Babysitting

Change of Heart

 

 

It was Friday, finally! You walked up your driveway and up to your door when you were stopped by someone yelling.

 

“Eun Jung! Wait!” you heard a voice yell from behind you.

 

“Huh?” you said turning around, it was Jun.

 

“Did Jacky give you the tickets the other day?” he asked as he came up to you.

 

“Yea, they’re upstairs in my room.” You said as you invited him inside.

 

“If you want you can ride over with us and meet the other members.”

 

“How many members?” You asked nervously.

 

“Three other members, don’t worry you shouldn’t be shy we’re all nice.”

 

“Except for that ert you have in your group.” You said.

 

“Eh, you call him a ert I call him an idiot. He’s talented now huh?” he said laughing and making you laugh too.

 

“What time are you guys leaving? I can probably go with you, if you’re sure thats okay.”

 

“In a half hour, you could come over now if you want.”

 

“Okay, let me go grab my stuff.” Said as you went upstairs to grab a bag and the ticket.

 

You walked over with Jun, who had blonde hair and a deep voice, you liked that. He was nice and polite and not like that ert Jacky. ‘If he tries anything funny today, he wont be preforming at all.’ You thought to yourself. Once you got inside you didn’t see anyone and you were happy for a second until you heard him running down the stairs.

 

“Oh, it’s only you.” he said as he walked back up the stairs.

 

“Nice you see you too.” You said loud enough for him to hear, then followed Jun to the kitchen.

 

“Sorry, we gotta wait for him, he takes forever.” Jun said as he ate an apple.

 

After waiting 35 min for him to finish you got in the car with the guys, they sat in the front as you sat awkwardly in the back.

 

“Jacky, go sit in the back with Eun Jung.” Jun told him. He groaned but he listened.

 

Your hand was on your bag in the middle seat, Jacky held your hand, then entwined your fingers with his, your face turned like 50 shades of red (A/N hehehehe) and you were to nervous to say anything out loud to Jacky or Jun. 

Jacky noticing this smirked to himself as he kept a hold of your hand as you tried to wriggle your hand out of his, But he just tightened his grip then started to make circles on the top of your hand with his thumb, which made you blush even more. Jun didn’t even notice anything as he turned up the radio and started singing along to all the songs.

 

After about 20 min you arrived at the studio, and as quickly as you could you removed your hand from Jacky’s and got out of the car following them into the building, meeting three other guys.

 

“Eun Jung, this is Yong Jin, Taesun and Saeho.” He said as he pointed to each one.

 

“Ooh who is she hyung?”One of them asked

 

“My girlfriend!” Jacky said as he came up next to you and pinched your cheek.

 

“Yah, you ert! I’m not your girlfriend!” you said at him. He shrugged it off and went into another room. “I’m Shin Eun Jung, nice to meet you.”

 

After that all the boys were called to get ready. You went to the audience and found your seat and waited for it to begin.

There were a lot of rookie groups preforming today, you were surprised. Then it was Mr.Slam’s turn, you hadn’t heard their song before but it was really catchy and you had Jacky’s part stuck in your head for the rest of the day -.- aish!

 

(lyrics are in english, but you sing it like the song actually is.)

‘Every 10 minutes, you call call call call, every 5 minutes, why, why?
To the left, to the right,To the left, to the right
Every 10 minutes, you call call call call, every 5 minutes, why, why?
To the left, to the right,To the left, to the right
My phone is dancing’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sLTl-64IzA

(Watch the video!! :3 )

You kept mumbling Jacky’s part over and over as you waited after the show was over back stage. You heard footsteps and quickly jerked your head up.

It was one of the members you didn’t know. He was coming towards you.

“Hello.” He said with a bright smile on his face. “I’m Taesun, from earlier.”

“I remember, you guys did great up there, it was amazing.” You told him as he looked down and rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

“Nah, you’re too nice. Let’s go talk to Saeho and Yong Jin.” he said as he grabbed your hand and led you to their dressing room. It was just the two of them in the dressing room.

“Where are Jun and Jacky?” you ask as you look at Taesun. 

“I’m not sure.” He says as he looks at Saeho and Yong Jin. Yong Jin got up and looked out the door, to check.

“I don’t see them.” He says then closes the door, he locks it without you noticing.

You start talking with the other members and get to know them more. They were really funny too.

“Eun Jung, are you really Jacky’s girlfriend?” Taesun asked, as Saeho and Yong Jin looked at you waiting for your answer.

“What? No way I would be that erts girlfriend!” You said loudly and they all started laughing. Then there was a banging on the door.

“Hey, open up!” Two voices shouted, it was Jun and Jacky.

“Hurry Eun Jung, come with us.” Saeho said as they started running out the back door.

“Where are you guys going?” you asked after you ran around the corner of the building.

“Whenever we meet someone new or any girls, Jun and Jacky always make them go away, but we really like you and don’t want them to do that with you.” Yong Jin explained.

“Well I’m their neighbor, they can't get rid off me.” You told them.

“Really?” They ask in unison as you started laughing.

“That was funny, you all said it at the same time.” You said as you stopped running.

“Gotcha!” Jacky said as he picked you up from behind.

“YAH!Put me down!” You screamed, but he didn’t listen, you still didn’t know who was holding you so you start kicking and attempting to hit the person.

“Stop that hurts.” He wined, “You shouldn’t hit your boyfriend like that.”

“You ert, put me down!” You yelled again. “You're not my boyfriend!” You told him again.

“I think I’ll carry you to the car.” He said with a smirk on his face. You turned to look at the guys for help but they were gone already.

“Fine.” You mumbled, as he carried you back to the car and set you in the backseat.

This time Jacky sat in the front passenger seat while you sat alone in the back seat.  You started thinking about what the other members said, that they would make you go away….you didn’t know what that meant, but you were curious about it.

“Jun, Jacky, how old are you guys?” you asked randomly.

“I’m 22 and Jacky is 24.” Jun answered you.

“Really? Jacky is older than you, you’re kidding right?” you asked again.

“Yeah, Jacky is the oldest in the group, the old man.” Jun said as you started to laugh.

“So he’s an old man and a ert.” You giggled.

“Yah, stop talking about me, lets talk about you Eun Jung. How old are you?” Jacky asked wanting to change the topic quickly.

“I’ll be 20 next Wednesday.” You told Jacky as you stuck your tongue out at him.

“So, not this week but next week?” Jun asked.

“That’s what I just said!”

“Sorry geesh I just got confused.” he said, turning into the neighborhood.

“Maybe you’re the idiot Jun, and not Jacky.” you joked with him.

“He called me an idiot?” Jacky asked turning around to face you then Jun.

“Oh, look Eun Jung, you’re home, bye then!” Jun said quickly, wanting to change the subject before anything could happen to him.

“Bye!” you said as you got out the car and smiled as you waved at them.

 

“Jacky I like her, I don’ t think we should get rid of her like the others.” Jun said as he pulled into the driveway.

“And what are you gonna do about it?” you said as you snorted at him.

Jun got out the car and closed the door, waiting for you to get out to stare at you from the other side of the car.

“I’m not gonna drive you anywhere anymore.” He said as he walked inside.

“What? No, you have to drive me! You know I can’t pass my drivers test, don’t do this Jun!”

“I think Eun Jung can drive, you should ask her to drive you to our schedules this week.” He said as he walked in the house.

You stood there leaning against the car thinking…then you went inside to grab some things, you were going to sleep in the car tonight! You came back down with a bag and saw Jun sitting on the couch watching tv, you open the door to the garage and you’re about to walk out when you hear Jun lock the car. Your turned and glared at him.

“You should probably go and ask Eun Jung now, it’s getting late and we have a schedule tomorrow~” He sang as he went to go upstairs.

You dropped your bag and walked out to the drive way and to Eun Jung’s house to ask her to drive you to your schedules. ‘Aish! this is so embarrassing!’ you thought to yourself.

You walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. You heard footsteps, belonging to more than one person, and they were fast paced footsteps. The door opened and you saw three kids between the ages 5-11ish. 

“Hello…is Eun Jung here?” you asked awkwardly.

The youngest who was a little girl nodded then yelled, “EUN JUNG!!!! YOU HAVE A BOY HERE FOR YOU!!” You covered your ears as she yelled.

“Who are you?” a boy asked who looked as he was the oldest.

“I’m a friend of Eun Jung, I live right there.” You say as you point to your house. But he just glares at you. Then you hear someone coming down the stairs, you pray that it’s Eun Jung.

You see her walking down the stairs and playing with a baby. “Dae Ho, tell them I’ll be there in a second.” she says quietly as she walks out of your sight.

((( Ae Ri −5yrs old female  Young Ae 7yrs old female Dae Ho 11yrs old male  Minjoo-baby female))))

 

“She’s busy now, sorry.” He said with a smile on his face, he tried to close the door.

“Dae Ho, who is it?” Eun Jung asks as she keeps him from closing the door.

You look up and see her in pajama shorts and an oversized sweatshirt. You stare from her legs and look up at her face,(http://www.polyvore.com/pajama_set_for_aff/set?id=77467511)

“Yah! Eyes up there buddy!” Dae Ho says as he points at Eun Jung’s face then walks away. The two little girls follow him.

“What do you need Jacky?” she asks making sure the children aren’t around.

“I was wondering if you had break from school this week?” 

“Yea, I have this week and next week off, why?”

“Would you be able to drive me to my schedules?” you mumbled.

“What?” she asked confused.

“Would you be able to drive me to my schedules?” you asked again loud enough so she could hear you.

“You can’t drive?” she asked in disbelief.

“No, I can’t pass my drivers test.” you said looking at the ground.

“The old man can’t drive!” she said as she bursted out laughing.

“Yah! Stop it!” you said, “So can you?” you asked.

“Yea, what times?” She asked trying to hold back giggles.

“Tomorrow our first one is at 8, so as long as we leave before then it’s okay.” You explain then give her the rest of the weeks schedule.

“So you have two tomorrow?” She asks thinking to herself.

“Yea, so you can just stay with us there. I can print out a sheet with all the times for you tomorrow.” you tell her.

“Okay, and you can just come over here when you’re ready.” She said.

“Eun Jung, who’s kids are those?” you asked curiously.

“My aunt and uncle’s, they adopted them. I babysit for them. My mom and aunt are flight attendants and my uncle is working over time, so he’ll pick them up later.” She explained to you.

“Where’s you’re dad then?” you asked

“Uhm…he did a couple years ago in a bank robbery.” she said as her expression saddened.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” You felt bad for bringing up the topic.

“Eun Jung, who is that?” The other girl asked.

“This is Jacky, he lives down the street.” She explained.

“IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?” The other little girl shouted…again-.-

“No, he-“ you cut her off.

“Of course I am, why else would I be here?” You told her.

“Jacky, stop it.” She whispered to you.

You walked over to the girls and squatted down to whisper to them, “Do you want me to prove it?” and they nodded silently as you brought your finger to your mouth to signal for them to be quiet. You got up and walked back over to Eun Jung.

“Eun Jung, there’s something on your shoulder.” you moved very close to her acting like you’re swatting it away, she turns her head to look at her shoulder. Thats when you turned your head and kissed her, wrapping your arms around her waist then pulled away from the kiss still keeping ahold of her waist.

“See girls?” you asked them as they started squealing in delight.

“Yah! Your not my boyfriend.” Eun Jung said as she hit you on the head lightly.

“Then why are you blushing Eunnie?” They both continued to squeal.

(Eun Jung POV)

“Then why are you blushing Eunnie?” Ae Ri and Young Ae squealed again.

You leaned your head against Jacky’s shoulder unintentionally and sighed, “Ugh, you old man.” you said as you unwrapped his arms from your waist and went to the girls. 

“Who wants to go to bed now?” you asked running towards them with your arms open.

“Can Jacky read us a story?” Young Ae asked.

“PLEASEEE!” Ae Ri screamed.

“Yah! No screaming! If Jacky wants to then he can.” You told them as the three of you turned to Jacky.

“Sure!” He said with a smile on this face.

“I’ll go find Dae Ho and put him to bed.” you said as you got up, “Ae Ri and Young Ae will show you where they’re sleeping.” you told Jacky as you went upstairs to looked for Dae Ho.

“Dae Ho?” you called into the guest room.

“What?” he answered grumpily from under the covers.

“What’s wrong?” you asked as you sat next him on the bed.

“You’re not supposed to have a boyfriend Eunnie, cause I’m the one who’s supposed to protect you.” He said getting upset.

“Oh, Dae Ho, don’t worry. You’re the only one that can protect me okay? So don’t worry.” You said as you pulled the covers back to see his face.

“If he ever does anything bad to you call me okay, so I can beat him up.” He told you confidently.

“Don’t worry Dae Ho, you would be the first person I’d call. I can always count on you.” You said as you went to hug him. “Good night.” You told him as you kissed the top of his head.

“Night.” He said as he pulled the blankets closer to him, as you got up and walked to your room where the girls were sleeping.

You stood by the door frame watching him finish the story, he didn’t know what to do after he finished, you watched him as he awkwardly patted their heads then pulled the blanket up to their noses, and walked out. You started giggling as you went down the stairs with him behind you.

“You’ve never put a kid to sleep before?” You asked him.

“Was I that bad?” He asked nervous.

“No, you were fine. They like you, that’s good.” You said as you poked his shoulder.

“And apparently, so do you!” He said as he pinched your cheeks.

“Stop it, do you still need me to drive you to your schedules?” you asked in a threatening tone.

“Yes.” he mumbled as he walked towards the door.

“Good Night!” You said as you waved to him as he left your house.

 


Second chapter up!!

PLEASE COMMENT EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE OR DONT HAVE AN OPINION OR YOU LOVE COMMENT PLEASE!