Paperwork

Change of Heart

 

 
After the boys had set their bags in their rooms, you called their manager to get the address of interview. It was at a radio station so they wouldn't need to have their stylists fix them up. 
You all pilled into the van again and drove for about fifteen minutes till you pulled up to the building.
 
"Okay, you guys get out and I'll meet you inside." You said as you parked the van outside the building.
 
"You have to go in with us." Jun said "you have the access key, and there's only one."
 
"Ugh, why is it always so complicated!" You muttered as you turned the van in to an empty spot.
 
You looked through your bag for the access card as they all got out.
"Okay let's go." You said following behind, when you walked in you showed security your access key and they led you to the broadcasting room. 
Thank god it isn't a broadcast where there's video, cause they would need some work, but they looked fine for now.
 
While they got ready in their seats you were pulled away to a different room to fill out forms and other paperwork.
Your eyes widened at the stack of papers.
 
"All this, for what?" You asked.
 
"You're their new manager correct?" An older man asked you.
 
"Yes, I'm just filling in cause he's sick." 
 
After finishing your sentence he started laughing.
 
"Excuse me, I don't get what's so funny?" You asked confused.
"Their manager wasn't sick, he was fired, and they said they had found a new manager! Which is what all the paperwork is for." You just stared at him frozen.
 
"Is there a problem?"
 
"I'm still a student, I'm younger than all of them, I don't know anything about business or being a manager. I'm majoring in history!! There's been a mistake here!"
 
"Sorry, but everything is settled now. You just need to sign the papers."
 
You looked up at the man thinking, then asked in a small voice,
"Im guessing I can't get out of it either?" sadly chuckling after.
 
"No, you would have to stay their manager for a year, before filing to be transferred to a different group or no longer remaining their manager. You look like you'll do good though." He said with a smile, "But next semester I would maybe start some of those business classes." He added then left.
You looked down at the papers, the stack was about 3in tall, but little yellow flags stuck out indicating where you needed to sign, you signed and started signing the multiple sheets. Then  placing them back in order neatly.
You picked them up and walked out the door to look for the man from earlier. 
"Excuse me sir?" You asked when you found him around the corner, "here are the papers." Handing them over he looked where each of the little flags were to make sure everything was in order.
 
"Looks like we're all set. We'll give you more information tomorrow while the boys are at their next interview."
"Alright, thank you." Turning around to find the broadcasting room, you saw there were still ten minutes left. You started thinking to your self,
**this is ridiculous, their manager?!? This will never work out, I'm a history major!!! There's a reason I didn't take business classes! They're all dead after this!**
 
After arguing with yourself you waited for the boys to come out, looking very pissed you stood near the door.
 
"Who's idea was this?" You asked with an eyebrow raised as they all looked at you worried.
 
"Jun!" They said in unison while pushing him forward.
 
"It doesn't matter, you're all dead anyway." You said walking out the building to the van, you rested your head on the steering wheel until they all got into their seats.
 
You got to the hotel and made sure the boys went in their 'assigned' rooms.
You sighed as you turned around to find Jacky but he wasn't there.
 
"Great now I have to go around looking for him." You muttered to yourself.
"Looking for who?" You turned around and saw Jacky panting.
"Yah! What happened to you?"
 
"Left.....my bag ......in .....the van." He continued as he held up his bag.
"Let's just go in the room." Sliding the key through the reader the door clicked open, you walked in then remembered the one bed problem.
You stood next to the t.v. Thinking of what you could do,
(Pick which room you like)
**well there's no couch, only chairs-.-
There's floor space and hopefully extra bedding, that's where he'll sleep!
Or no I should sleep there he has a schedule tomorrow, so ill sleep on the floor. Just call the front desk**
You reached for the phone when,
"The front desk is closed now, it's 12:00"
 
"What?! Get to bed!" You said as you pushed him on the bed, then left to go make sure the other members were in bed too.
 
"12:30, how long does it take to check on four people?" You heard a voice from the bed ask.
 
"Just go to sleep!" You said as you went to the bathroom to change<http://www.polyvore.com/aff_mrslam_pajama_set_chapter/set?id=81373102\>, then walked over to the space between the t.v. And the bed.
 
"What are you doing?" Jacky asked slightly amused.
 
"Going to sleep, what else would I be doing?" Annoyed you sat up and looked at him.
 
"Why are you on the floor then?...you can sleep up here too." He offered.
 
"Yah! You ert!" You yelled at him.
 
"Shush! I meant you slept on one side while I was on the other. You idiot!" He said as he pulled back the sheets for you to come in.
 
"Fine." You grumbled as you went to the opposite side.
 
"I'll go turn off the light." Jacky said.
 
 
 
I came back from the door and got into bed, I look over and saw Eun Jung was already asleep. She was facing her back towards me, she was so close, I could hold her. But she only think of me more as a ert.
 
You sat there for a couple seconds thinking if you wanted to take that chance......yep!
 
you layed on your side and moved closer to Eun Jung as you wrapped your arms around her waist. You smiled as you drifted off to sleep, not thinking about what would happen in the morning.
 
 
 
 
 
You woke up to noise of your phone going off, you set the alarm to wake you up at 6:30. You opened your eyes as the alarm stopped, it would go off again in five minutes. You felt warm air on your neck, slowly you turned your head to see Jacky's head against your neck and looked down to see his arms around your waist.
 
**am I excited about this?? No he has a girlfriend I can't be happy with this!!
But this could be my only chance to be this close to him.... But what would he think?? How did this happen ughhhh! Well maybe if I stay like this for the five more minutes...*** you thought to yourself before drifting back to sleep, you could feel his arms tighten around your waist, it made you feel happy that this was happening and you pushed any other thoughts away. 
Your alarm went off for the second time. You groaned as you went to reach for your phone, but a hand grabbed it before you could.
 
"You two look cozy!" You heard a deep voice say. You turned you head and say Jun and the other boys all standing around the foot of the bed looking at you and jacky. 
 
"Uhm..." You were about to say something, when Jacky sat up, removing his arms from your waist you frowned a little but stopped when you remembered all the members where here.
 
"What is everyone doing here?" Jacky asked as he threw a pillow at them.
 
"Just watching you two love birds~" Taesun sung as he came over and pinched your cheeks. 
You went to get up and change when Jacky pulled you onto his lap, you could feel your face going red, tomato red. He rested his head against your back as the other members just started giggling amongst themselves.
 
"Jacky let me go!" You said hitting his arms.
 
"You know, girlfriends usually like it when their boyfriends do this." He murmured against you back, making you feel tingly.
 
"Well go do it with YOUR girlfriend not ME!" You said as you got out from his grasp then took your bag and went to the bathroom.

New chapter!! I can't edit now, so ill edit when I find a computer cause I'm on my phone now and my computer broke-.-

Sooo sorry about that>.<

and I have a subbie!! Yeah!!!! @Azuky_The_Knight

thank youuuu^.^