Hotel Fun

Change of Heart

 

After showering and changing in the bathroom, you walked out. (http://www.polyvore.com/mr_slam_aff_outfit_chapter/set?id=82049597) The guy had left and you saw Jacky sitting on the bed waiting for you.
 
"Let's go." You mumbled walking out the door while grabbing your bag and outer coat. It snowed last night, which meant now it was freezing. Thankfully the snow wasn't sticking to the ground, but that didnt mean it was any warmer.
 
 
You walked outside and saw four guys standing outside the van.
 
"Yah! Hurry up Eun Jung! Can't you see it snowing already!" Jun complained.
 
"Yeah, I'm here. Don't get your in a wad!" You mumbled unlocking the van then waiting for them all to get in before you pull out. You had to arrive an hour early because it was live program show, so the boys could get their faces fixed >.< hehe You sat in their dressing room when the same man from yesterday,
 
"Shin Eun Jung, right?" He asked with a smile plastered in his face.
 
"Yes, that's me." You said while raising your hand like an idiot.
 
"No need to be nervous, ill just be handing you over their paperwork and some training information you have to read over, then you can come to the building next week and we can confirm you as a their professional manager!" He said clapping his hands together. After shaking your hand he got up and left you with yet another stack of papers.
 
**ugh this ** you thought as you slammed your head onto the table and just rested there. You would have stayed like that longer, but your phone went off.
 
"Ugh who is it?" You asked yourself.
 
"Hello?" You answered your phone.
 
"Eun Jung! It's Changbum!"
 
"Oh sorry, I didn't check to see who it was." You said instantly feeling stupid.
 
"It's fine, I was wondering if you would be back tonight?" He asked eagerly.
 
"I should be, but there's more snow here than they expected and might not be able to clear the roads in time." Disappointingly answering him.
 
"Ohh.." He paused for a moment.
 
"You still there?" You joked laughing a little.
 
"Oh yeah, sorry. Can you come over tomorrow night then?"
 
"Aish, you're persistent, it's a good thing I like you so I'll go over." You said teasing him.
 
"Great! Come around 7:00 and have your phone this time." As you heard that you could almost picture the smirk on his face while saying that.
 
"Yah! You still want me to come over?"
 
"Yes! I'm sorry, please come over!" He begged. "Relax, I'll still go so don't worry."
 
After that the two of you talked on and on until Mr.Slam came back into their room.
"Oh, I gotta go now, bye~" you hung up quickly.
 
"Oooh, who was that?" Taesun asked as he sat next to you.
 
"No one for you to worry about! Ill leave so you guys can change." Standing up you left the room. You sat outside the door against the wall for an hour waiting for them, you got up and knocked on the door,
 
"What's taking you guys so long?" You whined.
 
-no answer-
 
Annoyed you sat back against the wall and waited.
 
After the boys had changed they out the back door to go to the van which was locked.
 
"Jun go back inside and get Eunnie, it's too cold out here." Taesun whined.
 
Jun grumbled but got up and went around to the front of the building, sice the back door was locked. After walking through the building he found you sitting against the wall across from their dressing room.
 
"Eunnie, lets go!" He shouted, scaring the absolute crap out of you.
 
"Where did you come from?" Jun had just magically appeared in the hallway, and no he come out from the dressing room cause I was watching the door the whole time.
 
"We're all waiting outside for you, it's cold so hurry up." He whined and attempted to pout, which only made you laugh.
 
"Why were gu- wait I don't even want to know anymore. Lets go!" You said as you grabbed your bag and jacket from the floor. You both walked outside as a gust of wind hit your face.
 
"I hate winter!" You mumbled to yourself as you searched through your bag for the keys. When you reached the van you saw all the guys there huddled awkwardly,
 
"Guys, why didnt you just call me if you were out here waiting?" You asked while they all looked at each other realizing they already could have been back at the hotel.
As they got in you opened the back and found a couple blankets and threw them over the seats for the guys to use. () here's the van just so you can see it >.<
 
It was already 4:00 by the time you got back to the hotel, while the guys changed you were watching the news to see if you would be able to leave tonight.
 
"Ugh.." You groaned as you turned the t.v. Off.
 
"What?" Jacky asked coming out from the bathroom.
 
"We can't leave tonight because of the roads so we have to leave tomorrow instead." You said as you went to sit on the bed.
 
"You should go tell the others." Jacky said as he went on the other side of te bed and laid down.
 
"Fine, you lazy bum." You walked out the door before he could say anything. You went to Taesun and Saeho's room first,
"Guys, can you open the door?" You asked after knocking for the nth time. You heard footsteps then a loud thud against the door. Taesun opened the door, then came outside.
 
"Whatya need?" He asked trying to play it cool, but you could tell he was hiding something.
 
"I need to check your room right quick." You said going for the door knob.
 
"Why? Uhm...exactly?"
 
"Taesun! Open the damn door!" You said angrily.
 
"O-okay." He opened the door and as you walked in you saw there were two girls.
 
"Taesun who are these girls?" You whispered to him.
 
"Well right there is Min-seo, my girlfriend, and that's Min-Hee, Saeho's girlfriend."()taesuns girl friend() Saehos girlfriend
"Why are they here?" You turned to him annoyed.
 
"Because we don't get to see them a lot, and they were free so no they're here..."
 
"You're lucky this time!" You said poking his shoulder,
 
"And we're not leaving until tomorrow, too much snow. I'm gonna leave now." You said going to Jun and YoungJin's room next. you knocked on the door and Jun was there with a girl too -.- () juns girlfriend
 
"Do all of you do this when you go away?" You asked annoyed.
 
"Yeah, basically." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
 
"Uhm..this is Hyo-Rin." He said as he backed up.
You reached out a hand but instead she hugged you.
 
"Oof, Hi I'm Eun-Jung the boys manager." You introduced yourself.
 
"Yay! Finally another girl Mi-Sun was starting to scare us."
 
She said as she shivered. "Let me introduce you to Bo-Ra, I'm sure by now you know she's YoungJins girlfriend."
 
 
"BO-RA!!!!" she screamed.
 
"Um we're in a hotel remember?"you quietly pointed out.
 
"Oh..oops,sorry."
 
"Yah! What do ya want?" You heard someone complain.
 
 yongjins girlfriend
"This is Eun-Jung, shes the new manager!" Hyo-Rin exclaimed.
 
"Oh nice to meet you!" She said as she shook your hand.
 
"You too! But I should probably go now." You said walking to the door.
 
"Wait, what were you gonna tell us?" Jun asked.
 
"Oh, we cant leave until tomorrow cause of the snow." You explained.
 
"Oooh more time for you and Jacky huh?" He said nudging you.
 
"Yah, stop it! He has a girlfriend!"you said trying not to hit Jun infront of his girlfriend.
 
"No,cause if he did then she would be here." Jun stated.
 
"Then I'll go back and check."
 
"We'll all come too." YoungJin spoke up.
 
You all walked through the hallway to your room that you share with Jacky. You walked in and Jacky was sitting on the bed looking frustrated.
 
"See I told you." Jun said, causing Jacky to look up with wide eyes.
 
"You guys need to leave now!" Jacky said trying to get you all out. But then the sink went off in the bathroom then a girl came out.
 
"Who's here Jacky?" She asked walking over to him grabbing his arm.
 
"Mi-Sun, leave now." He said while looking at you.
 
But she didn't leave, instead she took Jackys chin and turned his head to face her, then kissed him. It wasn't a short kiss either. You could feel your eyes watering as you turned around and left the room.

I'm super super superrrrrr sorry about that guys >.< i tried to edit it on my kindle fire.....but it spazzed so you see how that went....

still no computer....but I have my phone and kindle, which is acyually making things harder cause the kindle spazzes, but whateverrr...

Hope you guys like it so far!

Sorry it was a crappy boring chapter....but comment anyway...pleaseee please pweeeaaaseeeeee!!

thank youssss

Oh and pleaseee answeer this poll tooooo!