Wonder - I

A Part of Me (Amber Liu's Multi-shots)

Is she testing me? Why does she need to get here, always? And does she realize that she's pissing me off? Gosh, I'm getting tired of telling her this.

 

Let me ask you ask a question : Did you experience in your life, that there's always bugging you for a long time? Like sort of "stalking"?

 

Well if that question is for me? My answer is a resounding - YES! This person, who is in front of me, is always bothering me for the past 7 months, and not to mention, that I think, she will not get tired of it.

 

I know its wrong to treat her in a cold way, but she's really getting on my nerves! She's always here at my work - EVERYDAY. She'll bring me a packed lunch; bothering me during office hours; and every time my shift ends, I will just see her standing or sitting on the floor outside my office. In addition to that, she will follow me all the way until I'll reached the parking lot.

 

She's doing that EVERYDAY!

 

Ugh, does she even know the word "privacy"?
 

 

"Uhm, h-here's your lunch. I made these f-for you. I think, you still didn't have your breakfast, so I also made some waffles, bagels, and French toasts." She was shoving me the paper bag, while her head is hanged low.

 

Seriously, she's always like this for the past 7 months.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you, that you have to stop doing these kind of things?!" I said with a hint of annoyance."I'm not asking you to bring me lunch me everyday or to wait for me until my work ends. Don't you get tired of this? If I were you, stop this foolishness,already." Glaring at her, I saw her flinched of what I've said. I really want her to realize, that what she's doing right now, will get nothing.

 

"U-uhm ... O-okay. I .. I will just place it here. If you get hungry, don't be ashamed to eat it, okay?" She then, placed the bag on my desk, and after that she stormed outside.

 

I bet she's standing again there. I ruffled my hair out of frustration, and heaved out a deep sigh.

 

She's always like that - placing the bag on my desk, then rushing out from my office.

 

I never once tasted her packed lunch, ever since the first day she started bringing me that. No, I'm not disgusted by it, nor I don't like the food - its just that, its so irritating. I don't know I can't express it by words. I'm just really pissed.

 

 

= KNOCK ! = = KNOCK ! =
 

 

 

"Come in!" I walk towards my desk and sat on the leather chair. Few seconds after, the door flew open.

 

"Hey, she's there again. What did you this time,Architect Liu?" I looked up, meeting my eyes at him as I gave him a glare. He just chuckled, before closing the door.

 

"I didn't do anything, Key. I already told her countless times, that she have to stop bothering me around. But she really won't budge! Does she understands every word, I'm saying to her?"

 

"Dude, come on! You - Amber Liu, is her first love. Give her a break! And besides, don't you consider yourself lucky? Every bachelor here in our company, wished that they should be the one in your shoes - not you,since you are not treating her good." He stated as he sat on the chair.

 

"So? Let them! I don't care, I hope what you were saying will happen someday; and as long as I remember, you guys brought me up into this situation. Its your fault, that's why this is happening to me."

 

"What??" He chuckled."What did we do? We just gave you a gift for your birthday."

 

"Yeah-yeah! A BIG GIFT BOX. Pfft!"






 

                 

 

 

 

          7 months ago
 

 

 

Room 3042. I think this is the right place. Why do they have to book a room here in this hotel, just for my birthday? I mean, we could've just celebrate it at my place or in a club. Why in a hotel? And why can't I hear anything from inside? I thought they're already here? Aish! Those guys are up to something.

 

Out of curiosity, I fished out the key card from my pocket that Donghae gave me earlier. Once I swiped the card, beside the knob, I heard a faint click. As a signal, I swung the door open and went in, closing the door behind.

 

.

 

How much money did they paid for this big room? It looks like a condo for God's sake, and where are they? Its so quiet in here. I step forward - slowly, might have been they just want to startle me. I swear, I'll slap their heads if they're trying to put up a prank on me.

 

Once I reached the center of the room, my eyebrows raised as I saw a box - a BIG box. It is rectangular shaped. Well, its basically looks like a gift box, because it has ribbon tied on it, and it was wrapped by a glistening red gift wrapper.

 

Approaching, I notice that its slightly sealed and there's a medium sized holes in it. I wonder what's inside? I tap the sides of the box a few times - nothing happened. I sighed, and decided to sit on the sofa. I'll just wait here for them, maybe they're late.

 

As I was staring at the big box in front of me, all of a sudden, a slow y music was played. I almost fell on the ground when I saw the box moving.

 

What the?! What's inside? A bear? A monster? Oh, God, please I don't want to die yet. Then suddenly, the sides of the box fell on the ground,one by one, revealing a young lady, wearing a 'Victoria's Secret pink dot apron baby doll'.





 

My eyes traveled all around her milky body - not leaving a spot. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I saw her hips swayed ily. Gosh, my face is turning hot already. My hormones are starting to get crazy, and I have to control myself, before I'll regret something. She turned around now that she's facing me with her back. Watching her, she slowly bent down - legs spread apart, now that I can see her y and her undies. I blushed, looking away from the view.

 

I notice that she's still not looking at me, but who cares, anyway? I have to stop this madness, before everything will get worse. Thankfully, I spotted the remote control on the side table. I quickly grabbed it, and I'm hoping that this is the right remote control. As I pushed the "off" button, I sighed in relief when the music automatically stopped.

 

She also stopped her movements, when the music is not playing anymore. She turned around with her brows furrowed - confusion is written all over her face. That was when our eyes met for the first time. Her face softens when she saw me, and I can say that she's beautiful - uhm, gorgeous.

 

"U-uhm, hey ... Uhmm." I started, breaking off the silence. She didn't say anything, instead she's still looking at me, and for some reason, I felt uncomfortable under her gaze.

 

I cleared my throat before I stood up."Uhm, I assume that my buddies hire you to be - uhmm .. You know .. Hehe. Well, I think you're the gift that they want to give me." I blushed, when I stated the last part.

 

"Uhm, why don't we sit for awhile? I know, that its hard to stay in that box for a long time. I'm not a bad person, don't worry I will not do anything to you."

 

I've been talking here non-stop, but still I can't hear any response from her. She still has her eyes on me. Is there something on my face? 

 

"Uhm, miss? Do you hear what I'm saying?" I think, I broke her thoughts when I asked her this time. She blinked her eyes a few times, as she hung her head low.

 

"U-uhm .. S-sorry .. I .. I didn't mean to .. Mr ..?" Again, she was mistaken me as a guy.

 

"Its, Amber. I do look like a guy, but I'm a girl." She quickly shot her head up, looking at me in confusion. I have to say that she's cute - I smiled.

 

"W-what? - u-uh ... I mean, I'm sorry for addressing you ----"

 

"Its okay. I get that a lot, and I'm used to it. No need to worry." I gave her my brightest smile. I noticed, that she had a pink shade on her cheeks.

 

Is she blushing?

 

She quickly looked down, and I'm guessing, that's her habit.

 

"Uhm .. Why don't we sit for awhile?" I offered,pointing to an empty couch. She nodded her head, and we both headed to the couch and sat on it.

 

And things get worse after that. Its pretty awkward in here, and neither of us are talking. That was when I realized, that she's only wearing a lingerie. Its cold here,even though, I'm already wearing thick clothes, and I bet she felt it too.

 

Without hesitations, I remove my blazer on me. Sliding it off through my arms, I can feel her gaze at me.

 

"Here .. Put this over your shoulder." I said, as I gently swung the blazer, just to cover her bare shoulders.

 

"Its cold here, so you should wear that .." I smiled, and she was just staring at me.

 

"And .. Oh! Wait here .." I stood up and walk towards the cabinet. I took out some blanket, and head back to the couch. I sat beside her, before gently placing the blanket over her exposed legs.

 

"There, you should feel warm. I'm sorry, if my friends let you stay in that box for too long." I said, giving her my warmest smile.

 

I notice, that the way she look at me - its soft. There is something else, but I can't pinpoint what it is.

 

And, she's been staring at me for too long, and I feel quite uncomfortable at it. I cleared my throat, and that was when, she fell out of her trance. She quickly hung her head low, and I saw a pink shade on her cheeks, again.
 

 

There's no way that she's blushing, right?

 

"Ehem .. Uhm .. So .. What are we gonna do now?" She was fidgeting, while slowly lifting her head up.

 

"Uhm .. Amber-ssi? Do you just want me to continue, what am I doing earlier?" My eyes widen of what she said, and I can feel my cheeks are burning. I noticed that she's blushing, as she bit her lip, looking at the ground.

 

"H-huh? Uhm .. Y-yes .. I mean .. N-no! Its okay you don't have to do it. Uhm, why don't we just talk? That's a good idea right?"

 

"Talk?"

 

"Yeah! That's better, right?"

 

"Uhm, are you sure? This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't you want it? Your friends paid a lot, just to give you a show." I blinked a few times, as I tried to register in my head of what she just said.

 

I was kind of surprised, because of the way she said it ... She sounds so .. Shy, but is this the right situation to think that? Maybe she's just not in herself today, or not feeling well? - whatever.

 

"Uhm, no its okay. I honestly just wanted to talk, and besides, well .. I'm not used to this kind of thing so .. Yeah ... Sorry." I broke out an awkward laugh, scratching the back of my head.

 

"So, uhm .. I guess, its your turn to tell me your name ... Ms ...?" It took her a few minutes to answer, then, I heard her saying something but it came out just a whisper, and I didn't heard it.

 

"Pardon?" I repeated.

 

"Jung Sooyeon, but you can call me Jessica."

 

                      

 

                        END OF FLASHBACK

 

            

 

                            --------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry, because it took me a lot of time to post this part one of JessBer story. I don't know, if you will like this story, but I do hope so. If you want to ask something, just leave your questions below on the comment box. Thank you! Have a nice day! Tell me what you think!

P.S

f(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum is so addicting after you listened to it! Yeah! And, I noticed that there are so many SulBer interaction nowadays ... Kekeke!