Neighbors Too Friendly?..

Change of Heart

 

(fall time)

Your neighbors moved and one day you come home from school seeing two guys walk into the house, their faces were covered by their hats and masks. After a couple weeks you kept seeing the two guys around the house, but only when leaving the house or coming back. They never talked to anyone and kept to themselves for the two weeks you’ve seen them 

 

“Eun Jung , come here!!” you mom shouted upstairs.

 

“What?” You ask as you met her at the bottom of the stairs

 

“Bring these over to the new neighbors.” she said as she handed you a plate of food covered with tinfoil not able to see what it was. “They look like such a nice couple.” your mom said as she looked out the window at their house.

 

“They’re a couple?” you said laughing a little.

 

“Of course they’re always together, live in the same house, dress similarly too, just bring the food over.” Your mom said pushing you to the door to leave.

 

You walk up the road and up their drive way and knock on the door, you wait a minute and knock on the door again with a little more force this time. You hear footsteps and the door opens, there’s a guy who looks a little older than you with medium length brown hair in a loose t-shirt and jeans.

 

“Hello, I’m Shin Eun Jung! I just brought some food to welcome you to the neighborhood!” you said with a smile, when the other guy came behind the first, “Ooh food!” he said as he took it and ran to the kitchen.

 

“Yah, stop introduce your self.” The first one said as he turned around to yell at him. They seemed like a good couple you thought to yourself.

 

“Umma was right they make a good couple.” You said not realizing you said it out loud.

 

“What?!?” the first guy looked at you confused.

 

“Hum..nothing, I’ll just leave you two alone, welcome to the neighborhood!” You said as you rush to turn around, but he grabbed your arm and pulled you inside the house.

 

“What’s that for?” You asked rubbing your arm where he had just had a death grip on. 

 

He pushed you against the wall and smashed his lips against yours, not letting go when you hit his chest. You gave up and gave into the kiss, kissing him back pressing you body against his, when you felt him relax you kicked him between the legs and escaped his grasp.

 

“Oof..” he said and he crouched against the wall hands over his…area…

 

“Yah! You ert, what was that for?” You yelled as the second guy was still eating his food in the kitchen like nothing had happened.

 

“Showing you I’m not gay!” He said in a tense voice as he went to stand up using the wall for support.

 

“Ooh…I’m not against it, my uncle is gay and it’s perfectly fine, I don’t think anything of it.” You say trying to fix the problem.

 

“No!” he yelled at you, “No, No, No.” he repetitively yelled at you, not understanding what was going on you felt tears going down your checks.

 

“Great Jacky, you scared her.” The other guy said as he brought you to the couch to sit down. “I’m Jun, and that’s Jacky.We’re from the new group Mr.Slam.” he said as he brought tissues over to you.

 

“Thank you.” You said softly taking the tissues.

 

“She kicked me! It hurt a lot!” you heard Jacky complaining as he sat on the opposite couch.

 

“ert.” You mumbled as you picked up another tissue.

 

“What happened?” Jun asked you.

 

“I was going to leave and he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall and kissed me and was moving his hands everywhere, so kicked him.” You explained.

 

“Yah! My hands were on the wall, they weren’t touching you!” Jacky stood up from the couch as he pointed at you shouting.

 

“Shut up Jacky.” Jun said, “Walk her back home.” He said as he went back to the table to finish his food.

 

“What?” Jacky asked in disbelief.

 

“I can walk home by myself, it’s just down the street.” You mumbled as you got up and went towards the door.

 

“Wait up!” Jacky shouted as he put on his shoes. You walked out the door and waited for him outside. He ran out the door passed you, then turning around. After he spotted you he went to stand next to you.

 

“Why’d you tell Jun I had my hands on you?” he asked, looking at you a little hurt.

 

“Cause thats what I remember.” You said leaning against a tree looking away from him. He came in front of you placing his hands on the tree on so you were in the middle, he leaned in to your ear and whispered. 

 

“This is how I was, I can even show you what happened.” He said as you could feel his breath as he spoke. He grazed his lips down your jaw line and kissed you again, you didn’t stop him but waited until he pulled away and whispered, “I can show you too.” As you went to move your leg, he jumped back and crossed his legs.

 

“Not happening again!” he shouted at you as you laughed to yourself.

 

“Such a loud ert.” You said walking down the street to your house.

 

“Wait!” he said as you walked up to your house, he pulled out an envelope from his pocket. “Jun told me to give this to you, for an apology, for being a ‘ert’, its for one of our performances this weekend.” He said as he handed you the paper.

 

“Thanks, there aren’t any other erted members in your group right?” you asked him eyeing him carefully.

 

“Nope, just me.” He said with a satisfied smile on his face.

 

“Stupid ert.” you said to him before entering your house.


So this is the first chapter of my Mr.Slam fanfic....I couldn' t think of a name for it so if you have any ideas let me know and I'll credit you at the end of each chapter^.^

In the poll many voted for me to do all three stories, actually one less vote then only Where's My Water?, So i decided to do all three, dont be mad!

If anyone knows someone who would like to make a poster and/or background too, let me know so I can talk to them! :D