What The Heart Wants...

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)
After pulling away from the kiss, the feel got awkward between the two again. Yongguk cleared his throat and started to rock the baby back and forth. "Yongguk can you put the babies into their beds to rest?" Seolri asked. Yongguk stutters a little, "u uh yeah," he puts Jungguk who was in his arms down first the he went to get Inguk from Seolri and placed him in his bed.


Yongguk awkwardly stood there not knowing what to do next. Seolri realized and chuckled. She scoots over and calls out Yongguk's name. He turns to her and see's her lifting the blanket and pats the empty spot, "Sit," Seolri said smiling. Yongguk smiled back and sits on the bed, facing his back agaings and letting his legs hang so he could keep his distance. Seolri puckered her lips in disappointment but smiles again. Without any hesitation she leans forward and hugs Yongguk from behind, "Since we're alone now, let's just cherish this moment and make it seem as if we really are a family, eo?" Seolri slightly whined. Yongguk smile even bigger when he felt her small arms wrap around his waist. It made his heart melt and his stomach flutter. He was enjoying his time with Seolri and he definitely did not want this to stop. He turned around and met her face, who was smiling as big as he was, "Sure, why not," he replied.


Yongguk scoots next to Seolri and wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her as close as possible. Without the full stomach, Yongguk was able to wrap his arm until his hand reached to the middle of Seolri's stomach. Seolri places her hand on top of it and laces her fingers with his and her head cradles into the crook of his neck, fitting in perfectly as Yongguk leans on top of her head. The feeling was wonderful, being in each others arms, and finally feeling at peace. But to their knowledge they knew this was only for a short time. They knew that after today they would have to return back to how it was before. This wasn't as easy as they thought it would be. They were afraid to hurt the ones they still cared for, it's to sudden for both of them. If only they would have acted earlier things probably would have been different for them.


They stayed in each others arms, they talked about what she was going to have to do now that the twins are now here. They talked about how their days were and what their plans were going to be for the week and what needed to be done. Seolri smiled and looked up at Yongguk; he returned the smile and kissed Seolri's forhead. "I just want it to be like this, I don't want this to change," Seolri said and scoots closer if it was possible. "I do to," Yongguk said and pulled her closer.


The bright day finally darkened and night fell. Yongguk laid awake while Seolri, still in his arms was sleeping away. Soon he heard someone walk in so he looked up and saw the nurse. "Is it a good time for visitors?" She asked in a whisper. Yongguk nods in agreement and quietly gets up, waking Seolri up, "Seolri, we have visitors," Yongguk nudges at Seolri but she protested, "C'mon, It could be Yesol or Daehyun, we don't want them to see," Yongguk said. She gave up and sat up fixing her hair by pulling it to one side.


"Hey," Daehyun said, walking in smiling. He sat in the same spot Yongguk was in and did what Yongguk did, pull her in her arms. She smiles slightly as Daehyun kisses her head, "So are you ok?" Daehyun asked completely forgetting that Yongguk was in the room. "I wouldn't have been if it wasn't for Yongguk," Seolri said looking at Yongguk. Daehyun got up, "Oh hyung, thanks for looking out for her I really appreciate it," he smiled and shook his hand and gave him a simple hug. Yongguk forced a smile, "No problem. Since you're here I can go now," Yongguk said and makes his way, "Yongguk you don't want to stay?" He stopped when he heard the soft, lovely voice, turning around he says, "Yeah, Yesol's probably freaking out right now," he fakes a chuckles and leaves the hospital.


The next day Seolri and the twins were released from the hospital. Daehyun carrying both car seats lead the way while the nursed rolled Seolri in the wheel chair, following after Daehyun. While Daehyun was strapping the twins in the back, Seolri got in the car and bids the nurse good bye. Daehyun finishes the last buckle and comes to the the drivers side, "Ok~ Time to go home," he said. As they drove Daehyun asks, "So did you name your kids by the names I suggested?" Seolri bit her lip, "I actually stuck with Jungguk and Inguk... they're just special to me in some way," Seolri said. "Oh that's fine too I guess. They are your kids," Daehyun said in a disappointed tone. Seolri places a hand on Daehyun's free hand, "I hope you're ok, don't feel disappointed ok," she took his hand and kissed it. With that little kiss he smiled, "Ok," he said and kissed her hand in return and then laced their hands together. Seolri didn't feel like herself. Holding Daehyun's hand wasn't like holding Yongguk's hand. When she held Yongguk's hand it was like slipping on a pair of personalized glove. She missed holding his hand; she missed him. Who knew that Yongguk would be running through her mind non stop? Now, she was confused and helpless, not knowing how things will turn out.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



short update I know >< but it's almost one and I have school! But yeahh.... hope you enjoyed it ♥