Jealous?

Super Drama

 

 
In a situation like this, seeing your ex boyfriend with another girl, girls tend to feel despair, that he moved on so quickly. I on the other hand feel used. Used because he was using me to go out on dates. Using me to date in the public eye without having a fan war against the girl if they were caught. Being used for others pleasure pisses me off, who the hell does Donghae think he is. I grabbed a stack of magazines and threw them against the wall. 
 
"Rumi, calm down." I heard Biho calls from behind me. 
 
"Why are you getting mad?" He looked so calm considering what the news said.
 
"Are you jealous?" Kyuhyun 
 
"Why would I be jealous?" I breathed out. All eyes were on me as anger boiled inside me.
 
"Ru let's talk about this in a room." I looked around me, only staff members were around, why is Biho being like this. 
 
"We are in a room." I look over at him.
 
"Enclosed room with just us in it."
 
"You of all people don't have a right to be jealous." Eunhyuk
 
"What's there to be jealous of? It's just Donghae." 
 
"Then why are you mad if its just me?" Donghae stands up. He walks towards me standing a foot away. "That girl -"
 
"Is someone you shouldn't worry about." Eunhyuk stands behind Donghae. 
 
"I could careless about the girl. Fix the thing about us still being together. They shouldn't be lied to."
 
"But I can be lied to right?" Donghae looks me straight in the eyes. For a split second I was lost, lost in the memories we had together; he had me trapped. I look away, he can't be doing this to me not now not ever again. 
 
"Fix it, or I will!" I turn around walking off in frustration. 
 
"Will you really risk being seen?"
 
"Apparently they already think I'm back!"
 
 
"Soo Man, why didn't Donghae tell the fans we broke up!" I barge into Lee Soo Man's office. His office is big but not as big as the conference room.
 
"Why don't you ask him?" He tells me not bothering to look up. 
 
"I don't want to talk to him." I lay on the leather couch.
 
"Stubborn young lady." Sits on the single couch chair. 
 
"Did you make a conference about it? Did the reporters ask about it?" I throw my hands in the air. "Was nothing done to tell them!"
 
"Calm down." He takes a drink of his coffee. "Strangely they didn't ask about RuHae, only Rumi."
 
"Since we announced that we were dating, wouldn't we as well tell them we broke up?"
 
"Why didn't you tell them?"
 
"I had to leave and I thought Donghae would since he broke up with me."
 
"I thought you would be the one to dump him."
 
"Well I wasn't."
 
"If he would have taken the truth in a good way and it didn't get out to the public, would the two of you still be together?"
 
"Probably not."
 
"How come?"
 
"I would have been stupid. Tain Kong wouldn't be here, I would have chosen my career."
 
"It's good thing that you left then." 
 
"Yes, it was nice to be drama free for two years."
 
"Why did you come back?"
 
"Omma was getting me a car." I smile telling part of the truth.
 
"Lord help this child." Lee Soo Man laughs. 
 
"Did you see the news?" I sit up.
 
"I didn't have to see it, people were emailing me about it."
 
"Who's the girls?" I whisper.
 
"Repeat that."
 
"Who's the girl." I say A little louder.
 
"Oh..... Are you jealous?"
 
"Only .01 of me is jealous." I lean back.
 
"You are a normal girl."
 
"Shut up." I fix my bangs. 
 
"Perform on stage again."
 
"Huh?" He caught me off guard with the question.
 
"Rap live in front of thousands of people." 
 
"I Don't want to be in the music industry, it'll make me to busy." He thinks for a moments. 
 
"You won't have to, perform at the Awards Show. One performance"
 
"Just one performance?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Okay," I sigh. "Man Man I'll Perform, when is it?"
 
"Next week." Wow.
 
"Oh how nice of you, you couldn't tell me this yesterday?" 
 
"We didn't have time to talk plus I wasn't sure if you were going to stay." I Nod my head. "When are you going to bring Tain Kong for me to meet him?"
 
"If you want to meet him come to Omma's house."
 
"He deserves to know." The conversation turns back to Donghae. 
 
"Thank you for telling me." 
 
"I'm being serious."
 
"Me too. Yeah you told told me I should but so what, I'm not going to tell him anything."
 
"What are you worried about? It's Donghae, he's wanted a kid since he was 20 years old."
 
"The drama that comes with telling him."
 
"You, Kwon Hana will always have drama following you if you keep keeping big secrets like that."
 
"Whatever." I have bigger things to worry about, my chance to tell the world Donghae and I broke up two years go will be at the Music Award.