Rice Paper Wrapped Fish

Change of Heart

 

 
 
You ran out of the room and went outside to the van. You called the company and asked them to send someone to come pick up Mr.Slam, because you had a 'family emergency' but you really just wanted to leave. 
You drove the obnoxious 4 hours through the snow back home and went to the company building to get your car back. Though the snow made your drive longer you were just happy to get home.
 
**you knew he had a girlfriend Eun Jung, stupid stupid stupid** you kept saying to yourself.
 
You went upstairs to your room when you remembered you left your bag at the hotel with the others. You cursed yourself. 
You checked the clock on your night stand, it was already 9:00 pm.
You texted Rokhyun and Changbum that you had just gotten home. After sitting on your bed for a while you went downstairs to cook dinner for yourself. You got out the ingredients for rice paper wrapped fish. When you were taking the pieces out of the frying pan you heard the doorbell ring. You finished with the frying pan you turned off the oven and went to the door.
 
You were praying that it wouldn't be Jacky or any of the other members from Mr.Slam.
 
 
 
And thank god it wasn't.
 
"Hi!!" Rokhyun said as he walked right in after you opened the door.
 
"Uhm...hi?" You said turning around to face him, not even noticing Changbum walking in and almost closing the door on him.
 
"Aigoo, sorry." You said closing the door again....making sure he was out of the way this time.
 
"You know you still don't answer your phone." He said poking your side.
 
"At least I had this time." You said as you messed up his hair.
 
"Yah! You two stop that!" You heard Rokhyun shout from the kitchen. 
 
You both walked in only to see him eating your food you sweat over the stove for, okay okay maybe it wasn't a hard dish to make but it was your food.
 
"Why are you eating my food?" You whined as you grabbed the plate from him.
 
"Cause I'm hungry why else?" He said being a smart .
 
"Well get your own food then." You said as you took a bite from one of the wraps.
 While you two were arguing over your food Changbum just awkwardly stood there not knowing what to do.
 
"Ah, sorry Changbum." You apologized as you turned to him.
 
"So why did you guys come by?" 
 
"Well you said you were home already and Spazz over here (Rokhyun) couldn't wait, so we came!" Changbum explained.
 
"Hey! I'm a good brother wanting to see my dongsaeng!" Rokhyun pouted.
 
"What are we gonna do then?" You asked raising an eyebrow.
 
"Well....uhm...you know....that....okay so I didn't plan anything I just wanted to see you!" You had to admit you weren't mad cause you haven't seen him in 2 yrs.
 
"Well then-" you got cut off.
 
"Let's have a sleep over!!" Rokhyun shouted.
 
"Aish, you little girl stop screaming!" Changbum said hitting him upside the head.
 
"Yah! I'm your hyung!" He shouted again.
 
"Stop screaming!" You said keeping your voice calm.
 
"So is that a yes?" Rokhyun asked practically bouncing off the walls.
 
"Do you guys have a schedule tomorrow?" You asked hoping for a way out of this.
 
"Nope, we are totally free!" Rokhyun said poking your cheeks.
 
"Fine I guess..." You trailed off.
 
"Let's go get our stuff Changbum." Rokhyun said heading for the door.
 
"You planned this?" You asked.
 
Changbum who slowly walked towards the door.
 
"Well actually Rokhyun did, I didn't." He said not wanting to get you upset.
 
"*sigh* okay, just go get your stuff." You said as you went back to eating your food.
 

Hey guys!! Sorry it's a short a stupid update, and the chapter name, I couldn't think of a good one so its food!!

Next update will be longer I promise(^∇^)

comment comment please comment