Oh snap

Change of Heart

“hum…well…” Changbum started to say, but didn’t know how to respond.

 

“it’s fine, don’t worry!” Rokhyun said laughing from seeing the scared look on Changbum’s face. “Just treat her right, or I’ll beat you.” he added in a little more serious tone.

 

All Changbum could do was chuckle nervously and smile..sort of. 

 

“Go wake up Eun Jung.” Rokhyun said while pushing him out of the kitchen.

 

A little confused, Changbum made his way over towards you and crouched down to see your face. “Wake up~” 

 
Changbum kneeled down so he could see your face, he brushed away some stray strand of hair from your face before saying, "Eun Jung, it's time to wake up. Breakfast is finished." He said softly.
 
 
You reached your arms out to stretch, then slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes.
 
 
"Hello sunshine." He said smiling.
 
"Good morning." You said then pinched his cheeks.
 
"Is Rokhyun up?" You asked looking up at Changbum.
 
"Uh....yeah, he's eating now." He said slowly.
 
"What happened??" You panicked.
 
"Nothing happened, don't worry. He's fine." Changbum reassures you.
 
 
"Oh?..." You asked unsure.
He just laughs at you.
 
"Come on, let's go eat!" He says as he grabs your hands and pulls you up.  You stand up and stretch, but Changbum comes around behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. 
 
 
"How am I supposed to walk now?" You asked leaning the back of your head against his shoulder.
 
 
"Like this." He says as he picks you up and places you on top of his feet. 
 
"It's not my fault if your foot gets injured." You said sticking your tongue out. 
 
"Nothing will happen to my foot." He says as he starts to walk. 
 
 
"SOMEONES AT THE DOOR!" You heard Rokhyun yell.
 
"We'll get it!" You said back but not so loud. 
 
"I'm gonna go get the door." You told Changbum trying to loosen his arms around your waist.
 
 
"We can go together!" He says all excited. "Hurry let's go!" He says as you guys attempt to walk to the door. 
Once you guys get to the door, you open it because Changbums arms were wrapped around your waist.
 
 
 
"Hello!~" you say as you open the door. 
 
 
"Eun Jung! Oh...." It was Jacky.
 

I'm on my way home now from INFINITE's concert in NYC so I thought I would update, but it's not fully edited and I'm doing it from my phone....so sorry if there are any issues >.<