Wonder - II

A Part of Me (Amber Liu's Multi-shots)

I never thought, that love at first sight is real; I thought it only exists in fairy tales and doesn't apply in real life.

 

But that day .. That day, when I laid my eyes on her - my standpoint of 'love at first sight' changed.

 

In my whole life I never expect, that it will happen to me. Everything changed when I met her. At first, when I found out that 'he' is really a 'she', I was shocked.

 

At first sight, you will mistaken her as a guy, because of her muscular body, flat chest, and especially handsome face. It took me awhile, to realize that she's really a girl.

 

Because of my job? You will never thought, that 'love' will exist on me. I was a e - 'was' because right now, I'm not anymore. When I was a kid, my dream is to become a stewardess. I don't know; I just wanted to travel around the world. 

 

I actually, thought I can be one of them, but I was wrong.

 

My aunt, she forced me to do it. I was 15 years old back then, when I entered that kind of job. At first, I really don't want to do it - I was crying, begging her not to make me one of them, but ... Nothing happened.

 

Maybe because, I didn't have anything to eat that time, and no one took care of me, that's why I ended up accepting the job.

 

My parents died, when I was 2 years old, and I'm the only child. My aunt is my guardian since then. I have to admit that she is treating me really bad. She sometimes beating me up, whenever I can't give her money or she's not in her mood. I don't have any courage to defend myself because I was afraid, that she might throw me up in the streets that time.

 

And because of that, I have been working ever since I was 7  years old up until now. I didn't have a choice back then, but to find a job - random jobs.

 

She didn't let me to go to school, because she said that its only a waste of money - but because of some experience, at least I know how to write, calculate and read.

 

Right now, I'm currently working in a fast food restaurant as a service crew. Well, I decided to leave 'that' job, when I met Amber.

 

Yes, she's the reason, why am I willing to change everything, and I bet she don't want the type of a girl working in a night club as a e. 

 

So, I'm willing to change everything - I'm willing .. Just for her to notice me.

 

"Jessica-ssi?" I snapped back to reality, when I heard there's someone calling me. I turned my head to the left, and saw Key-ssi. He just came out from Amber's office.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Key-ssi." I smiled, bowing at him, and he did the same.

 

"Jessica-ssi, are you really okay there? You can just wait for Amber at the lounge area."

 

"Ah, no. Its okay. This way, I can see her every time, she'll come out from her office. Thank you for your concern, Key-ssi." I stated, bowing at him once again.

 

"You know what? Amber is really lucky, because there is always a young beautiful lady - like you, waiting for her outside her office; bringing her packed lunch EVERYDAY. Actually, I told her that she should appreciate you. Even though, that I'm her best friend .. She's really a jerk."

 

"Aniyo. This is my fault. Before, she really is kind to me, but its just me who keeps on pushing myself to Amber, even if I know that she really don't like me. Its okay, if she treating me like that. I don't know, maybe .. Maybe .. I love her so much, that's why I keep on doing this, even though that she can't return it."

 

My heart ached, just by saying it. I've been doing this for 7 months, and yet I can't learn my lesson.

 

Sometimes I ask myself ...

 

Why do I keep on coming here, even though, that it will happen over and over again?

 

Why do I keep on bringing her packed lunch, even though, that she will not eat it?

 

Why do I keep on standing here, just to wait for her, even though that she keeps on pushing me away?

 

Why do I keep on wasting my time here, even if I know to myself, that I don't really have a chance?

 

"Why, Jessica-ssi?" As if he read my thoughts, he also asked me the same question.

 

"Actually, I'm wondering .. If, why are you still doing these, even though, she keeps on pushing you away? I know you are hurting, but why?" I just let out a faint smile.

 

"You know what, Key-ssi? I've been asking myself too .. But, I think her effect on me is really strong. This is the first time that, I fell in-love and I admit it feels great. Yes it hurts, but my love for her will never change. Do I look stupid? Yes, I think I'm stupid."

 

I let out a faint chuckle, and that was when I realized that hot tears are already pouring down through my cheeks.

 

I am not a robot, not to feel the pain. Of course, I know that she's really pissed. It is just me, who keeps on convincing myself that Amber will also learn to love me.

 

"*sigh* mianhe, Jessica-ssi. I don't know  what's with her, but trust me .. Amber is not like that. Actually, she's sweet, caring, protective to all of her past girlfriends. She's really not that cold, so don't lose hope."

 

His encouragement made me not to break my hopes up. I thought he hates me, but I was wrong. It felt amazing, that there is someone a friend like him, to cheer me up.

 

"Oh! I better go, Jessica-ssi. I still have some things to do. So, are you sure, that you will be alright there?" I nod in response.

 

"Okay, see you next time - bye!"

 

"Thank you, Key-ssi for listening!" I said, smiling, before bowing my head.

 

"Its okay! Don't mention it!" And with that, he left.

 

He's right. Maybe someday, she can also learn to love me. I don't care if people will say that I'm being stupid, but who cares? This is how I felt for Amber - I love her, and hope that she'll realize her feelings for me someday.

 

 

 

 

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

 

 

It seems like nothing happened on her daily routine;

 

She waited ...

 

And waited ....

 

And waited ...

 

And still waited outside Amber's office. 

 

She has been standing, sitting, playing with her phone while waiting for the latter. Its a good thing that, Amber's office is hidden, so that no one can easily saw Jessica who is just outside Amber's office for hours.

 

This is actually the first time, that the tomboy didn't come out from her office, and at the same time Jessica felt disappointed, because she didn't see the latter, ever since she stepped out of that room.

 

She's really busy, Jessica thought. She have been waiting for hours and hours and all she can heard was Amber's voice coming from inside; sort of like talking to someone on the phone.

 

But of course, as a hopeless romantic she is - Jessica waited and still hoping, that Amber will come out from her office, and saw her handsome face. 

 

As she sat on the carpeted floor, her phone suddenly vibrated. She fished it out from her bag and starred at the caller ID. 

 

"Oh, ." Jessica mumbled. Blinking her eyes a few times, she was contemplating whether she'll answer the phone or not. When she glanced at her wristwatch, her eyes widen. Its already 7:30 PM! She didn't notice that she's already waiting for 11 hours and 30 minutes - straight! Well, it doesn't matter to her because she's already used to it.

 

The vibration didn't stop, as if signaling her, that its an emergency call. She blew out a deep sigh, and shows an expression of defeat. She finally swiped her her phone to unlock it. Tapping the green image, she placed the phone onto her right ear.

 

"Hello?" Jessica lazily spoke.

"Yah! Where are you? Do you know what time is it? Its already 7:30! Yah! Speak up!"

 

Sighing, Jessica rolled her eyes."I'm at the usual place, and I know its already 7:30, you don't have to inform me about it. I have my own watch. Don't worry, I will come to work. I just want to see her face again, before I leave this place."

 

"Aigoo .. Jung Sooyeon .. Arasseo .. Arraseo .. I'll just wait for you here, and hurry up!"

 

"Okay, Sunny, thank you. Just tell him, that I will get there a little bit late." After the last response from Sunny, they ended up the call and she put the phone back into her bag.

 

Lee Sunny is Jessica's best friend. They met at the fast food restaurant, wherein the two of them are currently working there as a service crew. They were both working late at night, because the restaurant is 24/7 open, so eventually they are always together. They also have a lot in common, which made their friendship turned into a best friend status.

 

Staring at the door in-front of her, her heart is starting to beat fast, again. She's thinking that maybe; she can see Amber again tomorrow, and just don't want to disturb her, since she thought that Amber is busy.

 

But, she only got to see Amber once, and it made her to miss Amber more. Her breathing became faster, and she was debating if she'll knock or not.

 

'Jessica, just let her. As you said, that you can visit her again tomorrow, right? Amber is busy. Do you want her to scold you again?' 

 

'Jessica, as you said that you just saw her once. You also miss her, right? Since you are already here, why don't you take the chance and knock already?'

 

Jessica don't know what to do. She's thinking, that Amber will get more pissed at her and in the end she will get hurt, but what can she do? She really miss Amber. She want to see her right now, just even a glimpse.

 

After a few minutes of deciding, she ended up knocking the door twice. She's actually fidgeting. She was nervous and at the same she's anticipating.

 

"The door is open! Come in!" Jessica heard Amber said from inside. 

= LUB DUB! =

 

= LUB DUB! =
 

 

= LUB DUB! =

 

= LUB DUB! =

 

She shut her eyes as she let out a deep sigh. Biting her lower lip, she slowly turned the knob clockwise. As she opened the door, there she saw the one she love.
 

 

-------------------------------

 

A/N: Sigh, Jessica's love to Amber is really strong .. And our Amber is being a jerk here. Tsk! Poor Jessica. I feel sorry for Jessica.

P.S

Before I forget, I want to recommend a masterpiece and you guys should read it! Its a must read. The title of the story is Vetitum Amor written by _crave. And you will not regret reading it. Its actually a Amber x You pairing and its a good story plot. You should try it.  ^.^b

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/412661/vetitum-amor-amberliu-fxband--you-yuri-girlxgirl