Hold On

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

 

"Yeobo, we're here," Daehyun nudged Seolri slightly to wake her from her sleep. Seolri flutters her eyes open and stretchs out her legs and arms, "Is this the hotel?" she asked in a groggy tone. Daehyun chuckled, "Yeah it is, did you want me to carry you?" he offered. Seolri nods in disagreement, "I'll be fine," she said and took off her seat belt. Yongguk who was the one at the door opens and steps out stretching all around, Seolri followed out after slightly staring at him. Without any thought Seolri slips on one of the steps, she yelps out and falls on top of Yongguk.
 
"OMO," Seolri squealed rolling off of him. Yongguk shoots up, "Are you ok Seolri?" he immediately helps Seolri up and started to exam her scarred hands, "Ya, be careful next time, what if I wasn't here to catch your fall?" Yongguk said. He let go of her hands and walked to the back of the van. "Are you ok noona? That fall seemed like it hurt," Zelo popped out from behind, "Ah, ne, noona is ok," Seolri smiles and pinches Zelo's cheek. 
 
"You're not hurt anywhere are you?" Daehyun asked as they walked to the back of the van, "I'm fine hun, no need to worry," Seolri lies as she tries not to limp. She slightly twisted her ankle but it wasn't anything serious. Daehyun grabs their bags and they all head to their rooms.
 
"Aigoo you kids, we'll go to the beach after we all settle down our bags, be patient," Yongguk said to the begging Zelo and Jongup, "But right now is perfect! What if it rains!/!" They whined, Seolri chuckles at the sight, "Ah they're so adorable," she comments, "They are, but they can get annoying," Daehyun added on. They both chuckled, "Aigoo, Zelo-ah, Jongup-ah, once we get to our rooms then we can all go ok? I think the weather is just perfect! Ppali, I'm an impatient person," Seolri said, lighting up the faces of the two boys, "YAY! Noona I like you better than hyung, I'll listen to you more," Jongup said, "Aish you brat," Yongguk started to chase after Jongup making everyone laugh, "Ya you guys be careful," Youngjae said laughing with the others.
 
"YAYYY" Youngjae, Zelo, Jongup and Himchan shouted as they ran down the hot sand and into the splashing waves. The rest sets their beach bags down and laid out their mats to lay on. "It's getting so hot now," Sojin said fanning herself. "I agree," Seolri said. They both slide off their cover up, revealing their bodies in bakinis. "Omo, Seolri, you have such a nice body, I don't see any stretch marks anywhere," Sojin comments. Seolri smiled proudly, putting her hands at her hips, "The magic of co co butter," Seolri said.
 
Daehyun smirked, "I'm so lucky," he smiled and stood up taking off his shirt revealing his toned body. Seolri blushed a little at the sight, "I guess I'm lucky too huh?" Seolri chuckled. Yongguk who was on the ground, felt a little jealous, he stood up and swiftly slid his shirt off, revealing his toned body as well, "Wah, Hyung you've been working out," Daehyun comments, "I've been having a lot of free time lately," Yongguk smirked, "Kaja, the water is calling us," Yongguk said directly to Sojin. She blushes a little and they both run to the water to join the boys. Seolri felt offended at what Yongguk did. Was this on purpose or was this a jealousy game he was trying to play? If that's what he wanted, then game on.
 
Daehyun and Seolri joins them in the salty ocean. "YA! I got you first!!" Youngjae shouted and splashed Himchan. Himchan goes to Youngjae, "That's it!" he goes under the water, "No no, Hyung I'm sorry," Youngjae tries to swim away but Himchan grabs Youngjae's lets and pulls him under. "I'm going to get you," Daehyun from afar said to Seolri, "Ya! I'm not playing!!!!" Seolri shouts and starts to back up. She laughs while backing up until she bumps into something, "Omo, I'm so-" she turns around and Yongguk was standing there. He smiles and turns his head, "Ya Sojin, I got Zelo, you're next, " he swims forward pushing Seolri away. Seolri stood still, angry at him, "Fine," she mutters. 
 
Seolri swims away from Daehyun, he stands back up, "Aigoo, hun you're fast," Daehyun said. Seolri walks towards, "Mian, I don't want to play I told you already," she smiled and splashed him with water, "Ya, now I'm really going to get you," Daehyun who was just inches away said. Daehyun comes closer and Seolri could see Yongguk looking over her direction. They both catch each other's glimpse, Seolri smirked at him and Daehyun wraps his arm around Seolri. Seolri playfully hugs Daehyun and they both spin around, Seolri grabs his face when they stop, she tips toes and closes her eyes. Daehyun smired at the opportunity and dipped his head down to meet her lips. They start to kiss passionately, and in the middle of their kiss, Seolri opens her eyes and sees Yongguk with a pissed look. He splashes the water frightening Sojin and he swims to shore. 
 
"Are you sure you'll be fine with out me?" Daehyun said to Seolri as he carried her out the water, "I'll be fine, it's just a toe cramp, you continue to have fun," Seolri smiled. Yongguk was laying front down on the mat with his head down, sleeping. "This guys asleep," Daehyun said placing Seolri on the mat next to him, "You have fun," Seolri smiled at him, Daehyun kissed her cheek and returned back to the water. 
 
Seolri stretchs out her leg and leans back using her arms as her support. "Were you trying to make me jealous?" Seolri shots her head to the direction of the voice, "What are you talking about?" Seolri asked. Yongguk turns around and sits up, "Were you?" he smirks at her, Seolri scoffs, "Weren't you doing the same to me?" she asked. Yongguk chuckles, "Did it work?" Seolri scrunches her eyebrows, "Sort of, " she said, giving up. "I thought so," Yongguk chuckled, "YA it worked for me too," Seolri said. "Hmm, geurae, I'll admit," Yongguk said. 
 
It was silent for a while now, the silence felt good though. Seolri didn't mind it, maybe because Yongguk was around. She bit her cheek, anxious to just tackle down Yongguk, shower him with kisses and to just- Seolri shook her head, 'Don't think dirty' she thought to herself. "I missed you," Yongguk said catching Seolri off gaurd. "I- I did too."
 
Seorli loosens her shoulders, "Did you really break up with Yesol?" Seolri nervously asked, "Eo, I did," Yongguk stared blankly to the water, "Waeyo?" Seolri said silently, "Because," Yongguk places his hand over hers, I only thought of you," Seolri breaths in heavily, trying not to cry. "I looked at her and I saw you, I held her and she didn't fit in my arms the way you did. The way she smiled didn't flutter my heart like yours did, and her kisses," Yongguk places his hand on her cheek turning her towards his face. Their faces were so close that their noses were touching, Seolri gasped, "her kiss didn't spark like yours," Yongguk said with his eyes closed. A tear escapes Seolri's eye, "Kiss me," Yongguk whispers in a husky tone, Seolri carelessly leans in closer and kisses his plump lips. 
 
Yongguk hold her face and deepens the kiss, nibbling on her lower lip. Tears flows out of Seolri's eyes as she kisses him, she opens and Yongguk's tongue slides in exploring . Yongguk starts to kiss down her jaw line to her neck, kissing softly. Yongguk lightly bites Seolri's neck making her gasp and snapping back. She pushes him away, "Stop," She pants and looks over to the water seeing them far way, deeper into the water. She sighs in relief turning back to Yongguk, "We can't do this. Wait until I call it off ok?" Seolri said. Yongguk heaves a sigh, "It's been four months now Seolri, I can't wait forever, I need you in my life," Yongguk said seriously, "I know, but please wait-" "Well what if I don't want to?"
 
Before Seolri could answer they both turn their heads to the direction of the noise, They were returning, "Please," Seolri mutters once more and with that everyone comes back to them. "We have to go, it's going to rain soon," Zelo said. Seolri looks at Yongguk as he rolls his eyes and gets up leaving the group. Seolri tries not to frown and smiles when Daehyun joins her on the mat.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
bleh~ I have writer's block ><