Why Am I Back?

Super Drama

 

"Omma!...... Omma!.... Omma!" I feel tiny hands pound on my back. 
 
"I'm...up." I sit up pulling my little monster into a hug. "Omma's up, what do you want."
 
"Food!" Laughing, I climb out of bed putting Tian Kong on the floor, he scurries his little legs out the room. 
 
"There are three other people in the house. Out of the four adults you had to wake me up?" I ask Konggie as we enter the kitchen. He just laughs and runs between Omma's legs. 
 
"I told him to wake you up." Omma says not turning around. 
 
"Why?" I take a seat at the island. 
 
"How long are you staying here?" It's been about a month since I got back. 
 
"I'm not sure. Why?"
 
"Well, since you're still under SM and still supposed to be promoting my brand, you need to work."
 
"Omma.."
 
"At least for HaYuJu."
 
"To only work for you?"
 
"Yeah, so get dressed and go see Mr. Lee Soo Man."
 
"What about Tian Kong?" I whine. 
 
"I'm off today, I will be taking care of him, now go get dressed."
 
"I am an adult, an adult who needs to be with her son, so I'm not going anywhere." Take a drink of my orange juice only to have the glass snatched out of my hand.
 
"If you don't get your lazy upstairs, I'll drag you out just like the way you are dressed to talk to Lee Soo Man!" Running upstairs I curse under my breath, who the hell does she think she is? "And don't think out loud!"
 
Upstairs, I open my window, feeling the air outside; not too bad but still a bit chilly. Quickly doing my morning richuals, I walk inside my closet trying to find something to wear. I need an outfit that screams 'I'm back and I'm here to run the world', even though I'm not realy sure how long I'm planing on staying here. 
 
Thirty minutes later, I find something suitable. Clipping in hair extension - the hair reaching just past my chest - I braid it to the side leaving my natural waves to give it a cute messy look. Slipping into my heels I jog down the stairs, seeing my little monster I kiss and hug him goodbye. "Be nice." I hear Omma call out before I close the door to the garage.
 
I'm not going to lie, I felt nervous but I knew I couldn't let that feeling over take me. If I pass by them act like you've never seen them before and walk by without saying a word. Parking my baby, I take a deep breath, looking around me I don't see anyone, no car, no nothing. Flipping down the mirror, I check my facial appearance. Let's do this.
 
Stepping out the car, two black vans pull up behind my car. Just like we practice earlier, walk into the building as if you never saw or heard a thing. For all I know the vans could be long to another group but I followed my rule and I walk inside. Inside SM Town, nothings changed, the only things would be the bulletin board. Looking over it, I notice theirs another countdown, Days Until Kim Heechul Comes Back. A smile appears on my face, my Cinderella will be back in 156 days.
 
"Kwon Rumi?" Turning around I see a guy who looks a lot like Taemin. "Noona!"
 
"Don't call me that." I snap. "I doubt I'm much older than you."
 
"You're not, about three months older."
 
"How did you know it was me?" I ask him wanting to know.
 
"Your long hair, plus you're my Ideal type." He tilts his head down trying to hide his blush.
 
"Cute ~, but I like older guys."
 
"I know." He frowns.
 
"Yeah... well have a nice day." I pass by him, walking towards the office.
 
"Wait!" I turn around. "Annyeonghaseyo I am EXO M's Luhan. Welcome back sunbaenim." Luhan bows, then turns around walking away from me. Since when did SM debut a new group. Putting it a side to ask Man Man, I walk towards his office. Every person I passed on the way there either recognized me, immediately bowing and welcoming me back, or they bow out of respect and go on with their lives.
 
"Hey, is Lee Soo Man in the room with anybody important." I ask the secretary.
 
"Ummmm.... defined important." She blankly says.
 
"President, Major, someone who's not an Idol or a staff member here."
 
"No." Hearing her answer, I walk straight into Soo Man's room.
 
"Man Man!" Sometimes I wish I would do the polite thing of asking who's in the room or maybe even knocking. Blocking any other emotion beside happiness, I walk over to Man Man giving him a hug, ignoring the eyeball staring at me in shock.
 
"Ru-Hana." He smiles at me. I sit in the rolly chair next to him turning my body so it's facing him.
 
"It's fine to call me Rumi, after all I'm still under your entertainment company, therefore I will still keep Rumi as my name."
 
"Your name caused me a lot of trouble."
 
"Would you rather it be ignored." He laughs forgetting the other in this room. "Oh, Ummm.... Rumi you've met Kangin, right?" Facing our audience I see a guy with white hair smiling at me.
 
"Nope. Who is he?" His smile left his face, I promise you everyone around here expects you to know their names.
 
"Kangin Hyung don't be offended by this, it is the way she is." Kyuhyun whispers, but everyone heard him. Wanting to glare at him, I ignore it acting as if I never heard him.
 
"Ru, this is Super Junior's Kangin, quiet a few years older than you, he left to the military before you got to know the people around you." Lee Soo Man introduces him to me.
 
"Hey, just call me Oppa." Kangin stands up putting his hand out for me to shake it.
 
"I remember you." I ignore his hand. "When I first debuted, you were the first one to hit on me." Kangin pulled his hand back sitting back down
 
"Yeah," He chuckles. "I'm not.... completely like that anymore."
 
"I see." I look around, examining each face as my eyes pass them. Passing Donghae's face I see that he isn't looking up, he's looking at his phone smiling.
 
"What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk spoke out, catching every ones attention including Donghae's.
 
"I ask myself that same question." I sigh. Donghae shakes his head before going back to his phone.
 
"Go ask herself that same question somewhere else." 
 
"Eunhyuk." Lee Soo Man scold him. Shocked by what he said, I couldn't say anything back. Yes I knew they would be mad but asking me to leave just like that was something I was not expecting.
 
"Mr. Lee Soo Man, if you want you can talk to her, we can come later to talk about SS5." Eunhyuk says standing up.
 
"That's a good idea, I'll call you back in later." Bowing they all leave the room without a single glance towards my way. "Miss Kwon Hana, where have you been?" Lee Soo Man asked me.
 
"Man Man, you know exactly where I've been. Let's talk about why my mother made me come here." I answer him trying to pull my thoughts away from what just happened.
 
"You are still under my company, therefore, you need to work and not be lazy. You've been here a month and all you have done is sit inside your house."
 
"I wasn't being lazy, I was with Tian Kong." I get up walking on the other side of the table and sitting there. "I'm not going to make a comeback."
 
"Are you afraid how the fans are going to react?"
 
"No, I just can't be crazy busy." Lee Soo Man nods his head.
 
"Okay, very well, you can do modeling, go to Biho's office he should be in there."
 
"He is still here?"
 
"Yes, he's working with another Idol group that I recently debuted."
 
"New Idol group?" 
 
"EXO. Exo-K and Exo-M."
 
"I met one of them today, the one that looks like Taemin."
 
"You met Exo-M's Luhan." I nod my head getting up.
 
"See yah Man Man." I give him a quick hug before walking towads the door.
 
"Are you going to tell him" My hand grips the door knob.
 
"Shouldn't you of all people understand why I shouldn't."
 
Walking out of the conference room, I see Super Junior in the waiting room. I thought about saying something to them but Kyuhyun made it pretty obvious that they don't want to talk to me. Hearing the TV say my name, I turn around paying attention to the screen.
 
"..... Congratulation to Kwon Rumi and Super Junior's Donghae fro their third year anniversary. We, at least I do, hope their relationship is going great. Other special Occasion today would be...." 
 
You've got to be kidding me. "You haven't told them we broke up!" I snap. Donghae wasn't paying attention he had his earphones in and texting someone. The others looked somewhat shocked at the news to. "Yah!" He heard me. Looking up from his phone we blankly looks at me.
 
 
"What do you want?" 
 
"Did you tell your fans that we broke up!" he took off his headphones. 
 
"I - ..." The TV catches my attention again.
 
"Breaking News! It seems like Kwon Rumi has been back for quiet a while. A fan sent in photos of Ruhae at the park together They both seem to be having a good time, laughing and eating ice cream, Donghae even wraps his arms around her waist." The pictures showed up on the screen. "Although we can't see Rumi's face clearly, it is pretty clear to us that the guy in the photos are Super Junior's Lee Donghae." 
 
That girl in the picture is not me.