Revealed

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

"Did you miss me?" Bang Yongguk said with a big smile. Seolri's eyes teared up and she nodded vigorously. Bang Yongguk opened up his arms, gesturing for Seolri to give him a hug. She ran and jumped into his arms and she started to cry in his chest. He lifted her head up, "Why are you crying?" He asked her. She opened her eyes and she stopped crying once she saw a different face, Daehyun's face, "Are you ok?" Daehyun's voice drifted off and Seolri awakened from her dream.


She shot right up and stared at him and looked at the time. It was three in the morning and the rain was pouring, tapping on the window. Seolri started to hyperventilate, "Omo," she whispered under her breath. Daehyun held her shoulders, "Seolri-ah, are you ok?" Her eyes started to water, tears forcing to spill, she got out of bed and went to the bathroom closing and locking the door behind her. Seolri started splashing her face continously, not caring about the direction the water went. She stopped and crouched down, curling up in a ball and she started to cry. She couldn't do it anymore, faking this love towards Daehyun and secretly seeing Yongguk.


Daehyun started to knock on the door, "Seolri? Seolri? Seolri, what's going on? Are you ok?" Seolri wiped her tears and got up. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Daehyun and Seolri were face to face in a piercing silence. Seolri looked at him, "Daehyun, I can't marry you," she whispered.


After saying that, Seolri explained to Daehyun, everything that had happened between her and Yongguk. Daehyun slightly smiled a painful smile, "I respect your choices, but what are you going to do now?" Seolri heaved a sigh, "I'll be leaving The Philipines. I'll go home, collect my thoughts and spend time with my children. I just need a breather for now," she placed a hand on Daehyun's face, "I do love you Daehyun, but Yongguk has my heart and I don't think I want to give it to anyone else," Daehyun faked a chuckle, "It's ok, I understand," Seolri smiled and kissed his forhead, "Thank you," Seolri whispered.


---


When the conversation ended, Seolri immediatley packed and left so she could catch the next plane possible. Daehyun sat in the armchair with a blank stare. He was hurt, by the girl he loved the most and he was confused. He quickly gets up and leaves his room, walking towards Yongguk's room.


He started banging on it until someone opened it. Yongguk opened it with a tired look, "Eo, What is it Daehyun?" Daehyun punches him three time in the face, leaving a bruise on his cheek. Yongguk fell to the ground and Daehyun stood there panting, "Ya! Michyeoseo!?! What's the matter with you!" Yongguk shouted waking up Zelo. "Hyung what's the matter?" Zelo asked. Within seconds Youngjae and Himchan runs into the room, "What's going on?" Himchan asked. Daehyun and Yongguk just stared at each other, "The first one was for not telling me you loved Seolri. The second one was for hurting her. The third is for not speaking up. Did you expect me to know that you loved Seolri? Did you expect me to know that you two still very much love each other? Did you!?! Why didn't you say anything! You're my hyung! Did you know how much pain you put her through? She had a damn anxiety attack not even an hour ago!" That triggered Yongguk. He darted up, "Jinjja? Is she ok?" Yongguk was gonna go but Daehyun pushed him on the ground again, "She's not here. She left already. Staying wasn't going to make her any better so she left back to Korea," Daehyun said in a more calm tone. "I'll let you have her, but if you hurt her again, I'm not gonna let her leave me, ever," Daehyun left, slamming the door. It was an awkward silence.


"Ya, it's too late for this," Himchan nudged Yongguk who was still sitting on the floor. Yongguk sighed and rubbed his face, "I know," he got up, "I'll go apologize," Yongguk said and made his way, "You. Better, you two woke me up," Zelo whined. "Aish just go back to bed," Youngjae said, exiting with Himchan behind.

 

"I forgive you, but I'm still angry at you. I'm still upset and hurt about this. You're lucky you are someone I care about," Daehyun said with his shoulder slumped. "I really am sorry though. I didn't think mine and Seolri's childish ways would make all of this happen," Yongguk said sitting next to Yongguk. "Well now that you have your sons, you and Seolri can use that time learning," Daehyun replied. Yongguk jerked back, "What are you talking about?" He asked nervously. Daehyun scoffed a laughed, "Bro, they look just like you. They even have your gummy smile. It's obvious they're you kids," Yongguk slouched his shoulders again. He was right, no need to lie now.


---

 

It has been a month now and Yongguk never could find or contact Seolri. Her phone number wasn't hers and she didn't live at her old apartment. It was even more difficult because Seolri's parents would not tell him where she was. Why was Seorli avoiding him? He thought things between them would be fine now. 

 

Yongguk got fustrated because it's been so long since he had seen her. He missed her and he just wanted to hold her in his arms like before.  He was so fustrated to the point where he would run errands whenever Zelo asked and he usually never listesns to him. "HYUNG!! I'm hungry!! PLEASE BUY ME FOOD!!" Zelo pouted through the phone. "AISH! OK" Yongguk said and hung up the phone. 

 

Yongguk was in the snack aisle walking through witha basket picking out Zelo's favorite snacks. Careless he backs up and bumps into a cart. He turns around and bows, "Mianh- SOJIN?" Yongguk shouted, pointing at the shocked girl. "Yongguk?" Sojin pointed back. Yongguk looked at the cart and sees two little baby boys, "Jungguk? Ingguk? Where's umma? Why are you with this noona?" Yongguk started to freak out. "YA! Where's Seolri?" Sojin jumped back a little. She sighed, "Fine I'll tell you everything," Sojin said a little frightened. 

 

All this time Seolri just wanted space and time to think. She wanted some air and she need to get her act together so during this month she got a job and Sojin has been taking the time to babysit her kids. "That window to the far right, the fourth row. That's her new apartment. If you want to visit her, try tomorrow night. The twins always spend the weekends with Seolri's parents so you have the whole weekend to get her to like you again," Sojin said and walked away with the twins in their stroller and the bags of grocery, entering the apartment building. Yongguk ruffled his hair in fustration, he couldn't handle another day. He missed Seolri so much he thought he was going to go insane.

 

--

 

"hmm I'm so relaxed now. My babies are at my parents and it is finally the weekend!" Seolri said softly as she towel dried her hair. She was in a big t-shirt and shorts. She smiled at the picture of her twins on the phone, sliding her finger across the screen. Her smile was disturbed by a shocked face when she saw a familiar number. "Huh? How did Yongguk get my number?" she sat up straight from the couch. She just waited as it continued to ring, waiting for it to end. During the fouth ring she heard a knock. Her heart pounded and her hands got sweaty, "omana?" she got up and opened the door. "OMO!" Seolri dropped her phone, "How did you?" Seolri pointed in shock. 

 

---

 

 

They sat awkwardly on the couch keeping their distance in silence. Seolri twiddled her fingers in her lap, "Sojin told you everything huh?"  she said softly. Yongguk breifly, "eo" It went quiet again.  Seolri pucked her lips and looked the other way, "Uh, Are you thirsty? I'll get you some water," she quickly got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen.  

 

Seolri went to fridge, bending down she got a water bottle. Bending back she froze, holding the water bottle tightly. Yongguk's hand grabbed the water bottle, placing it on the nearby counter. He then wrapped his arms around her waist, nuzzling his face into her neck. He breathed in deeply, inhaling her scent that made him light headed. "I missed you so much," he said in her neck, sending chills down her neck. Seolri closed her eyes and she bit her lip.

 

Seolri turned around and hugged him back. She looked up at Yongguk, "I just need-" Seolri tries to explain but Yongguk shhed her by kissing her. He pulled away and smiled, "I understand," he said with his soft smile. Seolri smiled back and tip toed up to meet his lips again. Yongguk holds her face and deepens the kiss with Seolri. Their lips were in synch and their would be the occasional smiles in the kiss. Yongguk tickled her side making her giggle and she would run her hands through his hair. They both giggled in their kisses as Yongguk lifted her up bridal style. Seolri starts to kiss down his jaw to his neck, "It's a good thing the twins won't be here tonight," Seolri said seductively as she bit and tugged at the skin of Yongguk's neck. Yongguk and Seolri heads to their room closing the door behind so they can continue their magical, blissful night.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



hehe that's the farthest I will go otherwise it won't be PG-13 anymore lololololol I'll just let your imagination do the rest! Mwahahahahahaha...
oh and uh yeah. It's been a while >< sorry... schools over now so I can't use that as an excuse.... hmms ok I was lazy OTL well at least I updated right?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. It's time for me to catchsome Zs so uh 굿나잇 ^_~¥