Flashback

Change of Heart

 

— ———— 

After your Uncle came by you offered him to stay over night since it was so late. You told him you wouldn’t be home that day and had to leave early.

__

You woke up at 7 and took a shower and got dressed() (without sunglasses)

You went down stairs and ate breakfast, then to the door to see if Jacky was on his way. You didn’t see him and it was 7:45, you didn’t know how far away this place was and you were sure you were gonna be late by now. You walked by the garage door to grab your keys hanging from the hook when the doorbell rang. You walked to the door and saw Jacky.

“Sorry, I woke up late.” he said as he scratched his head.

“It’s fine, you’ll be the late one not me.” you said as you stuck your tongue out at him.

“Yah, who’s car is this?” He asked, magically wide awake now. “Is it a guy?”

“Yeah, he slept over last night.” You told him, hiding the fact it was your uncle’s car.

“What?” He asked shocked.

“Hurry up and get in the car before you get in trouble.” you said as you got in your car. You noticed the fog on the windows. “It;s supposed to snow next week.” You said as you started the car.

“Here’s the address.” Jacky said handing you a piece of paper.

“Where is this?” you asked looking at the address.

“I’m not sure but it’s a studio for practice.” He said as he looked out the window.

“Here, can you read the address off to me?” you said giving the paper and pulling out your phone for directions.

“How far away is it?”

“It’s a half hour away, so you’re going to be late.” you told him as you backed out of the driveway.

Once you got out the neighborhood you looked over to Jacky to try to start  a conversation, but he was already sleeping.

“Aish! Why do guys always sleep so much?” you said talking to yourself.

Once you got there you woke up Jacky, who was not willing to get up.

“Jacky get up!” you yelled at him, “You’re almost an hour late!”

“Yea, yeah I’m getting up. You have to come in too.” He said as he stretched.

You got out of the car and walked over to his side, waiting for him to get out. 

“Yah! Jacky!” you yelled as you hit the car window seeing he went back to sleep. This was going to be a long day.

After Jacky finally got out of  the car you both went into the building to see the rest of the members waiting for you guys.

“Eun Jung!” They all said when they saw you.

“You know a guy slept over at her house last night.” Jacky said, as they all got worked up.

“It was my uncle, remember I was babysitting last night.” you said explaining.

“Why are you so late?” Yong Jin asked.

“Well sleeping beauty here slept in and wouldn’t get out of the car until she had her beauty sleep.” You said scowling at Jacky. “He wouldn’t listen, like a five year old.”

“You can sit in the practice room at the table, just follow us when we go in.” Jun said as they walked near a room. It looked like another group was leaving. It was 100%

“Kim Rokhyun!” You yelled as they walked away. A figure turned around and you went running to him.

“Eun Jung?” He asked as you jumped on him. When he caught you he spun around dropping everything in his hands, he held you tightly as you had your arms wrapped around his neck and your face against his shoulder.

“I missed you so much.” He said as he kissed your cheek and set you down.

“Give me your phone so I can give you my number, cause I have schedule now.” he said as he handed you his phone, after you both switched numbers he waved goodbye to you. You turned around and saw the members had gone into the practice room.

You walked in and Saeho asked, “Who was that?”

“Rokhyun is my birth brother.” You explained.

“How?” they asked in unison

“We were adopted separately.” you explained

They all looked at you confused.

“When I was two my house caught on fire, I was upstairs with my dad, he was teaching me how to make my bed properly, and Rokhyun was helping our mom cook then the oven or stove burst into flames, which is what killed our mom. Rokhyun said that she pushed him out of the way when that happened and ran out through the back door. My dad heard the sound of the explosion and told me to sit on my bed like a good girl until he came back. I heard him go down the stairs, but then I heard a crashing noise. I stayed on my bed like my dad told me waiting for him to come back as the room got warmer and warmer, but he never came back. When I couldn’t stand the heat anymore I walked out from my room and went to go down the stairs but I ran away towards my parents room after seeing all the flames. But my parents room was over the kitchen, so when I ran in there the floor fell through and after that I passed out, but Rokhyun and the firefighters said that when he heard me scream when I fell he came running back in for me and dragged me out. The firemen said how they were surprised that he came back in for me after he saw what was becoming of the house and that he managed to survive after he brought me out. After that we were sent to an adoption agency because we had no other relatives, I was hospitalized longer then they thought so we were adopted separately. When I was eight, that was when Rokhyun found me again, and we never kept out of touch until my adoptive dad, he liked me to call him Papa, died in a bank robbery two years ago, I had completely shut myself out from anyone and everything for a year. And  I finally found him again!” You said as you started wiping the tears that wouldn’t stop pouring from your eyes. 

All of the guys came and hugged you all at once.

“You guys need to start practicing!” You said as you ended the hug. “I’m gonna go to the bathroom to wash up.” you said as you left the room.

After you left the room, the guys started talking.

“Fine, we wont try to get rid of her.” Jacky said as the rest of the members celebrated. 

But when you got to the bathroom you slid down against the wall by the sinks and started crying, no one was there because you and the guys were the only ones in the building, so you kept crying until you fell asleep.

 

 

It wasn’t until we finished our practice that we realized Eun Jung never came back from the bathroom. I went looking for her, the only place I hadn’t checked was the girls bathroom, cause I’m not supposed to go in there. But after walking around the whole building we were the only ones here, so I went in and saw Eun Jung laying on the floor sleeping. I bent down and put her arms around my neck and slid one arm behind her back and the other under her legs to carry her out. I brought her back to the practice room and laid her on the couch.

They had all left with Jun and I stayed with Eun Jung until she woke up.

 

I woke up onto of something soft. I was on a sofa. I turned my head side to side and saw Jacky was sleeping next to me, and I was resting on his chest. I tried to quietly crawl over him and stand on the floor, but I failed epically -.- I fell into the table hitting my head waking Jacky up.

“Ah, Are you okay?” he asked as he scrambled to get up and look at my head.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” You answered as you stood up. “Sorry if I ruined your day with my story.” You told Jacky as you went to sit down on the couch.

“You didn’t ruin anything.” Jacky said as he sat next to you and leaned back.

“I’m just happy was able to find Rokhyun again.” you say as you start to tear up.

Jacky leans over to wipe your tears away, you look up and realize how close you are, then he looks into your eyes. You both sit there for a while then Jacky pinches your cheeks.

“Don’t cry, smile! You should be happy you guys met again.” He said as he moved back to where he was sitting.

“Omo, what time is it? We should probably leave now.” You said as you got up looking for your bag, you found it next to the sofa.

After you drove home, you parked in your driveway and Jacky left and walked home, you just stayed in the car crying, completely breaking down the second he shut the door and walked away.

 

 

I kept turning around as I walked home, but i didn’t see Eun Jung get out of the car. I stopped walking and turned around. I walked around the car to the drivers side and looked through the window to see her crying again. I knocked on the window which really startled her. She started getting all of her stuff and got out.

“Sorry.” she said with a weak smile as she took the back of her hands to wipe her face.

“Come here.” I said softly, she looked confused but came closer. I hugged her tightly around the waist, she wrapped her arms around my neck and continued crying on my shoulder.

“It’s okay.” I whispered to her. After crying she started to stop and it got quiet,  I looked down to see that she was sleeping. “And you said guys slept a lot.” I said as I rolled my eyes and picked her up to bring her in her house.

I had to go through her bag looking for the house key, while I was holding her. After I unlocked the door I set her bag down on the table by the door and took her upstairs to her room. I pulled back the sheets and set her down and covered her back up.

“Jacky,” she said quietly.

“Yeah?” I asked turning around to face her

“Thank you, I know you want to get rid off me like everyone else. I don’t know why, but thank you.” she said as she drifted back into sleep.

I stood there staring at her, “But, we decided not to get rid of you.” I mumbled as I shut her light off and left.

When I got home all the members where there waiting.

“Is Eunnie okay??” they repeatedly asked over and over again.

“Yes, she’s fine, she’s sleeping now.” you answered annoyed.

“Why is your shirt stained hyung?” Taesun asked.

“Huh? Oh..She was crying again when we got home.” You said as you went up the stairs. 

“Hey, Jacky!” Jun said as he followed you up the stairs.

“What?”

“We don’t have a schedule tomorrow and they all wanted to go over and see Eun Jung, do you think that’s okay?” He asked nervously

“Yeah, we don’t have to get rid of her. Don't worry.” You said as you walked into your room.


yay! update

If you're from instagram comment your username so I can give you your shout-out!

If anyone knows someone who would make a poster and/or background, let me know!