Reunited

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

Seolri silently cried to herself while her sons were sound asleep in their cribs. She sat up in her bed in the dark, holding her chest tightly. She had done another childish act and she made the situation even harder. She only agreed because she was stupid, foolish, childish and now there was nothing she could do to reverse time. She felt so lost and helpless, not knowing who to turn to now. She thought of her mother though, she thought back to all the times she would cry to her mother whenever she had boy problems. Seolri had to admit, her mother had the best advices ever because when she listened, everything turned out to how her mother said it would.

 

Seolri stares blankly at her mothers cell phone number, tempted to call her and just spill out her feelings like she used to. With no thinking she presses on the green phone icon and the call was made. She nervously puts her phone to her ear, anxiously listening to the ringtone. It was obvious no one would answer because it's already so late but she had hope. After the fifth ringtone Seolri was going to hang up until she heard a voice, "Hello? Who is this?" it was her mother's voice. She cleared , "Umma? Umma? This is Seolri," Seolri said nervously. "Omo, sweety is that you?" Seolri's mother quietly whispered. Seolri could hear on a door close on the other line, "Seolri-ah, are you ok? Did you give birth yet? How are you?" many questions flooded out of her mothers mouth, filled with nothing but concern. Seolri was very relieved to know that her mother still cared.

 

After Seolri answered all her questions she then told her about her situation. "Tsk tsk tsk, Seolri-ah, I know umma has taught you better than this. How could do such a thing to Yongguk? Didn't you know that if you fight fire with fire it only gets bigger? Seolri, let me ask you a question, do you love Yongguk?" Seorli bit her lip and stared at her hand in her lap, "Umma, I-" Seolri chokes up as tears starts to form again. Refusing to stay in her eyes, her tears fall out continously, "Umma, I love him. Besides Jungguk and Inguk, I love him more than anything that exists in this world. I don't want to lose him," Seolri sobs to her mother. "Listen to me Seorli, listen to umma, the only way to solve this is to honest. Not only are you hurting yourself, but you are also hurting Daehyun and most importantly, Yongguk," Seolri's mother said. 

 

Cries were heard from the crib so Seolri flipped on the night stand light, "Umma, the boys are awake, I have to go, thank you for the advice, you're the best umma ever," Seolri said, wiping her tears with her bare arm, "Don't wait to long and do what umma says otherwise it will be to late arraso?" Seolri's mother said sternly, "Ne, night umma," Seolri said and hung up her phone. Once her sons were back to sleep after a diaper change and a bottle she texted her mom, "Let's meet up the park, I'll bring your grandsons and we can catch up ok?" Within a couple of minutes Seolri recieves another text, "Around 12 will be  a good time. Good night sweety."

 

Now it was noon and Seolri pushed Jungguk and Inguk back and forth in their stroller while she sat down on the bench waiting for her mom. "You look so much like a mother now," Seolri's head shots up and she sees her mom with her younger brother standing in front of her with smoothies in their hand. "UMMA! SUNGRI!!" Seolri shouts and runs up to hug them as tight as she could. "YA~ Stop it!" Sungri pushes her away like any brother would when their noona was being to gushy. "Don't you miss noona?" Seolri asked jokingly, "Of course, but that doesn't mean you hug me," Sungri pouts making Seorli chuckle. "Aigoo, our Sungri has grown so much!" Seolri cups Sungri's face and smiles at him. "Oh Umma, are you ready to see Jungguk and Inguk?" Seolri asked. "I'm so excited," Seolri's mother said. 

 

The three sits down on the bench as Seorli turns the stroller so it faced them. Seolri opened the covering making the twins squint from the sudden sun light, "Jungguk-ah, Inguk-ah, meet your grandma and uncle sungri," Seolri said warmly to them. "Omo, they're beautiful," Seolri's mother said brushing Inguk's cheek wit her index finger. "Annyeong, this is your grandma, you two are so handsome," Seolri's mother squealed in joy. "Noona, how did you come up with the names?" Sungri asked randomly, "Ah, their father picked it out. He wanted their names to have part of him," Seolri slightly smiled and thought about the time they were discussing on what to name her sons. "What's his name then?" Sungri asked, "His name is Yongguk, Bang Yongguk," Seolri said softly. "That's why these two are named Bang Jungguk and Bang Inguk," Seolri smiled and wiggled her finger that Jungguk clenched onto.

 

Seolri's mother was right again, she just needs to be honest with everybody. She need to set things straight and do what her heart is asking her to do. She needed Bang Yongguk to know how much she loved him.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

It's been a while~