Losing

Super Drama
 
I watched as Dara yell at Rumi. I watched as Rumi answered Dara without killing her. I watched as Dara fell to the floor upon hearing the news. I watched as Rumi turn around leaving the building. I stood there through the whole argument without saying a word, listening to Dara cries and Rumi's words. 
 
The feeling of selfishness washed through me, I was being selfish to Dara.  Using her to replace the love I needed even though I knew she never would. I could no longer do this to her, or Rumi I hurt them to much already.
 
"Dara." I gathered my courage stepping away from my hiding spot.
 
"How could you do this to me?" Her words were barely audible but I still heard them. 
 
"I didn't mean for it to happen this way. I was going to tell you."
 
"When!" Dara stands up.
 
"After the concert here." The sound of Dara's hand hitting against my skin echos the hall. "I should have told you earlier." 
 
"Yeah.... you should have." With those words Dara turned around leaving me alone.
 
I walked back into the changing room, to much in thought to pay attention to what was going on but from what I did hear was JunJu was drunk and Yuhan with Rumi. Quickly grabbing my stuff I make my way to the van. I waited 30 minutes thinking about what had happen before the member got in and we left.
 
The whole ride to the hotel my thoughts were on Rumi. How was she doing? What was she doing? Is she mad at me for not saying anything to Dara? Rumi never told me not to tell her but she never said to tell her either. When we got to the Hotel I was happy that fans were no where to be seen. I was to tired to give them a really smile.
 
In my hotel room, I took a quick shower and went to sleep only to be woken up 30 minutes later by Kangin Hyung  who was getting ready for bed. I got up and went out on the balcony and called Dara. We talk for two hours, I explained to her everything and we both agreed that we should no longer see each other. She promised me she wouldn't tell anyone about King Kong, not even the 2NE1 members. 
 
"You should have fought for her to stay with you." I turn my head towards the direction of the voice shocked that someone heard me talking. That someone who heard I wished didn't say what she just said. "I've thought a lot Donghae. We shouldn't be together."
 
Rumi was a balcony away from me, her head leaning against the railing sitting on the chair. I stayed quiet, her words made me angry. Why would she say that? "During those two years of being away from you, I wanted to pick up the phone and call you. To complain about my pregnancy problems, cuss you out for no reason, or just to say I love you and hear it back. I just wanted to hear your voice."
 
"Why didn't you?" I leaned my head against the rail tired from the world.
 
"I don't know. When Tian Kong was born I knew exactly what to name him, the name his father would like. At the time I thought it was the least I could do, I wasn't going to tell you. Even when I came back I never expected for you to see him let alone know."
 
"Then why did you come back?"
 
"I wanted to see your face one last time. To see if I truly loved you, that in two years I couldn't forget that feeling. I wanted to see if the little bit that I did forget of you was worth it."
 
"Was it?"
 
"No.... The love I have for you grew, if it's even possible for it to do so. When I heard you were with Dara, I was heartbroken and glad at the same time. Broken because you were no longer mine..."
 
"I will always belong to you, Ru." My eyes caught her emotionless ones.
 
"Glad because you were in good hands. Dara is someone who will give you all you ever wanted and open her world to you freely. She'll tell you every thought she's thinking or every feeling that sweeps through her. She'll be open with you, something I can't do for you."
 
"You must not know what I want Rumi." She stayed quiet for a couple of minutes before speaking again.
 
"I'm leaving for a while."
 
"What about Tain Kong!" I stood up mad about her decision.
 
"I'll follow you around while you're here in South America. Konggie will know his father, but when we get back we'll be leaving for a while."
 
"Are you coming back?"
 
"No, but Konggie will."
 
"It's not good for him to be going back and forth."
 
"He'll get use to it."
 
"Rumi, Stop being selfish! Why don't you want to be with me?"
 
"You don't want me." Was all she said before walking back inside.
 
"Rumi!" I ran out of our room stopping in front of Rumi's door. "Rumi open the door!" I pounded on the door. "Open the damn door!" 
 
"Donghae." I looked back seeing some of the members poking their head out and some people angry from the noise. I pounded on the door again. She was going to talk to me, even if I had to knock down this door. Manager hyung came out trying to hold me back from hitting the door. 
 
At this point tears were running down my face, I wasn't going to lose her again. Pushing my manger and the members that were helping him out I slammed my body against the door hoping for it to open. What made me stop was he cry of a baby, my baby. I heard King Kong cry from the loud noises I made. I let my body sink against the door crying harder from hearing his cries.
 
"Donghae let's go man." Hyuk helped me up taking me to the room.
 
"I don't want to lose her again."
 
"I know, Hae."