When You Let Anger Get To You

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

Seolri smiled at the sight of Yongguk's sleeping face. She was on her stomach with her elbows supporting her upper body while Yongguk's arm was still wrapped around her. Seolri starts to push his bangs back revealing his forhead. With the smile still plastered on her face she leans forward and kisses his nose. All of a sudden Seolri squeals when Yongguk lays on his back and pulls Seolri lying on top. They both started to laugh, "Yah! You scared me," Seolri says and playfully hits his chest. "Mianhae," Yongguk apologizes. There was a pause between them. Their eyes locked, both smiling back at each other. Seolri slowly closes her eyes and leans down to kiss him but before their lips could touch, an innocent cry was heard following by another. Seolri dips down to give him a peck and immediately, she rolls off of Yongguk to go see her babies.


"Jungguk and Ingukkie must need a diaper change and a bottle?" Seolri playfully spoke to her sons. She giggled, "Umma and appa will get right to it ok?" Seolri said and picked up Jungguk. "Jungguk ah, you are gonna go to appa and I'll take care of your brother, eo?" As if Jungguk understood what Seolri said, he bursted into a louder cry. Seolri chuckles and rocks him back and forth, "sh she, I know, I don't like your daddy either," she said and kissed Jungguk's forhead, hushing him down. "Ya," Yongguk said and pouted, "Don't 'ya' me, hurry Inguk needs his diaper changed," Seolri demanded. Yongguk lazily rose from the bed and scoops Inguk up from his crib.


The morning was a hassle due to taking care of the twins. Yongguk and Seolri's hands were always full and they were all over the place taking care of the twins. Even though it was stressful, Seolri was glad she was with Yongguk. "Inguk, appa never cried as much as you did, so you have to be like appa," Yongguk told Inguk. Seolri puts down Jungguk who was asleep and headed towards Yongguk and Jungguk. "Aish, don't talk to him that way," Seolri said and took Inguk in her arms. "Don't listen to your father, he's being a meany," Seolri spoke softly to Inguk and rocked him back and forth until he slowly drifted to sleep.


It was noon so Yongguk had to get going so he can get ready for work himself. He kissed his sons and Seolri and went back home to tidy himself up for work. He was music specialist who helped many people with composing and song writing. He enjoyed what he did, matter of fact, he loved it. One of the things he cherished most was music because that was the only way he could truly express himself, that is, until he met Seolri.


Later on that day Daehyun, Seolri, Yesol and Yongguk went on a double date. They took the twins to Yesol's parents house because they were excited to see the baby. That meant that Yesol and Seolri were now good friends, they didn't have any grudges against each other so they were on good basis. Yesol actually enjoyed being around Seolri. It's been a while since she's had a good friend to be around.

 

The two couples went to a very sophisticated restaurant. They all met at the front door and greeted each other with smiles and friendly hugs. "Seolri you look gorgeous! It makes me look so under dressed," Yesol complimented Seolri after pulling away from their hug. It was true, Seolri looked stunning with her elegant black cocktail dress. She smiled and looked down, "Thanks Yesol, you look dazzling too," Seolri complimented back. "Now shall we go in?" Daehyun said. Yongguk eyed him as Daehyun wrapped his arm around Seolri's waist. "Let's go!" Yesol said excited to see what was inside the restaurant. 


"Wow, this place is beautiful!" Seolri said looking from the ceiling to the floor, amazed like a little kid at an amusement park. "I knew you would like it," Daehyun said and kissed her cheek. She giggled at the ticklish feeling she got from Daehyun's breath, "Thank you so much, oppa, I love it," Seolri smiled and kissed his cheek, "Ya ya, don't be so lovey dovey when it's a double date," Yesol jokingly said making them laugh but Yongguk.  It was annoying him, it seemed as if Seolri didn't care about the fact that he was standing right there, the man she had confessed to not even a week ago. It pained him to see her smile because of some other guy besides him. It angered him a little too, seeing her in someone elses arms and being ok with it. He knew he had no right to be mad, after all that is Daehyun's girlfriend. 
 

Yesol and Seolri decided to take a little bathroom break leaving Yongguk and Daehyun alone at the table. "Hyung what do you think of this?" Daehyun scoots over and shows Yongguk a beautiful ring with many diamonds all around it. "Who's this for?" Yongguk asked knowing exactly who it was for. "I'm going to propose to Seolri, that's why I wanted you to be here. You're one of my best friends so I wanted you to see it," Daehyun said clueless to the fact that Yongguk wanted to just attack Daehyun. "I really hope she accepts my ring, I really have good feelings about her," Daehyun said eyeing the ring. Yongguk cleared his throat, "I have to use the bathroom," Yongguk quickly left the table and headed towards the bathroom. 


When Yongguk reaches the bathrooms, Yesol comes out of the girls bathroom first and spots him. "You need to use the bathroom?" she asks. Yongguk fakes a smile and nods. Yesol left the area and right when she turned the corner Seolri comes out and spots Yongguk too, "Oh, you need to use the bathroom too?" Seorli smiles innocently. Yongguk didn't answer, instead he grabbed her wrist and rushes to a private corner, "Ya, that hurts! What's your problem?" Seolri said in an irratated tone. "Are you blind? Can you not see? What is wrong with you? Why are you being so foolish?" Yongguk quietly scolds Seolri. "What are you talking about Yongguk? Are you ok?" Seorli asked confused at his attitude, "I thought you loved me?" Yongguk asked, "What? Of course I do, Yongguk, what is wrong?" Seolri asked for the third time, "Why are you all up on Daehyun like that? Don't you know that bothers me? I don't want you with him," Yongguk scolds. Seolri is far beyond angry, "Yongguk what are you talking about? He is my boyfriend, so what if I do? I love you, I do, but I just can't completely give him the cold shoulder out of nowhere!" Seolri argues back, "I still don't want you with him," Yongguk argues. Seolri got even more angry because first, Yongguk was being unreasonably angry at her and because he was telling her what to do as if she was his pet, "Yongguk shut up! I don't know what has gotten into you. If it bothers you so much then why don't you just leave? This is ridiculous! You act as if I don't like the sight of Yesol being with you either! Plus, if you don't want me with Daehyun because you want me, then why are you still with Yesol?" Seolri harshly spoke and it made Yongguk realise how much of an idiot he was being. "Don't talk to me for the rest of the night, or maybe even ever! I can do whatever I want, no one told you to be my father!" Seolri said and pushed him out of the way so she could return to the table. 

 

"What took you so long?" Daehyun said once Seolri sat down. She sighed and smiled, "It's a girl thing you won't ever understand," she giggled and ruffled his hair. Yongguk soon comes back and sits down trying to collect himself together because right now he was confused and he was feeling like an idiot. He had no idea what got him to be so, not himself. 

 

During the deserts, Daehyun wiped his mouth and cleared his throat, "Now that we're all here, I have an announcement," he said confidently. He turns to Seorli, "Yang Seolri, I know it's only been a while since we've been dating but I have a strong feeling in my heart that you could be the one," he said proudly and kneels down on one knee. Seolri, Yesol and Yongguk's eyes grew big, "Yang Seolri, will you marry me?" Seolri gasped as she saw the big, beautiful ring that was right in front of her face, "Omo, oppa," she spits out, "So?" Daehyun asked. Seolri stops in her thoughts and thought of Yongguk, but she let her anger get to her again so now she was just careless. She continued to smile and just like that, she nods in agreement. Daehyun slides the ring on her finger and kisses her. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

T~T What do they do now?