Awkward

Change of Heart

Staring at Jacky as the three of you just stood in silence by the door way, making no movements. Changbum didn’t even remove his arms that were still around your waist.
“Uh, Jacky. What’s up?” You asked trying to sound normal, but failed terribly.


“The guys sent me over to make sure you got home last night. You just ran out before we could even shout out to you.” He said while rubbing the back of his neck.


“Yeah, I’m fine. No need to worry!” You tried to give a convincing smile, but weren’t too sure how it turned out to Jacky. “Rokhyun and Changbum came over just in case, so it’s all good.” You added as you pat one of Changbum’s hands that were still resting on your waist. Trying anything to ease the awkward and tense atmosphere that entangled the three of you.


Jacky nodded in response, turning slightly about to leave, “Oh, don’t forget we have a schedule all day tomorrow so you’ll have to stay with us. You won’t have to take the van again.”Then gave a small nod to say goodbye then left.


“Well…that was super awkward.”Changbum and you turned around to see Rokhyun standing there, stating the painfully obvious. “Yah! Get your hands off my sister!” He said walking over ready to go all over protective older brother on Changbum. “Ah, sorry hyung.” He answered emabaressed. “Rokhyun, do you have to be such a bully.” You asked him as you lightly punched his arm.

 “Only to make sure nothing happens to my dongsaeng.” He said as he stuck his tongue out then ran back to the kitchen to eat.

“So you’ll be busy tomorrow then?” Changbum asked with a pout.

"I guess so...I haven't really looked at their schedule yet, so it's my fault." You said looking at your feet. 

"We still have the rest of the day!" Changbum said cheerfully then wrapped his arms around your waist again pulling you into a hug.

"What are we gonna do then? It's too cold to do anything." You said with a pout. 

"We can go ask Rokhyun, then do something all together?" He asked as he looked at you. Nodding in response you looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and placed a small kiss on your nose which made you blush. 

"L-Let's go see R-Rokhyun now..." You stuttered looking anywhere but at Changbum, embarrassed.

"Aw you're blushing! You're so cute!" He said while pinching your cheeks. 

"Should I kiss you again?" He asked as he leaned closer. You just stood there frozen. 

"U-um....shouldn't we g-go see Rok-"  But before you could finish your sentence Changbum had already lowered his head again and placed a light kiss against your lips. You slowly closed your eyes only to have him break the kiss. 

He just chuckled at your stunned expression, teasing you further he cupped your face again and rested his forehead against yours.