I Fell in love with My Boss [Part 2]

A Part of Me (Amber Liu's Multi-shots)

IFILWMB - part 02

= CLANG! =

 

The young maiden was shocked of what she heard, that's why she accidentally dropped the tray she was holding. She caught their attention including the one she loved; Amber Liu. As, Amber turned her head, she saw her lover, frozen on her spot.

 

"T-Tiffany?" She mumbled. Her knees were trembling and her heart is pounding so fast. Based on Tiffany's reaction, Amber assured that she heard about the marriage thing.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry to cause you this accident. P-please do continue. E-excuse me ..." Tears are starting to build on Tiffany's eyes as she rushed out from the dining area. Her auntie was about to follow Tiffany, but Amber stopped her.

 

"No. Its okay. I will get her and check if she's okay. Excuse me." She bowed her head at them, and run out from the dining area.

 

"Can someone please clean that mess? Thank you." Mr. Liu ordered the maids and they obliged immediately. The visitors were dumbfounded at he old couple's reaction of what just happened.

 

"Uhmm .. Mr. Liu, is it okay that your daughter will personally chase the maid?" Mr. Ham asked.

 

"Of course, Mr. Ham. She's already 22 years old and she definitely knows what to do." Mr. Liu said with a calm face. Mrs. Liu nodded in agreement while the visitors are still dumbfounded.

 

##################

 

Amber was panting hard with her palms on her knees. She was running all over the mansion, since earlier and she can't find the figure that she's looking for. She don't know what to do, if her girlfriend will leave her.Her father didn't inform her about this and she was mad, for keeping it a secret from her. But other way around, she will not agree on her father's decision. She will marry the one she love -- the one that makes her heart flutter; Tiffany Hwang.

 

"Tiff ... Where are you?" She whispered - scanning the surroundings. Once she regained her strength, she started walking away. Then suddenly she remembered a place that they usually go. If they want to be alone.

 

"Maybe she's there." Without hesitations, she stormed towards the place that she and Tiffany only knows.

 

I hope you are there. Please don't leave me. I love you.

 

###############

SECRET GARDEN / MANSION

 

The night is still young, stars can be seen clearly at the sky. Its quiet, yet peaceful but for the young lady sitting on the bench - a terrifying night would be. She was sobbing, while her hands covering her elegant face. She's still there, since earlier, crying for all her might and kept mentioning her lover's name.

 

"Tiffany ..."

 

Once she heard her own name, she quickly turn her head at the person, who caught her attention. It was none other that, Amber Liu. The one she love and the reason why she's in a state of depression. She's not ready to face her, that's why she left her spot and walk away.

 

Amber quickly reacted, when she saw Tiffany walking away in a faster pace. She strolled towards her to chase her girlfriend, without second thought. When she's near at her, she snake her arm around Tiffany's waist - hugging her from behind, resting her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder.

 

"Tiffany .. Please .. Let me explain .." She whispered into her ears - sending shivers down her spine. Tiffany breathed heavily and squeezed her eyes shut.

 

"Amber, you are getting married. Go back there. They are waiting for you already." She tried to escape from Amber's arm, but she really is strong. This cause Amber to tighten her grip around Tiffany's waist.

 

"No. You are my girlfriend. You're the one I want to spend my life with."

 

This time, Tiffany's heart softened as she heard every word that escaped from Amber's lips. Tears are streaming down through her cheeks, because of happiness and she wished that Amber is only living in a simple life, so that no once can tear them apart. No one can arranged a marriage for her. But, no. This is reality. Her destiny is to be married to a rich girl, and not her. A maid, got paid by her employer; A maid to serve her boss'; A maid is just a maid; A maid who fell in-love with her employer.

 

"Amber .." She called. " I want to see your face clearly."

 

With that, she slowly remove Amber's arm around her waist - turning her body to face her. She can't help not to cry as she met Amber's beautiful eyes. She place her right hand on Amber's cheek - it using her thumb. Her lips curved a smile, before she spoke.

 

"Amber .. I really love you and you know that. You are always making me happy, every time we're together. You will always find time, just to be with me. You never left me alone and you make me feel what true love is. I'm really happy, Amber. You loved me, even if I'm just your maid and you're my boss. Thank you for loving me and I will not forget your feelings for me and my love for you."

 

Amber was taken aback of what she said. Tiffany is making her nervous and tears are starting to form on Amber's eyes.

 

"W-what are you saying, Tiffany?" Her voice is shaking as tears are pouring down through her cheeks. Tiffany shut her eyes, when she saw her lover is crying. She don't want to see Amber hurting and it made her heart cracked into pieces.

 

"A-Amber .. W-we have to let it go .." Amber blinked - not wanting to believe her.

 

"Y-You're joking .. R-right?" Amber asked. Her knees are getting weak, let say that her whole body. Tiffany sobbed even more, covering her face with her hands.

 

"I-I'm .. S-Sorry .."

 

"Andwae! I know you are only doing this because of what you heard!" Tiffany removed her hands from her face - looking at her. She can feel that Amber is already furious, from the tone of her voice.

 

"Tiffany .." She grabbed her hand as she held it tightly.

 

"You are the girl who I want to marry and I don't have any plans to follow dad's order. He don't have the right to control my feelings. I love you, Tiffany. Please don't do this to me."

 

Tiffany's heart is shattered into pieces when she knows that she is hurting Amber; The one she love; The one she want to spend her life with. She really don't want to do this, but she have no choice. She is about to marry a girl and who is she to stop it? She's just a maid, and she don't have the right to get involved into Amber's parents decision.

 

"Amber .. I'm sorry .. W-we have to end this relationship. I-I .. Have to go. I-I'm sorry .." She pulled her hands from Amber's - running away from her, while Amber is frozen, staring at the girl until she's out of sight.

 

Once she can't see the figure already, she fell down on her knees and a loud sob can be heard in the area. Amber thought, her relationship with Tiffany is already stable and no one will destroy it, but her assumptions were wrong. Her perfect life together with Tiffany is already ruined. She's blaming herself, because of her complicated life. Yes, she is rich - she can get what she wants, but the people around her is always controlling her decision. If she only knew, that this will happen, she will gonna leave together with Tiffany and start a new life.

 

Tiffany on the other hand is running away from the garden, even though that her body can't do it anymore. She is not tired, because of running, she's devastated and her body is also affected. She was running with her tears falling-down and ever since, she left Amber in the garden, her tears didn't stop flowing.

 

It hurts for her to make the big decision. It felt like she was stabbed straight from the heart when she decided to make it to an end. She really love Amber with all her heart and even though its too early to think about it, she want to marry the latter and spend her life together with her. If they will start from the scratch, it doesn't matter to her, as long as she's with her, facing their lives together. But now, it will not happened.

 

"I l-love y-you, A-amber ... G-goodbye .." She said in-between sobs, and soon after she started to run away again.

 

END OF STORY

 

---------------------

 

A/N. When I was writing this story, I realized that not all love story has its happy ending. So please don't kill me if I ended up this story a sort of .. Sad? Lol. The ending is really sad, who am I fooling to? So .. This is the last part, and I want to thank all of you guys for subscribing, for upvoting and lastly .. your comments ..

 

I notice that most of you guys .. ---- uhmmm .. ALL of you guys want JessBer ... Hmmm .. Actually I already thought and idea and I hoped you can wait for it .. Hehe! That's all!

 

Next pairing : EunBer .. Hohoho ... *evil grin*

 

P.S

Excuse any grammtical and typographical errors. I didn't reread it. I'm already lazy. Hehe! ^_^ v