Trip?

Change of Heart

 

You walked inside and went into the kitchen, you pulled out chicken from the fridge and put it in the microwave. You went to go to the bathroom when you heard a thud from upstairs. 

 You rushed upstairs and saw your mom with her suitcase on the floor.

 

 

“Umma, you scared me!” you said as you went to hug her.

 

 

“Sorry, I got home early and you weren’t here.”

 

 

“I went to Lotte World with the new neighbors, and guess what?!” You asked her unable to contain your excitement.

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“I met Rokhyun the other day! We saw him today too!”

 

 

“Really? You should invite him over one night. It would be nice meet him finally!”

 

 

“I’m going to visit him tomorrow so I’ll ask if he can come over one night!’

 

 

“Okay sweetie, I have to unpack now. Go get ready for bed.” You kissed her on the cheek then went to your room to put on your pajamas. You went down stairs and took your chicken out of the microwave, and sat down at the kitchen table to eat.

 

 

“Eun Jung, someone’s walking up the driveway!” Your mom yelled down to you.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll get the door.” You shouted upstairs.

 

 

The door bell rang and you went to the door. It was Mr.Slam…all of them…..

“Hi guys, everything okay?”

 

 

“Yeah, we just wanted to make sure you got home all right.” Saeho said.

 

 

“Well, actually we have a favor to ask.” Jun said.

 

 

“Oh, Okay. You guys can come in then.” They all shuffled in and sat on the two couches in the front room.

 

 

“Who is it?” Your mom asked as she walked down the stairs. “Oh it’s the cute couple from next door! And some friends?” She said as all but Jun and Jacky laughed.

 

 

“Actually Mrs. Shin, we all live together. I’m Jun, This is Jacky, Saeho, Taesun, and Yong Jin.” he said pointing to all the members.

 

 

“Eun Jung I’m confused.” She whispered to you.

 

 

“I’ll explain it later, go back upstairs. You’re tired.” You told her.

 

 

“Okay, Good night everyone!”

 

 

“Good night Mrs. Shin!” They all said together. As she walked up the stairs, when she was upstairs. They all started laughing at Jun and Jacky.

 

 

“What do you guys need?” You asked as you turned around to them.

 

 

“Our manager is sick, and tomorrow we have an interview and t.v. appearance. We don’t want them to send a temp manager, so we were wondering if you could come with us.” Jacky explained, then continued, “You’re a college student so we could say it’s for an internship, we’ve already checked it out.” He finished.

 

 

“Such a good leader.” Taesun said patting his head.

 

 

“What time tomorrow?” You asked.

 

 

“Well actually it’s two days, but we would have to leave by 2:30 tomorrow.” Jun said

 

 

“Two days?!” 

 

 

“Please Eunnie!” Saeho pleaded.

 

 

“Fine, I’ll do it!” you said as you walked to the door.

 

 

“Thank you Eunnie!” they exclaimed as they all hugged you, except Jacky.

 

 

“Yah, I don’t needs hugs, go if you want me to help.” you said then they all shuffled out.

 

 

“Eun Jung! You should be nicer to those friends of yours.” Umma said from upstairs.

 

 

“Umma, I told you to go to bed.” You whined as you walked up the stairs.

 

 

“I’m going, I’m going!” She answered as she went into her room.

 

 

You went to your room and texted Rokhyun.

 

 

‘I can come over in the morning :3’

 

 

‘Does 10 work?’

 

 

‘Yea, whats your dorms address?’

 

 

“Ask Changbum, i gtg ^.^’

 

 

You sighed then texted Changbum,

 

 

“Hai Changbum, its Eun Jung ^w^’

 

‘Whats up?’

 

 

‘Do you all live in the same dorm as Rokhyun?’

 

 

‘Uh…yeah why?’

 

 

‘I was wondering if you could give me the address..’

 

 

‘Are you gonna visit?’

 

 

‘If i know the address -.-‘

 

 

‘Oh yeah..its xxxxxxxx’

 

 

’Thank you :3’

 

 

‘When are you coming?’

 

 

‘At 10’

 

 

‘Aish, everyone will be there….’

 

 

‘it cant be that bad?…’

 

 

‘you’ll see’

 

 

‘haha okay i gtg.’

 

 

‘byee!’

 

 

‘Night (^o^)’

 

You turned off your phone and went to sleep.

You woke up at 8:45, ate breakfast, took a shower, packed a bag for your ‘trip’ then got into your car. Their dorm was near your school, so it wasn’t that long of a drive. You left at 9:30.

You got at the dorms 5 minutes late. You left your phone in the car when you realized you didn’t know which dorm it was . ‘Aish, I’m already late.’ you thought to yourself. All the buildings only had numbers on them, and no names.

 

 

“Eun Jung?” You heard some one shout. You stopped walking and turned around. It was Changbum. “Why don’t you answer you phone?” he asked once he caught up with you.

 

 

“I sorta left it in my car….”

 

 

“Silly girl, let’s go.” He said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you to their dorm.

 

 

“You never told me which building it was.” You told him.

 

 

“ I didn’t? My bad….” he apologized.

 

 

“It’s okay.”

 

 

“Here we are.” he said as he opened the door.

 

 

You saw Rokhyun in his pajamas still and shushing you guys when you came in.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” you asked quietly.

 

 

“Everyone’s still sleeping.” Rokhyun whispered, you looked over at Changbum to see he was wearing a t-shirt and power ranger pajama pants. You started laughing.

 

 

“What’s so funny?” he asked looking around him.

 

 

“SHHHHH!” Rokhyun shushed you loudly.

 

 

“Your pants, my  eleven year old cousin has the same ones.”you said quietly.

 

 

“Ohh.. well theres nothing wrong with that.”

 

 

“How old are you?” you blurted out.

 

 

“I'm 20, thank you." He says as he crosses his arms across his chest.

 

 

You looked over to Rokhyun who kept shushing you guys. "I can come later, if that's better." You tried to reason out.

"I didn't know you guys slept in this late, I can come back next week." You say as you go towards the door.

 

 

"You can't come tomorrow?" Rokhyun asked disappointed.

 

 

"No, I'm going on a trip for two days, but after I can come by!" You say as you open the door.

 

 

 "Do you remember where you parked?" Changbum asked.

 

 

"Uhm...no..." You said you went out the door looking around.

 

 

"I'll go with you, since he's already asleep." He said pointing to Rokhyun, who had already fallen asleep on the couch.

 

"If it was too early for you guys, you should have said no."

 

 

"But he was excited you were coming over, he was really worried when you never talked to him for those two years."

 

 

"He'll be fine if he doesn't always see me. But he should get his rest and the rest of the members."

 

 

"Do you know what you parked by?"

 

 

"By a green building."

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Yeah why?"

 

 

"That's the back of our dorm, we've been going the wrong way." He said as you both turned around.

 

 

"Sorry." You say as you look at the buildings.

 

 

“It’s fine, don’t worry. Which car is yours?”

 

 

“That one.” you said pointing across the parking lot.


Hey!! So when I was writing this chapter my computer crashed and deleted half of it-.- so yea....it might be a crappy chappie.

 

GUESS WHAT?!?!  

I MIGHT BE GOING TO B.A.P.'S CONCERT IN NYC, CAUSE I LIVE IN UPSTATE NY...THIS IS SO EXCITING!!