Lotte World pt 1

Change of Heart

 

You woke up to your doorbell ringing non-stop.

 

“Aish, who is it?” you mumbled to yourself. You got up and realized you had slept in the same clothes as yesterday, you quickly changed into a pair of pajamas (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77469837).

 

You walked down the stairs and opened the door to see five guys standing there, and Jacky obnoxiously ringing the doorbell. 

 

“Yah! Stop that Jacky!” you said as you swatted his hand away from the button.

 

 

“Just making sure you got up.” He said  as he walked in, the others following him.

 

 

“We just wanted to make sure that you were okay after yesterday.” Jun said as he stood next to you.

 

 

“But don’t you guys have a schedule today?” you asked worried.

 

 

“It’s okay, we can make them up another day.” he reassured you.

 

 

“Wait, I thought you guys were trying to get rid of me, why are you trying to help me now?” You asked confused.

 

 

“Why would we get rid of you, who said that?” Jacky said as he walked away from you slowly.

 

 

“Saeho, Yong Jin and Taesun did. They said you and Jun always get rid of people.” you said turning to the three of them.

 

 

“Yah! You idiots!” Jun yelled at them. “Eun Jung, we’re not getting rid of you don’t worry.”

 

 

“Okay…I’m trusting you guys.” 

 

 

“Don’t worry, we’re gonna take you out today!” Taesun said jumping up and down.

 

 

“Where?”

 

 

“To Lotte World!” Saeho and Jun said together.

 

 

“Oh, no you guys don’t have to do that.” 

 

 

“Yeah! You’re coming with us, it wont be fun if you don’t come with us!” Yong Jin pouted.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll go let me change.” You said as you went up the stairs.

 

 

After you changed Rokhyun texted you.

 

 

‘Hey!’

 

 

‘Hi ^.^’

 

 

‘You should come by our dorm 2moro’

 

 

‘I will! Text me later:3’

 

 

‘R U busy now?’

 

 

‘Yeah, I’m going to Lotte World today!’

 

 

‘Oh, have fun^.^’

 

 

You fixed your hair then went down stairs(http://www.polyvore.com/fall_outfit_aff_outift/set?id=77592219)

 

“Okay, let’s go!” you said as you reached the bottom of the stairs.

 

 

“Eunnie sits next to me~!” Saeho sang as pulled you out the door.

 

 

“Yah! Me too!” Jacky said as he ran after the both of you.

 

 

“Wait, there are only five seats in Jun’s car.” You said as you all reached the car.

 

 

“You can sit on Jacky’s lap!” Jun said as he got into the car, Yong Jin sat in the passenger seat, while Saeho and Taesun sat in the back while Jacky sat in the middle with you on his lap.

 

 

“I can drive myself.” you offered as Jun started the car.

 

 

“No, we’re fine don’t worry.” Jun said as he drove out of the neighborhood.

 

 

“You can lean back if you want, you don’t have to sit like a statue.” Jacky offered.

 

 

“Okay.” you said as you awkwardly leaned back, you felt more relaxed rather than siting up awkwardly, but it was still really awkward.

 

 

Jacky chuckled to himself sensing how uncomfortable you are.

 

 

“Yah! What’s so funny?” you asked turning your head around to face him. 

 

 

He pinched your cheeks, “Cause you’re so cute when your embarrassed.”

 

 

The other members in the back started poking your cheeks.

 

 

“Yah, stop it!” you said pouting. 

 

 

“We’re just teasing you, relax.” Taesun said as he poked your cheek again.

 

 

“Jun, how much longer?” you asked.

 

 

“It’s only been ten minutes Eun Jung, we still have an hour left.”

 

 

“Ugh.” you groaned as you put your head in your hands.

 

 

“We’re not that bad.” Jacky said as he wrapped his arms around you waist. You yelped at the sudden movement then hit his arms, but he wouldn’t move them. “You stupid ert!” you muttered as you leaned back again.

 

 

You started talking to Taesun, while Jacky talked to Saeho.

 

 

“So you aren’t Jacky’s girlfriend?” Taesun asked you again.

 

 

“No, I’m not this erts girlfriend.”

 

 

“What are you saying about me?” Jacky asked while tightening his arms around your waist.

 

 

“That you’re still a ert.” you said as you turned back to Taesun. “Do you guys have girlfriends?” you asked Taesun.

 

 

“Actually, we all do, secretly,  except Jacky. He broke up with his girlfriend before we debuted like everyone was supposed to, but she wont leave him alone. She’s like a stalker.” He said as he pretended to shiver.

 

 

“What’s your girlfriend like?” you asked Taesun.

 

 

“She’s perfect, she’s a teachers assistant and she’s a year younger than me and she’s always herself around me and doesn’t hide anything from me, heres a picture of her.” (

 

“She’s pretty Taesun, you’re a lucky guy.” you said as you poked his cheek this time.

 

 

“Yah! You can’t poke anyone’s cheeks but mine!” Jacky said as he grabbed your hand.

 

 

“Ooh, Jacky’s jealous!” Taesun teased Jacky. Jacky hit him on the head.

 

 

“Ay, you guys are too loud!” you complained, then you felt someones hands around your waist pull you on to someone else’s lap.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I wont do anything, we all have girlfriends, remember.” Saeho said “They’ll be this loud for the rest of the ride.

 

 

“Yah! Jacky, be quiet.” you said as you pinched his cheek.

 

 

“Ouch, that hurts.” He whined. “Why are you on Saeho’s lap?” he asked pouting.

 

 

“Wow, you’re really slow Jacky.” You said as you leaned your head against the window.

 

 

After ten more minutes you guys arrived at Lotte World, and the guys practically leaped out of the car.

 

“Wow, you guys are really excited.” you said when you guys walked in.

 

 

“Where to first?” Jun asked.

 

 

“Haunted house!” Jacky said jumping up and down in excitement.

You guys got in line, but Saeho and Taesun skipped out on the house.

 

 

“You guys need to break up into two groups.” The attendant said. Jun pushed you forward with Jacky into the house. 

 

 

“Aish, that guy.” You said as you walked behind Jacky, trying to hide yourself.

 

 

“Are you scared?” Jacky asked.

 

 

“What, of course no-AHHHH!” you screamed.

 

 

“My ears, I can’t hear anymore.” Jacky complained.

 

 

“Stop complaining and walk faster!” you yelled at Jacky. You felt something touch your shoulder and you slowly turned around to see a gorey actor surrounded with dead bodies, you couldn’t scream, your voice was just stuck in your throat. You reached forward and wrapped your arms around Jacky’s waist and hid your head in his back. 

 

 

“Come here.” He said as he lifted his arm so you could walk to his side, while keeping your arms around him. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

 

 

You walked around the never ending corners of the haunted house, holding onto Jacky tighter each time you saw something. There was a door that said ‘EXIT’ on it, you walked quickly there only to go into a bright room to find the other groups of people there.

 

“Jacky, what is this?” You asked.

 

 

“I’m not sure.” He said as he started looking around.

 

 

“Eun Jung?” You heard someone call your name.You turned around and saw Rokhyun with one of the members from 100%.


Hope you guys like it its 1:17 am

I wrote like 3 chapters right now but I'm putting them up at different times~