Oh~ Babies!

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)
The clocked ticking in the silence was the loudest thing to be heard, as Yongguk sat lazilly on the couch trying to count his breaths. It had been 2 weeks since Seolri had finally left and it was different since then. Yongguk and Yesol has been arguing over usless things and Yongguk would always come home late from being with his friends. He didn't feel calm or at peace. He wasn't feeling like a whole and he definitely did not feel like Bang Yongguk. He felt confused, lost, empty and in some strange way, he felt broken.


Without realization he was staring at Seolri's phone number she had given him before leaving. His thumb slowly brushed back and forth on the name that read, 'Yang Seolri'. He stared at it for a while, deciding if he should call. He never contacted her since she left, to afraid to see what will happen. Pressing on her name for a little to long, the call transferred and it started to call Seolri. Though the phone was't by his face he heard her voice, "Yeoboseyo? Yongguk? Are you there?" He felt some relief, hearing her voice, telling himself that she was still ok. He puts the phone to his ear, "Yeah, I'm still here. So uh.. how have you been?" Stay calm, Yongguk said mentally in his head. "I've been doing great! Daehyun has been a really big help since I moved in next to him. He helps me with my daily routines and simple things like taking me grocery shopping and taking me to the hospital," Yongguk heard a little giggle at the end. "Oh that's great to hear. So what are you going to be doing today?" Yongguk wanted to slap himself, now he sounded like some creep. "Actually Daehyun is going to take me out tonight. I think he might have feelings for me," she said nervously. Little to her knowing, Yongguk's heart sank. He tried to sound alive, "Wow, I'm happy for you, that is, if you feel the same way," Yongguk said intending it to be a question also having some hopes but, why? He could hear a giggle, "I do actually. He knows how to make me smile and even though I'm pregnant he doesn't think much about it," Yongguk heard a slight pause, "Oh that's him right now, sorry I have to go, it was nice talking to you, bye," before the call disconnected Yongguk could hear her happy voice, "Daehyun!" And the call dropped. His arm fell to his lap as he stared at the screen on his phone. "I miss you," he said out loud.


Yongguk took a nap for the time being to kill time until his girlfriend came home from work. But you couldn't really call it nap since Yongguk would continuously wake up. He was frustrated with himself and Seolri. He wanted to see her.... he just wanted to hold her. Ever since the night he comforted Seolri from her night terror, he felt lost if he wasn't sleeping by her side. It was different now, how he felt for Yesol. She use to be his reason to wake up, to smile, to feel happy. Now it's all different. He used to aknowledge the little things about Yesol but now that's all shifted to Seolri. The way she smiled, the way she would react when she watch sad movies and those simple touches like a helping hand. His thoughts were clouded with nothing but Yang Seolri. He didn't want to feel this way but there was no way of escaping it. He loved Seolri, he thought he had already found love but he was wrong. No one made him feel more at peace until Seolri wounded up in his life.


His thoughts were broken when he felt a the bed lower and warm pair of hands wrap around his waist. "Hey sleepy head," Yesol said while Yongguk turned around and wrapped his arms around Yesol as well, pulling her closer. "How was work?" He asked in a husky tone. Yesol burried her face, "It was the usual, nothing exciting, how was yours?" She returned the question. "It was fantastic," he lied.


Yongguk and Yesol decided to go out to eat since it has been a while. Walking into the restaurant he heard a familiar voice, "Hyung?" Yongguk shot his head around and his eyes were stuck on Seolri with Daehyun. He forced a smile, "Dae? Wow you're here too?" Yongguk said and shook Daehyun's hand. "Hey Seolri," Yongguk smile and gave her a friendly hug. He felt her small arms hug him back, "Hey Yongguk," she said and pulled away returning to Daehyun's side. "Why don't we all get a table together since we're all here?" Yesol suggested, "That sounds great," Seolri agreed.


"So have you thought of names for the twins yet?" Yesol asked excitedly. Seolri smiled, "I was thinking of Jungguk and Inguk," she said making Yongguk's heart flutter, "But Daehyun suggested it to be Yunwoo and Sungwoo," she said and link arms with Daehyun with a huge smile. "I love those names, Sungwoo and Yunwoo too! Wow Daehyun you're good with names," Yesol complimented. Daehyun smiled, "Thanks," he replied. That made Yongguk's heart sink again heaing the joy from them.


"So?" Daehyun said to Yongguk as they both washed their hands in the men's bathroom. "So what?" Yongguk looked at Daehyun, "What do you think of Seolri and I? We're pretty cute together don't you think?" Daehyun's question caught Yongguk off guard. "What? Oh uh yeah," Yongguk answered. "I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend when we go home tonight, I really like her and I feel that she could be the one," he said smiling brightly. Yongguk was taken aback with what he said. Acting as if it was a natural instinct he asked, "But what about her kids?" Yongguk said. Daehyun kept his smile, "I don't really care much about the fact that she's pregnant. I know she's going to have children but it's ok because she told me about the father of the kids. I don't know who it is, she wouldn't tell me but, all I know is that he is an idiot. He didn't to be the father. He would always deny it and it made her feel bad for being such a burden," Daehyun said starting to get offended. It actually made Yongguk feel like an idiot. Daehyun was right and now Yongguk felt bad for making Seolri feel that way.


Three months had passed, Daehyun and Seolri we happily dating and it was very close for the big day. Yongguk slowly became more miserable and un happy with himself. It was torture seeing how happy Seolri was. He wanted to be the reason Seolri's happiness but he ruined it and there was no one to blame but him, himself. She was just a month away and it pained Yongguk even more he won't be able to be part of hers and the twins life.


Since Yesol returned to her regular shift, on days Yongguk wouldn't work was his days of being home alone. Today he was tired of the silence and depression he decided to go out for some air.


He walked and walked until his legs couldn't anymore. He continued to walk to find an empty bench but there was none to found. They were filled with couples and families which made him annoyed. He then heard someone sneeze. He turned around and there Seolri was. Sitting on the bench by herself reading. Yongguk observed her, she had her hair tied up, she wore a sun dress and her arms were rested on her huge, full stomach with her book in her hand. He smiled seeing that she was alone. He took the opportunity to sit with her.


She sneezed once more, "Bless you," she heard that familiar deep voice. Her head snapped up and she smiled, "Yongguk," she said. Yongguk took a seat next to her and they conversed about life. "So why are you here by yourself?" Yongguk asked curiously. "He's at work, he won't be back until tonight," Seolri answered.


It was awkward now that their was nothing left to talk about. Yongguk was burning so much inside. He wanted to take this opportunity to tell her how much he missed her and how much he loves her; most importantly he wanted to tell her how sorry he is. With his fist tight he spoke, "Seolri I need to tell you something," his voice was unsteady. Seolri sighed, "To be honest, I do to but you go first," she said. They bickered for a second on who was going to go first but they agreed to say it together, "ok, I miss you," they both said together. Their eyes wide, with confused looks, not knowing how to respond or react. "Wait I thought you were dating Yesol?" Seolri questioned, "And I thought you were dating Daehyun?" "Then why do you miss me if you have Daehyun/Yesol!!?!" They both said in synchronization again. "I thought you were dating Yeol?" Seolri asked again. Yongguk sighed and sat back, "I don't even know how I feel towards Yesol anymore, because of you, ever since you came into my life, everything changed. I needed to keep you safe... I need you," Yongguk willingly admits. "Then why did you always give me the cold shoulder? You never really made it look like you cared. You always told me you weren't going to be the father and that these 2 weren't yours," Seolri said. Yongguk sighed again, "I know, I was an idiot, I'll admit. But now I want to change that," he said softly. "No," Yongguk heard. He looked at Seolri, "You can't just do that? Yongguk, I missed you a lot. This whole time all I thought about was the beginning of my new life. Living with you for those 5 months, these two made me love you. I was an idiot because you clearly made it obvious that you wanted nothing to do with me so I tried not to think about it. I need you as much as you need me but... I.... I don't even know anymore," Seolri said. "Then why are you with Daehyun?" Yongguk asked. Seolri started to cry, "Because, I was lonely, you had all this time to say something, well I was hoping you would but you didn't. I was hurt because this one sided love I was having was going to go nowhere so I gave up. Hoping that anything good in my life will come my way besides my twins. Because you didn't do anything, I gave up... On us," Seolri said to him. Yongguk feeling even more guilty tried to comfortg her by putting his hand on her shoulder. "Seolri, I," before he could start Seolri stood up, I think I should go, I don't want to bring old feelings back. Have a happy life with Yesol and don't worry about me," she said and startled to wobble away while holding her back. Yongguk was speechless, he was not just an idiot, but a blind idiot.


He looked at Seolri but he saw Seolri stop. From behind it looked like she was in pain. Yongguk ran up to her and held her shoulders. "Seolri-ah are you ok?" Seolri held onto her stomach in pain and shook her head. Her legs gave up on her and she fell to the ground but Yongguk held her so there was no impact. "Yongguk I think I'm in labor," she said holding onto his shirt. She buried her head into his chest, and held tightly onto his shirth. "I- I- I'll call the ambulance," Yongguk quickly called and within minutes the parmedics came. They helped Seolri, lifting her into the gurney and strapping her so she would't fall. Yongguk went right to her side once they were in the ambulance. He held her hand and she squeezed it tightly. Her eyes were shut and her body was trembling, "D-don't leave me Yongguk," she said and heaved in pain. Those peircing words echoed through his mind and he kissed her hand, "I will never leave you," he said hoping it wasn't going to become a lie.


It was calm and quiet now that the twins were finally born. Yongguk was smiling the whole time while holding one and Seolri was in bed holding the other. The nurse came in, "I'm glad to see that everything went well now can we get the names?" Yongguk and Seolri both looked at each other and then back, "Um can you give us a minute?" Yongguk asked the nurse. The nurse quietly agreed and started tl make her way out until, "Bang Jungguk and Bang Inguk," the nurse turned around, the nurse and Yongguk both turned around looking at Seolri. "I'm sorry can you repeat that?" The nursed asked. "I want their names to be Bang Jungguk and Bang Inguk," Seolri repeated. The nurse smiled, "If you don't mind can I asked who thought of those beautiful names?" The nurse asked. "I did," Yongguk answered, "Oh my, you must be?" The nurse asked, "I'm the father," Yongguk said glancing back at surprised Seolri. "Well let me say, your sons will be very hansome then, I'll leave you two alone then," the nurse smile and left.


Yongguk looked at the baby's sleeping faced and walked towards Seolri and smiled at her. "You did it," Yongguk and with his free hand he placed it on her shoulder. With Seolri's free hand she placed it ontop of his and smiled back, "We did it," she said. Without second thoughts, Yongguk dipped down and gave Seolri a long kiss. To her surprise she didn't refuse. She kissed him back with nothing but love.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




omo omo omo omo omo omo~ They finally kissed!!! So beautiful T~T