Before Interview

Change of Heart

 

When you got home it was around 12. You went inside to see if your mom was home.

 

 

“Umma?” You asked as you walked through the door.

 

 

 

“I’m right here.” She said walking from the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Oh, okay. I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be leaving for a trip today.”

 

 

 

“With those boys?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

 

 

 

“Yes umma.”

 

 

 

“Be careful, you know the only thing guys want at your age.”

 

 

 

Yeah……they’re all older than me….. you thought to yourself.

 

 

 

“They all have girlfriends, there’s nothing to worry about.”

 

 

 

“ALL of them?”

 

 

 

“Yes, all five of them have girlfriends.” You said as remembered Jacky at Lotte World with another girl. It hurt a little bit, but you shook it off. “There’s nothing to worry about, okay?”

 

 

 

“Okay, okay. What time are you leaving, because I have another flight at 6 and wont be back until next week.”

 

 

 

“We’re leaving at 2:30, so you’ll still be here. Don’t worry.” You said as you turned to leave the kitchen, then headed upstairs.

 

 

 

2 more hours… you thought to yourself. You went to change into change into comfy clothes, cause you would just be driving today.

 

 

 

~2:30~

 

 

You walked over to meet the guys, who were putting their bags in the trunk.

 

 

 

“Hey Eun Jung, you ready?” Jun asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah, but I’m gonna drive behind you guys.”

 

 

 

“Okay, do you want someone to go with you?”

 

 

 

“Taesun!” you blurted out as you grabbed him and started walking towards your house.

 

 

 

“Sorry.” You said as you let go of his arm as you continued walking.

 

 

 

“It’s okay, you ready?” he asked all excited.

 

 

 

“Yeah, where to first?”

 

 

~~~~~Jacky POV~~~~~~

 

 

Eun Jung came over but without a bag. Most likely cause if she drove with us Jun would make her sit in the back on someones lap again. I continued putting the rest of the bags in the trunk, when I heard her say she was gonna drive herself.

 

 

“Okay, do you want someone to go with you?” Jun asked and without hesitation she said Taesun, and grabbed him and started walking back to her car. I got in the car and sulked until we drove away, Eun Jung and Taesun behind us.

 

 

 

~~~~~Eun Jung POV~~~~~

 

 

“Taesun I have a question.” you said as you pulled out of the driveway.

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“What do you do if there’s someone you like, but they’re with someone else? Don’t worry it’s not you.”

 

 

 

“Well, how is this persons relationship with the other person going? Cause if it’s bad you could probably confess or something.”

 

 

 

“I know absolutely nothing.”

 

 

 

“That , and you’re not gonna tell me who it is are you?” he said poking your cheek.

 

 

 

“Nope, not at all. Why are we at the company building?” you asked as you turned into the parking lot.

 

 

 

“You get ti drive us in a van.” Taesun said as he hopped out of the car.

 

 

 

“No freaking’ way.” you said as you let your forehead hit the steering wheel.

 

 

 

“It’ll be fun, lets go!” he said as he closed the door and went to meet with the other members. You got your bag firm the back and carried it with you.

 

 

 

“Here are the keys, Eun Jung.” Jun said as he threw them to you, you caught them, then turned looking for the van.

 

 

 

“Where is the van guys?” you asked turning to face them, but they had all started to walk away.

 

 

 

By the time you caught up to them they were all standing by the van waiting for you, “What time is this interview?” you asked as you unlocked the van and got in, throwing your bag in the passenger seat next to you.

 

 

 

“Yah, leader! You’re supposed to sit in the front and help!” Jun yelled as Jacky went to sit in the front, you moved your bag behind your seat then started the van.

 

 

 

“So, what time is the interview?” you asked again.

 

 

 

“It’s not until later tonight, it’s a four hour drive so don’t worry.” Jacky said as he leaned his head against

the window.

 

 

 

“Four hours?! Next time I’m not helping you guys.” you said as you pulled out of the parking lot.

 

 

 

“What?!” YoungJin and Saeho said together. “EUNNIE!” Taesun whined, while Jun and Jacky were drifting off to sleep.

 

 

 

“Yah, go to sleep. You’re distracting me.” you said irritated.

 

 

 

 

~4 hours later~

 

You pulled into the hotel parking lot, it was around 7:30 and the boys interview wasn’t until 9:00

 

 

 

Why is it such a late interview? you wondered to yourself. You got out of the car and took your bag to check all of you in. The boys all woke up on their own after you slammed your door closed. After about five minutes at the front desk you got the room keys, their were three.

 

 

 

“What are the room assignments?” You asked as you held up the keys.

 

 

 

 

“Young Jin and I in one room, Taesun and Saeho, then you and Jacky.” Jun said as he stretched.

 

 

 

 

“W-What? Aish, that can’t work out.”

 

 

 

 

“Manager and leader are always together.” Jun said as you rolled your eyes at him.

 

 

 

 

“Just bring everything in.” You said as you handed them their room keys.

 

 

 

 

At least there are two beds in the room, you told yourself, then finally calming down.

 

 

 

 

“Can you open the door?” Jacky asked form behind you, watching you as you just stood infront of the door in thought.

 

 

 

 

“Wha-, oh..hum yeah.” You said as you walked in. 

 

 

 

 

You gasped.

 

 

 

“This isn’t gonna work out.” you muttered.

 

 

 

 

“We’ll figure it out after the interview, we need to get ready now.” Jacky said as he went to the other members rooms.

 


NEW CHAPPIE!! ENJOY~~