Will You?

Change of Heart

"Will you go out with me?"

 

You looked at him, dumbfounded. "Me?..." You asked confused.

 

"Well you are the only girl here." He said, a little worried you'd say no.

 

"Oh...right..." you said feeling instantly stupid. Then followed an awkward silence.

 

Changbum cleared his throat before speaking, "If it's a no, you can just say no." he tried to make it a light comment by laughing afterwards, but it was just an awkward chuckle.

Instead of responding to him, you wrap your arms around his waist and snuggle into his chest. He's tense again, not knowing what that means or what to do now.

 

"Is that a yes?" he whispers, sort of to himself. You nod your head up and down slightly in response then say, "It's a yes."

 

"Really?!" He asks, as he grips your shoulders and pushes you back, so now you're an arms length away from him. Taking you by surprise, you just freeze, not knowing what to do. For a second you thought he was mad at you.

 

"You don't have to be a jerk and make a joke about it." You said as you turned over to face Rokhyun, and out of Changbum's grip.

 

"Why would I be joking about it?" He asked sounding hurt. "I was just shocked..I wanted to make sure you weren't joking with ME."

 

"I'm sorry." You said realizing you had over reacted. "I'm such a jerk." You mumbled to yourself. But before you could do anything else Changbum wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you towards him. “No, you’re not." He says softly.

 

"H-hey, don't try anything funny!" you stuttered. "Shh! Go to sleep." you heard Rokhyun as he turned to lay on his stomach. Both Changbum and you were frozen.

 

You had your hands on top of his, ready to leave his grip if Rokhyun was awake, not knowing what he would think. 

 

"Don't worry, he's asleep still." Changbum reassured you, you turned to face him. "That scared the crap out of me." You said placing your hand over your chest, trying to calm yourself down. He chuckled at you then said, "Let's just go to sleep now." you nodded in reply then closed your eyes.

 

You couldn't really remember your dream after that, maybe because you were too happy from what had just happened, or you were just too scared to dream again that night.

 

You woke up that morning to an ungodly screaming noise, you just tightened you grip around Changbum's waist and kept your head against his chest. But the screaming continued.

 

"Changbum~ what is that?" You asked tiredly. But he didn't answer, probably still sound asleep.

 

You turned your head to look up at Changbum and poked his cheek. Nothing.

 

You sat up and turned to face forward and saw Rokhyun pointing and screaming at the both of you.

 

"Why are you screaming?" You whined at him. 

 

"What are you guys doing??"

 

"Everyone was sleeping before you screamed." You said and threw his pillow at him. 

 

"Why were you holding onto Changbum like that??" He said.

 

"How are you the oldest?" You said falling back onto your pillow, covering your face. 

 

"Eun Jung?" Changbum said as he went to tighten his hold on you but then realized you weren't there.

 

"Yah! Changbum!" Rokhyun yelled at him.

 

"What??" Now, he was wide awake. 

 

"I wake up to use the bathroom and you guys are-, I don't even know what to say!" Rokhyun says then starts pacing. 

 

"What time is it anyway?" You asked, not moving from your position. 

 

"Uhm...5am..." Rokhyun said suddenly quiet now.

 

"I'm gonna kill you once I wake up again." You said then turned away from them both and went back to sleep. Changbum laid down and waited for Rokhyun to slowly make it back to his side, then poked your shoulder. 

 

"Hmm?" You were too tired to speak. 

 

"Nevermind." He said 

 

"What?" You asked and turned to face him. 

 

"Just wanted to see you~" he said smiling.

 

"I'm right here." You said as you flicked his forehead. 

 

"Can I go back to sleep?" You asked as you closed your eyes.

 

He chuckled, "Of course." And and pulled you closer to him.


 

You woke up to a wide awake Changbum shaking your shoulder.

"Come on Eun Jung!" He said

 

"Why?" You asked pouting.

 

"We're gonna make breakfast!" He told you as he clapped.

 

"When did you get up?" You asked curious.

 

"Just a little but ago, but I thought it would be nice for Rokhyun if we made breakfast." While speaking he grabbed your hand and pulled you up. 

 

"Let's go!" He said as he dragged you to the kitchen.

 

"Wait what are we making?" You asked still slightly asleep as you went to lean on the counter.

 

"Um....kimchi pancakes?"

 

"You didn't plan anything??" You said slightly annoyed.

 

"Well I had the idea but I didn't really make a plan or anything." He replied.

 

"It's okay, let's make we have the supplies for pancakes though." You said shuffling over to the cupboards.

 

Somehow you had everything to make kimchi pancakes even though you wanted to go back to sleep.

After about ten minutes you both had made a good stack of pancakes.

 

"Should I go wake Rokhyun up?" You asked Changbum as he was focusing on his pancakes.

"Sure." He said.

Instead of waking him up though you laid back down under the covers.

 

Changbum had finished with the kimchi pancakes, and cleaned up. He hadn't heard anything from you or Rokhyun so he went to check on you guys. He honestly didn't expect you to be sleeping again.

 

Instead of waking you up, he tries his chances with Rokhyun. 

 

"Hyung, wake up!" He said quietly. 

"What?" He answered back groggily. 

"It's time to wake up! Breakfast is ready." Rokhyun makes his way to the table and starts eating. 

 

"So...you and Eun Jung now?" He asks.

 



not really sure what this chapter is, but i had to stay after school to take 2 chem tests and she wasn't there -.- pffft well then...

anyway this is what I came up with...hope you like it!

maybe i'll edit it through later