Lotte World pt 2

Change of Heart

 

 

“Rokhyun, what are you doing here?” you said as you went to hug him.

 

 

“To see you again!” he said as he hugged you back. “This is Changbum. Who are you with?”

 

 

“Ah, this is Jacky, from Mr.Slam.” You said as you pulled him over to meet them.

 

 

“Ah, their letting us leave!” you said as you shuffled out, only to continue the haunted house, you kept holding on to Jacky until you got separated. You were walking around in a maze by yourself until you bumped into Changbum.

 

 

“Yah, Changbum! You scared me.” you said as you leaned against the wall.

 

 

“Come on, I know how to get out.” He said as he reached his hand out towards you, you grabed his hand and as you continued through the maze. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you wrapped your arms around his waist like with Jacky. When you got out of the house you still held onto Changbum’s arm. You both walked to find Rokhyun and Jacky, but you didn’t see them anywhere. You walked around the corner and near a shop you saw Jacky, before you could call his name you saw a girl wrap his arms around her waist, he laughed and rested his hands on her hips. She leaned up to kiss him and he didn’t stop her. He pulled away and smiled, he turned his head and spotted you, quickly pushing her away. You felt hurt as you saw what had just happened in front of you, you quickly turned away

 

 

“Let’s check down there.” You said to Changbum as you turned the corner.

 

 

“I don’t see either of them.” he said. “Do you wanna get some food?”

 

 

“Yeah, let’s go.” you said as you smiled at him.

 

 

“What do you want?”

 

 

“A hot dog, please.” you said as you looked at the menu. You went to pull out your wallet.

 

 

“It’s okay, I got it.” Changbum said as he paid. You went to sit down and eat. 

 

 

“What’s your part in your group?” you asked him.

 

 

“I’m the rapper, if you watch our music video I’m the one in the phone booth.”

 

 

“I’ll make sure to watch it when I get home.” you said as went to eat your hot dog.

 

 

“Can we switch numbers?” he asked you as he looked down at his food.

 

 

“Are you nervous?” you asked him giggling.

 

 

“No, just do you-can we-.ugh, can we switch numbers.”  he said as you saw his face turn a shade darker.

 

 

“Yeah, here.” you said giggling as you handed him your phone. After he put his number in he gave you his phone. After you both finished eating you went looking for everyone again.

 

 

 

‘I hope they get closer in the Haunted House.’ you thought as you and Yong Jin stepped out of line.

 

 

“I hope he doesn’t mess this up, I really don’t like Mi Sun , she follows us everywhere. Plus Jacky doesn’t even like her anymore.” Yong Jin said.

 

 

“They would be a good couple. Did I tell you what happened when we met her?” You asked Yong Jin.

 

 

“No. What happened?”

 

 

“She thought we were a couple and before she could leave Jacky pulled her into the house and kissed her. That’s why he keeps teasing her about being her boyfriend. That’s when I got to order him around.” you explained

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Sun followed us to Lotte World, when I got separated from Eun Jung in the Haunted House she pulled me out the employee exit.

 

 

“Mi Sun, what do you want?” You asked annoyed, worried about Eun Jung.

 

 

“I want one last date with you, then I’ll leave you alone.” she stated.

 

 

“You promise?” you asked as you raised an eyebrow.

 

 

“Yes, lets go!” she said as she dragged you away to the shops. She dragged you through all the stores and didn’t buy anything. After waiting and waiting finally you got to stop outside a shop, you leaned against the wall.

 

 

“You know if you act like a five year old then, it doesn’t count as a date.” she said as she poked your nose and giggled. You laughed obnoxiously, then she took your arms and wrapped them around her waist, you placed your hands on her hips to hold her back, be she had already leaned in to kiss you, 

“Remember be happy.” She whispered before she pulled away, and you smiled at her wanting this to end as quickly as possible. I looked up and turned my head looking at the people passing by, I saw Eun Jung with that other guy, it looked like they had just gotten out of the haunted house. Eun Jung was staring at you heartbroken, you pushed Mi Sun away from you to go after her, put she turns around with the guy and they walk away.

 

 

“Well, I think the date is over then.” Mi Sun said with a smile on her face, “Bye now!” she said as she walked away.

 

 

‘Dammnit’ you thought to yourself, you got out your phone and called Jun to meet you by the entrance.

 

 

~5min later~

 

“How was the Haunted House?” Jun asked as he nudged your shoulder.

 

 

“Mi Sun was there, and we kissed.” You said in monotone. “And Eun Jung saw.”

 

 

“Poor Eunnie, how could you do that?” Taesun ask you.

 

 

“It wasn’t me, it was Mi Sun. I screwed everything up.” You said as you hit the wall with your fist.

 

 

 

 

You guys found Rokhyun after you walked around for a while.

 

 

“Hey guys!” he said as he ran towards you both.

 

 

“How’d you get out so quickly?” You asked him as you all walked together.

 

 

“I’m not as scared as some people.” he said teasing you.

 

 

“Yah! Leave me alone.” you said hitting his arm.

 

 

“Let’s go on some rides!” Changbum said as he pulled you into the line for the closest ride.

 

 

You go on all the rides you can back to back, for most of the rides you sat next to Changbum. You never saw the other members of Mr.Slam when you were going around the park. You guys took a bathroom break. You were the first one out, then Rokhyun came out.

 

 

“Eun Jung, I need to tell you something.”He said as he walked over to you.

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“Changbum, he really likes you. So be nice to him, okay?” he said quickly as Changbum came out to meet you guys.

 

 

“Where to next?” You asked as you turned to Changbum. 

 

 

“Lets go over there.” he said as he pointed to the rides by the Haunted House.

 

 

“Okay, let’s go.”You said as you took his hand and went over to the rides.

 

 

It was getting late and you called Jun to let him know that Rokhyun said he could bring you home.

Changbum  sat in the back with you while you put your bags in the passenger seat up front. Rokhyun the radio and kept singing to all the songs. 

 

 

“Aish, he better have a lot of fangirls.” you said over his singing.

 

 

“You have no idea.” Changbum said as he leaned his head back.

 

 

“It can’t be that bad.” you said 

 

 

“It gets to his head to much.” he said making a funny face.

 

 

“You’re funny!” you said laughing.

 

 

“You’re cute when you laugh.” he said as you felt your face getting warmer.

 

 

“Stop, you don’t have to say that.” you told him as Rokhyun started signing louder. You started to yawn.

 

 

“Rest your head here.” He said as he patted his shoulder, you shuffled over and leaned against his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

You woke up with your feet on the seat and your head was on Changbum’s lap.

 

 

“Ah Sorry!” you said as you shot up

 

 

“It’s fine, You looked adorable when you were sleeping.”

 

 

“You sat nice things too much!” you said as you fixed your hair.

 

 

“Eunnie! We’re here!” Rokhyun shouted over the music.

 

 

“Okay, Bye Changbum. It was nice meeting you!” you said as you pecked him on the cheek on you way out the car.


Hai!!!! Hope you are enjoying the story and Mr.Slam :DD

I really enjoy writing this story so I hope you guys will like it too ^w^

I'm in North Carolina now so I have more time to write, and it's a lot more relaxing :O :D :P :)