Confusion

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

 

"Sorry," Seolri said biting her chopstick, "I didn't mean to eat it all... I blame these two," she said smiling  sheepishly and pointed at her stomach. Yongguk chuckled, "Understandable," he smiled back. 
 
 
Seolri looked outside the window, "I think it's going to be raining for the rest of the day," she said frowning. "Well if that's the case, we should head back home," Yongguk suggested. Seolri sighs, "Ok, I still wanted to roam around Hongdae though, can we?" she asked with a child like look. "Neo michyeo? You're going to get sick," Yongguk said concerned. Seolri pouts, "I come from a family with strong immune systems, come on, please?" Seolri pouts even more. Yongguk sighs, "No, We're going home," he said. Seolri's shoulders drops and she smacks her lips together, "Fine, let's go then," she said and got up. "You don't have a jacket? It's a little chilly outside," Yongguk said and took off his jacket putting it over Seolri, "Aishh, whatever you say  "umma"," Seolri said.
 
 
The drive back was awkward yet peaceful as the rain taps on the car windows. Yongguk glances over at Seolri who was sound asleep, holding onto her round stomach. He slightly smiles at the peaceful sight and continued to drive. 
 
 
Yongguk was curious, he wanted to know how her stomach felt and since she was asleep, he thought the opportunity was appropriate. With one hand on the wheel, the free hand slowly goes over and he gently places his hand on the round, hard stomach. It felt very weird but it warmed his heart. Yongguk jumps a little when he felt a warm pair of hands on top of his hand. Seolri who was slightly awake moved his hand to the far left side of her belly, "This is Jungguk," she said. She then moved his hand to the other side, "You feel that? That's Inguk's ," she said slightly chuckling. Seolri went back to sleep but held onto Yongguk's hand. Yongguk had no reaction he just kept his hand there. He smiled brightly now thinking to himself, 'I just felt my sons'. 
 
 
Later on the night the simple shower turned into a harsh storm. With loud crackling thunder and bright lightning. Seolri walks out of the bathroom overhearing Yongguk, "Ok, Yeah I understand... well be safe ok? See you whenever it clears up. Yes, I'll be missing you, ok, good night, love you," he hung up. He turned around and saw Seolri, "Oh Seolri, did you need something?" he asked. She shook her heard, "Who was that?" she asked. "Oh that was Yesol, she won't be home until the next morning. Due to the rain, it flooded the streets and now they're all closed down so there's no way she can come back until tomorrow night. Since she works during the night time she's gonna have to go back anyways so she's just going to stay until the next morning," Yongguk explained to Seolri.
 
 
"AHHHHHHH" Yongguk snaps awake when he heard Seolri scream. He runs to her room to see what happened and when he did, he saw her trembling in her sleep with sweat all over face. "No, appa, don't leave, don't take my kids away, no no," she started to cry in her sleep. Yongguk shook her shoulders, "Seolri-ah, seolri, are you ok," he said. Seolri gasped and woke up, sitting up. She looked at Yongguk and cupped his face, "Yongguk?" she questioned. Yongguk was worried and answered, "Yeah it's me." Seolri hugs Yongguk, wrapping her arms around his neck and started to cry. Yongguk tried pushing away but he quickly gave up and hugged her back, "Shh everything's ok, it was just a dream," Yongguk cooed to her. She sobs, "He took away Jungguk and Inguk..." she cried out, "but most importantly, he took you away," she said. Yongguk pauses at the last couple of words she said. He didn't know how to react, he didn't know what to say. There she goes again making Yongguk confused about his feelings, making him feel so starstrucked.
 
 
Yongguk got Seolri to go back to sleep so after tucking her in he was going to return to his room. As Yongguk grabs onto the door knob he looks over and Seolri trembling again, "Don't leave," she said in her sleep. Yongguk felt hurt, he didn't know why, but all he knew was that seeing Seolri hurt wasn't making him feel like himself. He climbs over the bed to the open spot and sleep sideways like Seolri was. Yongguk, facing Seolri's back observes as she continues to tremble, "Don't leave me," she said again. Yongguk wraps his arm around Seolri pulling her closer until the gap was nonexistent. Right when Yongguk placed his hands ontop of the back of her hand she started to calm down. She lifted her fingers up, lacing in Yongguk's fingers and pulled it close to her chest, "Please don't leave me," she said, and with that her shaking stopped.
 
 
Yongguk was still confused on what was happening. It's like his body had a mind of it's own. His mind told him to refuse and turn away but his body did the opposite. He closed his eyes and kissed her bare shoulder, "I won't leave," he whispered. The past five month was the most confusing month of his life. It was never like that until Seolri stepped into his life and now he has no clue what to do next. 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
BBUING BBUING~ ^^