I Need You

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)
"We have to get out of here!!?!?" shouted Himchan. The group grabbed their belongings as fast as they can, with sand whipping at them. The wind continued to stir, "Hold onto me," Daehyun said grabbing a hold of Seolri's hand. Seolri double checks around if she had dropped anything that was important and notices something shiny. She gasped, it was Yongguk's ring. That was his ring that his dad had given him before he passed away, she knew it meant everything to him so she needed to get it. Seolri let's go of Daehyun and grabs the ring with one quick move and runs back with Daehyun.


"Omo, my bag is filled with so much sand and my hair is every," Sojin whines, "You look terrible too Seolri," Sojin joked, "I have to agree, I need to take a shower," Seolri said as they both walked in the community washroom together. "When did you get that ring?" Sojin asked when she saw it. "Oh this? I found it on the beach," Seolri said turning it on her thumb, "It's kind of big but I like still," Seolri continued.


"So what's up with you and Yongguk?" Sojin asked throwing Seolri off. "Wha-what are you talking about?" Seolri asked nervously, "You two are so, I can't explain it. The way you look at him, you just have a very passionate look, and when he looks at you, he... I think he likes you," Sojin said. Seolri faked a laugh, "You're so silly Sojin, I'm sure that isn't the case," Seolri said, "Besides why would he do that? Isn't his best friend getting married to me?" Seolri added to cover things up. Sojin pursed her lips, "Hmm, yeah. Maybe I was just a little over-observant," Sojin said. It was eating Seolri up, she wanted to just scream. Sojin's her best friend, she shouldn't keep it from her, she needed to tell her. Sojin was about to open the door but Seolri stops her, "Sojin... I need to tell you something.


Seolri told her everything, from living with him till now. Sojin was speechless and remained open from shock and disbelief. "Seolri! How can you cause so much trouble for yourself and Yongguk!!?!?!" Sojin shook her lightly, "What are you going to do now?!?!" Seolri frowns, "I don't know. I' m son confused, my mom told me to be honest but it's not that easy," Seolri leans on Sojin's shoulder and sigh, "In the end someone will be hurt," she said softly. Sojin gets off the sink counter, "Look, I trust in you to figure this out, but remember, follow your heart," Sojin said and patted her shoulder, "Now, let's get back to our rooms and rest until the storm clears," Sojin puts an arm around Seolri and they both leave the bathroom.


Daehyun was sleeping soundly with Seolri in his arms. Seolri slightly brushes away the bangs that covered his eyes, "Pabo," she whispers. Daehyun then pulls her closer and nuzzles in the crook of her neck, giving her slight chills as his constant breath runs down her chest. Seolri was going to put her arm around him but a loud thud was heard. They both sit up, seeing Yongguk storm in. "Yah, did you find anything at the beach?" Yongguk said worried, "Ani, wae? Did you lose something?" Daehyun asked, "Sort of, but if you didn't then I'll go ask the others," Yongguk said not even looking at Seolri and leaves instantly. HI


"I wonder what he's missing, it must be very valuable," Daehyun said lying back down. Seolri sat up and twiddled the ring on her thumb. "I need to talk with Sojin for a while. Just some girl talk ok?" Seolri turned and faced the confused Daehyun, "Ok, but come back soon, I'm gonna miss you," Seolri chuckles and get up, "Ok," she gives Daehyun a kiss and leaves.


Seolri starts to look around the hall to see if she will find Yongguk. She walks into the Himchan and Zelo's room but he wasn't, neither was he with Jongup or Youngjae. She asked Sojin but she had no clue either. Seolri then goes to the lobby to look for him but he was no where in sight. Seolri goes to the front counter and asked about him and luckily they told her that he left. Seolri goes towards the exit and notices the harsh storm, "Omo! No, aish that pabo!" Seolri runs out and heads to the beach.


"Yongguk! Yongguk!" Seolri shouts as she walks around the beach. The wind was blowing very fast, the rain and snad slapped her body harshly and she could barely see, "Yonggu-ahhhhhhh," Seolri screams and meets the ground. She opens her eyes and sees Yongguk on top of her, "Ya! YOU IDIOT!!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO GET HURT??!!?" Yongguk shouts. Seolri looks around and sees a beach chair, flipped. "Mian, I jus- I have your ring," Seolri said.


They both get up and they run to find the nearest shelter they can find. They enter a small restaurant. Seolri sits quietly across Yongguk andshe slips off the ring, sliding it across the table, with no words being said. "Why didn't you tell me you had my ring?" Yongguk started the conversation, "You never asked, you didn't look at me. You only asked Daehyun," Seolri said making Yongguk feel bad. He sighs and rubs his eyes, "I didn't mean to ignore you, I was to focused on the ring. I'm sorry," Seolri face palmed and sighed, scrunching her face, "No, don't apologize, I'm being the selfish one. You were just worried at that time," Seolri apologized. She opened her eyes when she felt a pair of warm hands on top of hers, "I love you," Yongguk said with a warm smile, "I love you too," Seolri frowned.


Seolri and Yongguk heads back to the hotel, walking side by side just inches away from each other. Their insides were burning so bad, they wanted to be in each others arms but that couldn't because they had to be cautious. They occasionally stole glances and giggled a little. It felt like a love that had yet to be bloomed, little by little they fell for each other even more.


"Bye," they both said in synch before walking the opposite directions. Seolri bit her lips, trying to fight the smile. Even now he still created those butterflies in her stomach. The way he smiled still made her knees weak and her hands sweaty. The smile faded though, because she realized she was wasting time. If she had acted earlier maybe it wouldn't have to be like this.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I have been busy with school, work and laziness OTL

until then.... annyeong!!!

P.S. : A new story is being brained stormed at the moment!!! I hope you are Block B lover, specifically a Zico lover ;)