Distance

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

 

Many weeks pass, the boys were growing and Seolri finally reunited with her family. Her father was still strict but he had to admit, he was relieved Seorli was doing ok. He loved his grandsons so much, more than he expected. He enjoyed having them over and he enjoyed being with them.
 
Weeks turned to months andthe color of the green leaves were slowly turning to shades of yellow, orange and red. Fall was now here, the streets were filled with leaves and the temperature started to drop. 
 
It was mid november now and ever since the night of her engagment, Seolri and Yongguk did not have any contact what so ever. It pained Seolri so much, she need him, she missed him but she couldn't do much. She would call here and there but he never once did pick up the phone. She didn't want to bother him with continuous calls and she didn't want Yesol to notice either. Seolri was lonely, even with Daehyun she felt lonely and lost. 
 
"Yeobo?" Daehyun waves his hand in front of the dazed girl across from him. Seolri loses her focus outside and turns to Daehyun, "Huh? Oh what did you say?" Seolri zones back into reality. Daehyun chuckles, "Aigoo, my lovely, you have been dazing out a lot lately. What's going on in your mind? I'm worried," Daehyun said and carressed her cheek. Seolri smiles and holds his hand that carressed her face. She kissed his palm, "Nothing, I'm just amused by the fall weather that's all," she lied and held his hand.
 
The two were at the dining table sipping coffee while the boys were playing around in the playpen. Even though you heard occasionall murmurs and innocent noises from the babies it was dead silent. Daehyun switched his postion and sat next to Seolri so he could hold her in his arms as they stare blankly out the semi-fogged window.
 
This silence was killing Seolri, someone inside of her was telling her that this was now her chance. It's been dragged on to long and she was so close to breaking. She just wanted things to be how it should be. She wanted to fix everything, she wanted to make everything fall in place, all she wants is for everyone to be happy. Sadly though, for anyone to have some sort of happiness, there has to be that person who falls out of happiness. That was what Seolri was afraid of, but now, she feels that it will be worth it. Right?
 
She sits up and faces Daehyun who looked very confused now. Seolri takes a deep breath, "Ok, Daehyun, I need to tell you something, it's really importan-" Seorli was cut off by Daehyun, "Can I say my first?" he said and smiled sweetly. Seolri bites her lip, "S-sure, go ahead," she smiles sheepishly. 
 
Daehyun grabs both of her hand, "It's been a while now since we have been engaged and I have been thinking a lot. We haven't had an engagement party yet. The only people who knows a lot about our engagement is Yongguk, my other friends, that I want you to meet, your parents and my parents. So I thought, since it's getting colder, I think we head somewhere warmer and celebrate! It won't be a couples thing because Yongguk and Yesol had ended things a month after our engagement, and-" Seolri jolts and places a hand on Daehyun's chest, "Wait what? Yongguk and Yesol aren't dating anymore?" Seolri asked super curious of what was to be said next, "Yeah, hun, Yongguk told me he wasn't feeling happy about his relationship. He just didn't have that burning love he did for Yesol like he did before," Daehyun said. Seolri bites the inside of her cheek concerned now, about Yongguk, what was he doing with himself now? "But anyways," Daehyun interupts her thoughts, "This trip will be all friends, your friends and my friends. The twins can stay at your parents house and just like that we'll be off to the Philipines!" Daehyun said excitedly. "Great, let's do it," Seolri willingly agrees, mostly because through this trip she will be able to see Yongguk and talk things out with him, hopefully.
 
 
It was now the morning where everyone will be heading to the airport. Daehyun and Seolri showers Jungguk and Inguk with kisses before handing them over to her parents, "Umma make sure-" Seorli tries to instruct but her mother interupts, "Ya are you telling a mother how to mother her daughter's kids?" Seolri chuckles, "Sorry umma, I trust you," she smiled and kissed her mothers cheek. "Good bye," Daehyun said politely and bowed a ninety degree angle to Seolri's parents, "Be safe," Seolri's father said sternly. "Bye appa," Seolri said and kissed his cheek. With that Daehyun and Seolri were off to go pick up the others and head to the airport. 
 
"You're drooling on me!!" Himchan pouted and pushed Zelo's head off of him. "You ruined my beauty sleep!" Zelo bickered back, "YA You guys shut up, we're almost to the airport!" Yongguk scolded. Seolri looked up at the mirror and saw Yongguk turn his head back around, catching Seolri's gaze. She immediately looked away but she was curious and looked back up seeing Yongguk with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.
 
Seolri's thoughts were interupted when Daehyun held her hand. She looked at him and they both smiled at each other. Seolri glances at the mirror and Yongguk's attention were at them. She looked out the window and frowned to herself; the pain in his eyes was hurting her more than she would have thought. She pulls her hand away and puts her hair up so she has an excuse of not holding Daehyun's hand and after she did she just lays her hand back in her lap but Daehyun thoughtlessly grabbed it again.
 
"Ooowah~ It's beautiful here!!" Seolri said when she stepped out of the airport. The warm breeze brushed up against her skin and the flowed through her hair. "Seolri we need to take a picture!" Sojin shouted and ran up to her. Sojin faced the camera at them, "Say KIMCHI!" Sojin said excitedly and snapped the photo, "We're going to have so much fun!!" Sojin said and ran off to bother the others. Seolri smiled and walked around and waited with the others for their van. "You ok?" Seolri heard as a pair of hands wrapped around her from behind. Daehyun leans in and kisses her cheek, "You're going to love this trip," Daehyun slightly chuckles and turns her around, "Stay by my side ok?" Daehyun said, Seolri smiled and nodded, "I will," she said and hugged Daehyun.
 
"Ya ya ya, not in front of the baby," Youngjae said grabbing a hold of Zelo, "Hyung stop bullying me!!" Zelo argued, Daehyun and Seolri still holding each other faced the rest and smiled, "Omo you two are so cute!! Picture time!!" Sojin said and took out her camera. Seolri and Daehyun got closer and they both smiled while Sojin took the picture. Pulling away from the camera looked at the picture, "Awe this is cute, don't you think?" Sojin asked the nearest person by her and it was Yongguk. Yongguk smiled but Seolri could tell it was a fake one and it pained her. He nods, "They look perfect for each other," Yongguk said.
 
Finally the van arrived, everyone started to put their luggage in the back and they boarded the van. Seolri struggled with her heavy luggage, trying to lift it up into the van. Little did she know Yongguk was going to put his in too. When he saw her struggling, without words he took it from her and puts it in the van. "Oh, gomawo," Seolri who was caught off guard bowed as if he was someone she just met. He just nods and walks away with no eye contact. She mentally slapped herself realizing what she did, 'smooth Seolri' she thought to herself.
 
Seolri stood there feeling so undecisive about her life. She couldn't handle it anymore, she just wanted to run into Yongguk's arm and tell him how much she missed him, how much she loves him. She bit her lip and looked over noticing the boys were arguing on where they wanted to sit. With this opportunity she quickly took her phone and texted, "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I miss you.... a lot," to Yongguk. Once it was sent she deletes it and walks around the van to get in. 
 
Seolri sat in the middle next to Daehyun with an open spot. She thought it was a free space but the door opens again and Yongguk scoots in while pulling out his phone from his pocket. Seolri tightens her fist, looking over and sees that he hasn't read it yet. The wait was so agonizing, seeing Yongguk just stare at it. He sighed quietly and opens the message. He paused, so did Seolri, but Yongguk just erases it and puts his phone back in his pocket. 
 
Seorli feeling hurt, she leans closer to Daehyun, linking her arm with his, she lays her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She bit the inside of her cheek, trying to hold back the tears. Now, anything, just anything could be going through Yongguk's head and it pained Seolri a lot because she didn't know if there was any sort of hope that ran through Yongguk's mind.
 
 
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
I have to go to work now D;