Sleepover~

Change of Heart

You cleared space in the t.v. room for Rokhyun and Changbum to sleep for the night. "Eun Jung, you're not gonna sleep down here too?" Rokhyun said with a pout?

"Well, I do have a bed." You said as you flicked his forehead. "Yeah...but then it's not really a sleepover." Changbum pointed out. In response you shot him a death glare.

"Please!~~~" Rokhyun whined, probably waking up the entire neighborhood by now. "Fine!" You said, "Let me get changed and grab my things." You stomped your way to the stairs. 

 

After you changed (http://www.polyvore.com/mr_slam_ff_pajama_set/set?id=99041510 ) you grabbed your pillows and the comforter on your bed, then went downstairs. Both Rokhyun and Changbum were sitting on their make shift beds waiting for you. "So what are we gonna do tonight then?" You asked standing infront of the both of them.

 

"PILLOW FIGHT!!" Rokhyun screamed and hit you in the face with a pillow, that caused you to fall on your . "Aish, I can't believe you're the older sibling!" You yelled at Rokhyun as he ran into the kitchen. "Do you need help setting up your bed?" Changbum asked as he reached out a hand to help you up. 

Accepting his hand, you stood up and banged your foreheads together. "Ah!" You both said while stepping back. "Are you okay?" Changbum asks while rubbing his forehead. "I'm fine, but between you and Rokhyun who knows what will happen next." You stuck your toungue out at him as you started to assemble your make shift bed for the night.

~later that night~

You were inbetween Changbum and Rokhyun even though you refused, Rokhyun would not let it happen.

"Don't you know how awkward it is for a girl to sleep between two guys?!" You asked him. "hm...no, but I'm sure you'll be fine." He said with a smile then went to lay down.

You were all laying down now. Both Rokhyun and Changbum were sleeping, but you were thinking about what happened earlier today and a while ago, when Rokhyun had told you that Changbum likes you.

'He's really kind, and such a cutie' you thought about Changbum. 

'I need to forget about Jacky now because he has a girlfriend' you started to cry at the thoughy, and decided to get up and go to the kitchen for a glass of water. You heard footsteps but couldn't see anyone. 'Stupid why didn't I turn on the lights>.<'

"Are you okay?" You heard a tired Changbum ask you. "oh, um...yeah I just had a nightmare, sorry if I woke you up." You apologized to him. "No, it's okay! I just was worried." He said looking to the ground, or that's what you thought because you can't see anything. "Don't worry about me, you can go back to sleep." You said while gripping your glass of water. "No, I'll wait until you're finished." He said talking about your water. 

You just nodded as you brought the glass to your lips and began to drink.

After you gulped down your water, you walked over to place your cup in the sink. You turned around to walk back and walked right into Changbum. "Ah, sorry!" You said as you backed up quickly. He chuckled then said, "It's alright, don't worry. But why didn't you turn any of the lights on?"

"I didn't want to bothr you guys..." You said quietly. "You're too considerate, it's gonna hurt you one day." Changbum said as he poked your cheek. "Yah! Stop that!." You whinned and tried to hit his hand away. "Hahaha, okay. Let's go back now." He said making his way over to where the make shift beds were. Once you got under the blankets first, then Changbum did the same. 

You laid there for a while in silence, you turned your head to look at Changbum. "Psst...are you awake?" You whispered. You could hear the balnkets shuffling then stop, figuring he was just stirring in his sleep.  "Why?" You heard him ask. Looking over you could sort of see he was facing you now. Doing the same, you shifted your body so you were laying on your side, looking at him too. "I can't fall asleep." You say faintly. He chuckled to himself, then said "Nightmares again?" He brought his hand to your face and brushed back some of your hair. You just moved your head up and down in response. 

"Come here." he said, motioning for you to come closer. As you did, he wrapped his arms around your shoulders and wrapped yours around his waist. "Don't worry, okay?" He said as he kissed the top of your head softly and and shortly after you were sound asleep.

 

Dream:

You were in a park, but it wasn't a park you've ever been to, so you wonder around aimlessly. You stopped near a pond with a few ducks, admiring the view. Finding a clear spot in the grass, you sat down making yourslef comfortable. You heard someone yelling. You turn around and see Jacky. You didn't know if you should've been excited to see him or not. Though you stood up to go greet him. But he ignored you completely and walked over to someone else, Mi-Sun.

It was like Jacky couldn't see you, but she could. With her hands all over him she reached up and kissed him, turning so that his back was facing you, but you could see her face with a smirk planted on there. You hated it, you wanted to turn and run away but your feet wouldn't move. The next thing you know you're in an alley way in the middle of the night. Scared, you keep running down the alley way but it never ends. You start to panic not knowing what to do, then Mi-Sun appears out of nowhere with a small group of people. She shouts something like an order at them, then they start hitting and kicking you with no mercy.* Slowly everything  starts to become dark, then Mi-Sun walks up towards you with a bat in her hands, getting ready to hit you. But then someone stops her, and picks you up carrying you away.

By now you're eyes were blurred from all of your tears, you couldn't see who had picked you up. But before anything could happen next, you felt someone shaking your shoulders.

You woke up to see Changbum looking at you with a worried face. Your hands were gripping his shirt tightly and was stained from all of your tears. 

"S-sorry-y." You managed to stutter out. "Don't be sorry, it's okay." He patted you back and pulled you into a hug. "You should go back to sleep though, it's 2 am now." He said as he pulled you back alittle bit.

"Mhm" was all you could manage to get out. But you just snuggled closer to Changbum feeling safer when near him.

"You don't need to have a death grip on me, I'm right here." He said while he held both of your wrists together then poked your forehead. Making you smile a little bit.

"Okay, okay." You say as you poke his cheek and laugh a little. After a second you could feel him tense up, worried that you annoyed him you were about to speak up when he asked.

.

.

.

"Will you go on a date with me?"