Panic Attack

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

 

~5 Months Later~

 

For the past five months Seolri was use to the daily routine. Yesol took 2nd shift so that she could stay home and keep an eye on Seolri mostly because she didn't trust Seolri home alone or alone with Yongguk since he only worked on monday to thursday. Yesol started to be come more cranky and she tend to snap more than usual.  Seolri was pretty big now and it was starting to get more difficult for her to move around. Yongguk would try to help but Yesol would push him away and help her. 

 

One day though Yesol's boss told her she would have to fill in for one of her co-worker. Yesol would have to work all day and all night but she was willing to because her boss was going to give her a raise. She was a little hesitant but then again she had to think about the money as well especially since she had Seolri living with them. 

 

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't like, understand?" Yesol quietly whispers to Yongguk before she was about to leave. "Why are you so pessimistic about this? Nothing is going to happen," Yongguk tries to persuade her, "I'm just saying, because after all you did get her pre-" Yesol stops talking when she sees Seolri walk out of her room with a tired look. She looked back at Yongguk, "Behave," she said and kissed Yongguk a couple of times in front of Seolri purposely and pulled away, "I love you," she cups Yongguk's cheeks, "Love you too," Yongguk said. With that Yesol gave Seolri a slight look and left. 

 


"Why is she leaving so early?" Seolri said getting a glass of water, "She had to fill in for someone so that means it's just me and you for today and tonight," Yongguk said plopping on the couch, "Oh, Ok then," Seolri said and sat on the couch opposite of Yongguk.

 

There was an awkward silence so Seolri cleared , "The results came in yesterday," she said. Yongguk looked at her with a little glow to Seolri's surprise, "Really? So?" Yongguk asks. Seolri rubbed her stomach, "We're, I mean, I am having twin boys" she told Yongguk. "Wow that's awesome! It makes sense, since I have a twin-" Yongguk pauses, and thinks to himself, 'it really could be mine. He tries not think about it so he asks, "'Did you figure out a name for them?" Yongguk asks with an anxious tone. "I think I'm just going to call them, Hyunwoo and Jungwoo," she smiles happily. "I don't like the names," Yongguk blurts making Seolri look at him weirdly, "um excuse me?" Seolri asks. "I - I mean, why don't you name them Jungguk and Inguk?" Yongguk suggest. "Are you trying to  make sure their name has to have part of yours or something?" Seolri asks suspiciously. Yongguk a little out of it says, "A- ani that's not it, I just like those names better that's all, but it's up to you, you're the mother..." Seolri slightly smiles, "And you're the father," she mumbles to herself but Yongguk heard it.

 

Later on that day, Yongguk took a nap and Seolri was watching T.V. She was feeling hungry so she checked to the fridge if they had anything she was craving. To her luck there wasn't any spicy rice cakes so she  peaked over in Yongguk's room. Since he was still sleeping maybe if she went out for a while to get some rice cakes it would be ok. She slipped on her sandals and headed out the door.

 

Ten minutes after she left Yongguk woke up to the sound of rain hitting harshly on the window. He looks around and notices it was very quiet so he thought he would check up on Seolri to see if she was ok. He walked to the living room and saw she wasn't there so he probably thought she was also sleeping. He looked in her room and saw no one either. He started to panic a little, searcing every possible place but she was no where. He went back to the kitchen and see a note on the counter, "If you're reading this, then you're probably freaking out by now, mianhae. I got hungry and wanted spicy rice cakes so I went to venture around Hongdae~ Don't worry, I'll keep Jungguk and Inguk safe ^^ see ya later!! I'll bring you some too!! Anneyong~" he read. His heart warmed up after reading that she called their- her kids that. But he went back to panic mode, "How long was she gone? She doesn't have a car! What if she get's sick," he freaked out even more. Without hesitation he grabbed his keys and headed out the door. 

 

Seolri walked happily around Hongdae with her umbrella looking at the pretty lights. Even though it was pouring the streets were still crowded with cute umbrellas of many colors. Coincidently her umbrella was the only pink umbrella so she stood out. She stopped when she cold smell the scent of the spicy rice cakes. She closed her eyes and took in the aroma of the food she was craving. As if she knew where it was coming she went towards the smell.

 

Not far from her was Yongguk pushing and shoving people around and turning people around that looked like Seolri from behind but still he didn't find Seolri. "Where could she be?" he thought but he remembered the note so he looked around for any tteokbokki restaurants. Right when he spotted it, he saw Seolri with a pink umbrella turn towards it with her back facing Yongguk. He quickly ran though the crowd and caught her arm turning her around, finally he found her. She looked at him in surprise, "What are you doing here?" she asked him. Yongguk just stood there bewildered and panting. "Don't leave like that? What if you got hurt?" he shouted at her. Making her jump, "Ya, don't scream at me like that! I'm a grown woman, I know what to do!" she said angrily back at him. He was so confused at how to react or respond so he was just quiet.

 

Seorli waited and there was no othe response because Yongguk was still stuck in his thoughts. She finally turns around and starts to walk away makig Yongguk snap back in to reality, he grabs her again tuning her around and hugs her tightly but carefully. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, I was just worried about you and our babies," he said continuing to hug her. Seolri was so shocked, she held onto the umbrella so tight that her fists were white. Her free hand slowly raises up to hug him back but before she could he pulled away and held her shoulders, "Sorry for getting you wet, uh, let's go get you some spicy rice cakes then we can go home ok?" he smiled at her. Seolri who was still confused about the situation nodded and they both went to the restaurant.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

awe, someone is starting to care :3