Moving In.

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

 

"Mom, I thought you were going to the movies?" Seolri said nervously. Seolri's mother had a straight face, "Seolri, what are you talking about? What do you mean he's the father? Who's pregnancy are you talking about?" Seolri's mother demanded. Seolri bit her lip, "M-mom... last month when I told I was going to sleep over Sojin's house... I lied.. I went with Sojin to her cousin's party..." Seolri said to her mom. "And what does that have to do with this person?" Seolri's mom pointed at Yongguk. This was the hardest part for her; her hands were shaking and she was feeling sick to her stomach, "I... I... slept with him and now I'm pregnant," she said in one breath.
 
"I'm so sorry mom, I really am. I'm so sorry dad..." Seolri said looking down, staring at her feet. "YANG SEOLRI! OUT OF ALL THE STUPID THINGS YOU CAN DO, YOU DO THIS!!!?!?!?" Seolri's dad snaps at Seolri. He steps closer to her and starts to yell but Yongguk comes in between, "Sir, please don't yell at her. If you want to please don't do it here, people are staring," he says as calm as he can although, he was about to fall into peices as well. Seolri's ddad stares at Yongguk intensley, "You two caused this problem, you two are going to solve it yourselves," Seolri's father says to Yongguk sternly. 
 
With those words Seolri's father walks back to his shocked and scared wife and son, "Honey, she is no longer living under our roof," Seolri's father said making everyone gasp. "Appa! What are you talking about?" Seolri runs and grabs her dad's arm. He shakes it off, "Don't ever call me your appa, you are a disgrace to this family, " he says harshly. "Sir-" Yongguk tries to help, "You shut your mouth," Seolri's dad snaps at Yongguk keeping him quiet. "No, I think you're being to harsh-" Seolri's mom tries to reason but he just forces his wife and his son out the door. "Appa!" Seolri shouts but he doesn't look back. "Umma!" Seolri shouts but they were already out the door. 
 
Seolri runs out the door and sees her family's car drive away, "APPA!" she screams out. As the car turns and disappears from her sight, she starts to tremble. Seolri crouches down and starts crying violently. "No... no... no... Don't leave me appa..." she repeats to herself over and over. Yongguk comes out of the coffee shop and finds her crouched on the ground. He crouches and tries to put his hand on her shoulders but she pushes him away, "Don't touch me!" she screams. She covers her face and continues to cry. Even though she was like that, Yongguk tries again, "Look at me," he forcefully grabs her shoulders until they faced each other, "Whether this child is mine or not, I'll help you out, until you can help yourself," Yongguk, willingly vow to Seolri. She looks at him with tears streaming down her face, "You will?" she asks him. Yongguk nods his head in assurance, "Let's go," he helps her up and they head to his car. 
 
The drive had an awkward silence to it so Yongguk tries to start up a conversation, "So you never told me your name yet..." he says to her. Seolri looked at him, "Oh, I'm Seolri, Yang Seolri, but didn't you hear it when my dad was yelling at me?"  She asked him. Yongguk felt kind of stupid after that, "Oh that's right, sorry," he apoligizes. "Do you have anywhere else to stay?" Yongguk asked Seolri because her living with him wouldn't be the best idea ever. "I can stay at my friend's Sojin's place? She's the only friend that would allow me too because she's my best friend," Seolri replies. 
 
After a ten minute drive, the two arrives to Sojin's house. "Let me know if she let's you stay at her house ok?" Yongguk told Seolri and she nods. Seolri climbs the stairs and knocks on her door. A couple seconds pass and Sojin opens the door. Sojin had a surprised look, "Seolri? Um what do you want?" Sojin asks. Seolri bit her lip, "I got kicked out of my house... And I needed a place to st-" before Seolri could finish, Sojin cuts her off, "I'm sorry, Seorli. Your dad called and told me what happened. I tried keeping it a secret but my mom picked up the other phone and heard it all. She told me not to be around you... I can't let you stay hear..." Sojin said disappointing Seolri. "Oh, well, ok then..." Seolri said and walked back down the stairs with her shoulder slumped. 
 
She goes back to Yongguk's car and sits in it. "What happened?" Yongguk asked, "She won't let me stay, my father got to her family before I could..." Seolri replies in a depressed tone. "Can I just stay with you? You seem like you live by yourself right?" Seolri asked the quesiton Yongguk wanted to avoid. "Yeah I do, but the thing is... I have a girlfriend who lives with me," Yongguk tells Seolri. "But I guess we have no choice," Yongguk says and turns on his car. 'Let's just hope for the best' Yongguk told himself. 
 
The two arrive to Yongguks apartment; Silently they both go up the stairs to the third floor. When they reach the door, Yongguk knocks and they both wait. When Seolri heard the locks on the door unlock, she swallowed the lump in and clenched her fists. "Babe-" the girl's smile changes. "Um..." she says while looking at Seolri, "Look babe, we have to discuss this inside," Yongguk said walking inside as Seolri followed behind.
 
Seolri sat on the couch awkwardly while Yongguk and his girlfriend were in the room bickering back and forth. Seolri crossed her legs and leans back on the couch, looking at the ceiling.  "It was a month ago! I was drunk!" "But still we can't have her living with us!" "It's not like I was cheating on you! We dated the week after that party!" The bickering kept on going back an forth until finally they both came out. The sound of the door opening alerted Seolri, so she sat back up. 
 
Yongguk and his girlfriend sat across from Seolri and stared at her as if she was a criminal. "So what's your name?" the girlfriend spoke, "I'm Seolri..." Seolri replies. "Ok, look, I'm going to let you stay with us, we have an extra room so why not. But one thing you have to understand, Yongguk is only going to be fathering your child if he is the father and that is it. There will be no other ties between you two, because after all, he is still my boyfriend," the girlfriend said sternly. "Oh by the way, my name is Yesol if you were wondering," Yesol added on. Seolri stared at her a little scared and nodded in agreement.
 
Yesol took Seolri to her new room, "It's not much, it has a bed and a night stand. Since it's getting late you should rest and yeah, um I'll be in the shower if you need anything else," Yesol said bluntly and walked away. Seolri walks in and sits on the bed and looks around. Silently Yongguk walks in making Seolri jump, "So this was why I didn't want you to stay with me. Look, knowing Yesol she doesn't like sharing, so I got you my t-shirt and my pajama pants to change into, if you want. Just make sure Yesol doesn't see otherwise I'm dead," Yongguk chuckles. Seolri slightly smiles as she accepts the clothes, "Thank you Yongguk," Seolri warmly said to Yongguk. He responds with a warm smile and leaves the room closing the door behind him. 
 
Seolri changes into the clothes that Yongguk gave her. It was way bigger than her size but she can't complain. She didn't want to sleep in jeans, it would have been to uncomfortable for her. She turns off the light and hops into her new bed. "Let this be just a dream," she whipers to herself. She covered her whole body completley incase Yesol would happen to walkin and sleeps on her side. She touches her belly, "Don't worry little one, we'll be able to do it, with and without a father," Seolri whispers and closes her eyes, falling into a deep slumber.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
oh darn, she was kicked out... typical I know >< please enjoy it still D;