I Fell in love with My Boss

A Part of Me (Amber Liu's Multi-shots)

IFILWMB - part 01

 

"Miyoung-ah are you ready? We're going to leave tomorrow." Auntie said  and I just gave her a reassuring smile in response.

 

"*sigh* I know you're depressed, because your mother is gone but she don't want to see you like that, Miyoung-ah. She will be sad." Tears are starting to run through my cheeks and I can't myself but to sob. I can feel Auntie's hand, rubbing my back, comforting me.

 

"That's ok, Miyoung-ah. Let it out." She said in between sobs.

 

We were sitting on a couch and the sobbing sounds are clear throughout the place. She's my only family left and now that she's gone ... I am all alone. I don't have siblings, I'm the only daughter. My dad passed away when I was 3 years old because of car accident. Mom and I was devastated back then, but she managed to took care of me. I decided to stop studying, ever since my mother was diagnosed in cancer. Stage 4. I only still a year to finish my studies, but my mom is more important. This time I took care of her.

 

I took different jobs just to pay for her medical expenses and I'm thankful because I paid all of it. It doesn't matter for me, if I'll get tired, the most important is my mother. I want her live; But now, Mom is gone. She is happy there .. In heaven.

 

I hope you can guide me to a brighter future,Mom. I hope you're still there for me. I will not forget you, Mom. I promise.

 

##################

 

"They're both kind, Auntie." I said while putting my clothes in the cabinet.

 

"Yes! That's true! You know what? Even though, that they are rich, they still can't forget to be humble. Even daughter."

 

"They have a daughter?" I look over at Auntie where she's beside me, helping me to put the clothes inside the cabinet.

 

"Yes, of course! She's the only daughter. Though, she's a different girl." I knit my eyebrows and stare at her in confusion. What's that supposed to mean?

 

"What are you saying, Auntie? Girls are all the same." I don't know what made her chuckled. Is my question funny?

 

"Hihi. You will know if you meet her." I just shook my head at my Auntie's behavior. She's really weird.

 

After everything is settled in my room, Auntie told me to familiarize with the surroundings, because I will live here from now on. The money I got from selling the house was already gone because I used it for my mother's funeral. Auntie, said that she will not leave me alone, because that's her promise to my mother. She suggested that I should've live with her in her employer's house.

 

Being a maid is no big deal. I can do household chores and I'm really used to it, ever since, so there's no problem with that. And of course, I still have to make a living. Auntie said that Mr. & Mrs. Liu's daughter is already 20 years old and she's already handling their company at such a young age. She's kind and humble like her parents, Auntie said. I don't know what's the reason, why all the maids here are giggling every time they heard her name.

 

As I was walking alone in the garden, I saw Mr. Liu talking to a man. I can't see his face because his back is facing me. Maybe the man is his driver or bodyguard? But no, he's wearing an executive suit and even if he's not facing me, I can tell that he's handsome. Probably his friend.

 

"OH! Ms. Tiffany-ssi!" I was surprised when Mr.Liu called me. I didn't know that he can see me from this far distance. I bowed at him and notice that the guy turned his body, now that I can see him. But, because I'm far from them, I can't see his face clearly. But he's really handsome, though.

 

"Come here, Ms. Tiffany-ssi!" He said as he motioned me to get there. I bowed my head in response and headed towards them. As I drew near them, I can see now his face. He's really handsome and I was mesmerized by his charms.

 

"Ms.Tiffany-ssi, I want you to meet my daughter, Amber"

 

"NEH?!" I nearly shouted, but I managed to control my voice. Mr. Liu, laughed at my reaction and he -- she's rubbing her nape while looking at the ground

 

 

 

So, he's a girl ...

 

 

"Hehe! I know you're confused, Tiffany-ssi! That's okay." I stared at her face and it seems that she has some feminine features, but mostly, you can tell her that she's really a man.

 

I landed my eyes on her chest and I noticed that its flat. When our gaze met, my eyes widen. I quickly shifted my eyes away from her. Maybe, she's thinking that I'm a ert now.

 

"Uhmm .. Okay. I think I have to leave you two alone, for awhile. I need to catch-up an appointment." He said, before patting his shoulder and giving me a smile. We bowed at him and left.

 

"So, I assume you're the new maid." I forgot that she's still here beside me. I faced her slowly and bowed.

 

"Mianhe, Master Amber-ssi. Forgive me, I thought you're a ----"

 

"Guy?" I looked up to her and I nodded in embarrassment. I was bitting my lip, while looking at the ground.

 

"Its okay. I'm used to it." I lift my head and saw her smiling at me. I blushed because of her charm smile. She's really handsome, even if she's a girl.

 

= LUB DUB =

        ...

 

= LUB DUB =

 

       ...

 

What is this? Why is it, that my heart is pounding so fast? We were staring at each others eyes and I don't know why am I feeling this way? I just met her, but I feel comfortable being with her. Is she feeling the same way?

 

Amber-ssi, why do you have this effect on me?

 

Is this ...

 

Is this what they call ..

 

 

 

Love at first sight?

 

"Tiffany-ssi?" I fell out of trance, when I heard her calling my name.

 

"N-neh, Master Amber-ssi?"

 

"Nothing. Uhm. Tiffanny-ssi? I want you to drop the formality, okay? Its not a request. Its a command from your employer. And don't call me `Master`, I feel like an old man."

 

Auntie was right, she really is humble, kind and most especially .. Handsome. Her smile makes me warm. She can make my heart flutter just by doing some simple things.

 

 

 

Amber Liu? Why can you make me feel this way?

 

But no ...

 

You are my boss ..

 

I'm just your maid ..

 

I can't ..

 

I just can't ..

 

##################

 

Its already been 6 and a half months, since Tiffany lived in Liu's mansion as a maid. She never thought that she will be very happy living with the Liu's. They are treating her really well and like a daughter of their own. Her relationship with Amber is getting a lot better. They seem to tag-along pretty well and she can't hide the fact that she's falling deeply with her boss. She set her mind that they're not for each other, but her heart betraying her.

 

On the other hand, Amber is also feeling the same but she's afraid to tell her, because she might not into gays. Her heart flutter just by showing her stunning eye smile, when she's near to her and when their eyes met. She's a beautiful responsible goddess. Who will not fall to her charms? Amber didn't care if she's just a maid, what more important is .. Her feelings to Tiffany.

 

It was Tuesday evening and Tiffany is drying the dishes alone in the kitchen. Her mind is flying while drying the same plate for 25 minutes. Her mind is occupied of Amber, her feelings to her. She really fell deeply to Amber and she can't avoid to think that she might get hurt if she will not get rid of it. She's avoiding her boss for a week, until now and she thought this will be the best idea to stop her feelings to her. But she ended up missing her more. She let out a deep sigh as she closed her eyes.

 

What will I do?

 

"Tiffany-ssi?" Tiffany was stunned as she heard there's someone calling her name. She quickly averted her eyes at the person and saw the one she's longing for.

 

"M-master A-amber-ssi?" She was stuttering, because she thought that the latter is already sleep. She bowed at her and placed the plates in the dishwasher. She was about to leave, when her boss boss spoke.

 

"You've been calling me `Master` , ever since your avoiding me." Amber mumbled, but still audible to hear. Theres a hint of sadness when she spilled those words and Tiffany noticed that.

 

She just let out a faint smile in response. She don't know what to say, because that's the truth. She was about to walk pass by her, but Amber held her wrist in a gentle manner. Tiffany look at her with a stunned face. Her heart is racing and she don't know what to do.

 

"Why? Why are you treating me this way? Did I do something to offend you? Did you know that you make me crazy every time you're avoiding me?"

 

The last part made Tiffany to held her breath. She was shocked at her boss' reveal, but she want to know the reason, although she got a hint, she just want to make sure if Amber is feeling the same way.

 

"M-master .. A-amber-ssi.."

 

"I love you Tiffany! I love you!" Amber nearly shouted, but not too loud. She's aware that people in their mansion is already asleep.

 

Sure she was taken aback. Tiffany is really happy and tears are starting to stream down through her cheeks. Then the next thing she knew, her lips were attached on hers. Her lips are soft that no one can resist. She starts responding back where her hands on Amber's chest and hers around Tiffany's waist.

 

Tiffany was enjoying her touch until the thought hit her again. She really is happy, but is this happiness can last forever?

 

She quickly pulled away from the kiss and Amber gave her a confused look.

 

"Master Amber-ssi. You're my boss and I'm your maid. Please keep that in mind." She said in a flat tone, trying to suppress her tears. She thought that this  is the best idea to put their `friendship` into closure.

 

Amber was expecting those words will come out from her lips; Their status. But she doesn't care if Tiffany is a maid or not; the most important is their feelings for each other. She really love her, to the point that she'll sacrifice everything.

 

Amber grabbed her wrist, as she brought her to the darkest area of the kitchen thart no one can see them. She pinned her on the wall, crashing her body onto hers and placing her hands on Tiffany's hips.

 

"I don't care anymore if you're a maid. I'm also a human that has feelings. I love you Tiffany Hwang. I really love you."

 

Tiffany like she's in Cloud 9 when she heard those words and a single word can't express her happiness. Yes she's still thinking about their relationship, but who cares? Now, that she's with Amber who will love her whole heartedly. She's not after her money, she loves Amber not because she's rich but because of who she is. And she's willing to sacrifice everything just to be with her boss.

 

Amber then pulled Tiffany into a kiss that turned into a passionate one. They were both craving for each others touch that Amber end-up caressing Tiffany's . Slopping sounds in the kitchen is clear and they don't care if someone might hear or see them, as long as they have each others presence.

 

###############

 

I was fixing her bed while Amber is in the bathroom, refreshing-up. Yes, I'm here in her room but don't jump into conclusions. We didn't do it, even though we're hungry for each others touch. We decided that there's a right time for that.

 

I was busy opening the curtains, when suddenly somebody grabbed my arm and swung me around. It was Amber, wrapping her arms around my waist as she pull my body closer to her. She gave me a gentle kiss, wrapping my arms around her neck.

 

"Since we're here alone. I want you to spend your time with me." She said as she broke the kiss.  I can feel her breath on my face because our faces were only inches apart.

 

"Amber .. I can't. I still have to do my job. Maybe later we ----" She shut me up by placing her lips onto mine, giving me a passionate kiss. I responded back and I can't help but to smile in between our kisses. As soon as we need oxygen, we pulled away from the kiss with our foreheads attached.

 

"Please?~" She cooed as she tighten her grip around my waist. I really can't resist her, so I just nod. I can see that a smile crept up on her lips. I sighed happily and rest my head on the crook of her neck. I hope this moment will not end. I love you, Amber.

 

##################

 

AFTER 5 MONTHS ...

 

"Amber! What if someone might see us?" Tiffany hissed - trying to struggle from my hug.

 

"Hell I care! I want to show the world that you're my girlfriend" I muffled in the crook of her neck. I was hugging her from the back where she was preparing our dinner.

 

We were alone in the kitchen and the other maids were in the dining area - preparing the food for the visitor. But until now, I don't know who it is.

 

She sighed happily, before holding my arms around her waist. "Ok. As you wish."

 

I smiled as I tighten the grip around her waist. She was humming our song You and Me and I relaxed a bit - snuggling closer in her neck. I heard her giggle and I kissed her neck softly.

 

These past few months, were the happiest chapter in my life, so far and I'm not planning to end this because in any time I might ask her to marry me. Yes, you heard me right. I will gonna ask her to marry me, but not now. I know, we've been together for 5 moths and we both still need time. We didn't tell anyone our relationship, yet but we're planning to tell them especially, my parents. We decided to let them know in the right time.

 

As we were both drained on each others sweetness, we suddenly heard some footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I quickly pulled away from the hug and walk towards the sink - pretending to wash my hands.

 

"Amber! There you are!" I shifted my gaze towards the source of the voice. It was my dad - grinning like a kid.

 

"D-dad!" I greeted back as I let out a nervous laugh. I wiped my hands using a towel, before approaching him. I glanced over at Tiffany and our eyes met, but she quickly looked away.

 

"Amber, the visitor is already there. I want you to meet them." Dad said, while fixing my blazer. I was busy exchanging glances at Tiffany and I hope dad didn't notice it.

 

"There! You are handsome my son! Come on! They are already waiting for us." Before we left the kitchen, I took a last glimpse at her.

 

"Later!" I mouthed. I winked at her and I noticed that she blushed - giving her my dorky smile and left.

 

As we are approaching the dining table, I saw my mother sitting on her spot and two unfamiliar faces smiling at me. I gave them my respectful bow, before sitting on a chair beside Mom while Dad sand on the head of the table.

 

Across from me is a beautiful young lady staring at me. I smiled at her, which made her eyes smile more visible. There was a pinkish shade on her cheeks. Don't tell me she's blushing?

 

"Amber, I want you to meet our visitors. This is Mr. Ham, the owner and the CEO of HAM Inc. And the beautiful lady in-front of you is his daughter - Ham Eun Jung." Dad said - pointing at the two.

 

I bowed my head at them and they did the same, in return. I noticed that the Eun Jung girl is kept on glancing at me. I don't know, if I'm just hallucinating but I can feel her gaze on me. Is there something on my face.

 

"Amber, I want you to be close with Mr. Ham's daughter, okay?" He has this smile on his face that made me curious. Like there's a surprise.

 

"Oh. Okay, dad." I nodded and look at her. She quickly hung her head low, when our eyes met. Weird.

 

"Amber, your dad wants to tell you something." Mom whispered into my ear. I looked at my Dad and he was staring at us - wearing a big grin.

 

Okay, this is so confusing.

 

"Amber, I wanted to tell you --- Uhh .. No. WE wanted to tell you that, this girl in-front of you ..." He trailed off, looking for the right words to say.

 

"She will be you future wife. The both of you are getting married soon ..."

 

"WHAT??!!" I jolted up from my seat - shocked of what I heard.

 

= CLANG! =

 

We looked at the source of the sound and my eyes widened of what I saw.

 

"T-Tiffany?" I mumbled.

 

END OF PART 01

 

-----------------------

 

A/N: I'm such a bad author. I left this story for almost 2-3 weeks? Am I right? I can't even remember? Ugh. Sorry. Hehe. I'm just very busy, because of school. Summer classes, though. Sigh. Oh! By the way, as you can see that this is only the Part 01. I decided to divide this story into 2 parts because its long. Well, not only this story but in the next stories in the future. I just want to give a meaning in each story that I will write. So I think this fanfiction is not a one shot anymore, I think I'll call it .... STORYshots? Lol! What a lame word! Hahaha! Okay! Enough with the talk .. You already know the drill .. Comments and subscribers are welcome! Hehe! I would love to hear your feedbacks guys! Thank you!

 

P.S

Excuse any grammatical and typographical errors. Thanks! Mwaah! XoXo :)