 
Standing by the van, were all talking and having a good time when my eyes start to roam. I see a girl being pulls by an old man, at first I thought it was a new artist fighting with her manager but then he forced her into the van. Stepping forward so I can get a better look I see a baby in her arms, a whining baby. My whiny baby. 
 
 
"Donghae!" Realizing it was Rumi I, along with the members that saw her get thrown inside, run towards the van. I try opening side door but it was lock. Banging on the window I see her father laugh before pulling out. Different crazy, evil scenarios go through my mind. 
 
 
"Rumi!" I cry out running after the car. Another van rode up beside me, the door opened revealing The rest of the members. I jump in closing the door behind me. My head falls into my hands letting go of the tears I've been holding back. The tears soon pass and anger takes over my body. 
 
 
"Donghae, we're right behind him." Eunhyuk calls from the driver seat. 
 
 
"We'll get them back. Sungmin already called the cops." Kyuhyun rubs my back. The feeling of it being your fault when somebody you care about gets hurt runs through my body. If I didn't just go to the police myself then maybe this wouldn't be happening. 
 
 
"Stop trying to find a reason for this to be your fault." Kyu reads my mind.
 
 
"There's no way you knew he'd come today." Sungmin Hyung help comfort me. 
 
 
Soon the van stops. I look up wiping my tears away. "He pulled inside that building." Hyuk points at a rundown warehouse. Without thinking I rush off to worried to care about my own safety. "Hae!" Running past the gates I open a door coming face to face with a gun being pointed at Rumi's head. A crying Konggie started running towards me. I sweep him in my arms trying to get him to calm down. 
 
 
"If you wouldn't have gone sticking your nose where is doesn't belong. This wouldn't be happening." Ru's father pushes the gun deeper into Rumi's head. 
 
 
"Don't listen to him Hae." Eunhyuk mutters behind me. Did he follow me?
 
 
"Donghae, Eunhyuk leave. Take Konggie with you and Leave!" Rumi screams out.
 
 
"Shut up." Her father screams. 
 
 
"I'm not leaving without you." 
 
 
"Such touching words Donghae." He mocks. "You should listen to her.
 
 
"Eunhyuk go. Take King Kong with you." He takes Tain and gives me a look of 'you better know what your doing' before leaving. I look back a Rumi who's looking at the window tears running down her face. 
 
 
"You should have left with them." She whispers. 
 
 
"Isn't my daughter smart." The bastard smiles kissing the top of her head. My hands ball up into fits from the anger rising inside me. 
 
 
"What kind of father do you think you are? You make your own kid suffer, is that truly a father?" He stays quiet taking in my words. I take advantage of his trance and step forward a little bit. 
 
 
"Appa, why did you do those a things to us?" Rumi asks in a soft tone causing him to lower the gone from Ru's head. From my point of view it looked like tears were starting to form. I take another step.
 
 
"Hannie, you were always my favorite. That's why when you left I didn't come looking for you, until Yuhan and JunJu noticed you were alive. I never wanted to work any of you." He started crying. "I'm sorry." He picks up the gun back up. A 'click' sound was heard signaling he was getting ready to fire. I jump forward pulling Rumi away. 
 
 
"No!"