I Need You

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)
Daehyun spent the day with Seolri until it was time for the twins to sleep for the night. He pulled Seolri into his arms and showered her with kisses before pulling away. "Good night lovely," Daehyun cooed and kissed her forhead. Seolri smiled and hugged him one more time, "Night," she said to Daehyun. With those words Daehyun left and closed the door behind him. Seolri's smile faded and she huffed a huge sigh. She didn't feel right... She didn't feel satisfied about the way her night. She felt as if she was missing something and then it hit her... she missed Yongguk. She ruffled her hair in fustration. All she wanted was to be in Yongguk's arms, to be so close that there was no space between them. Seolri quietly hovered over her twins and watched them, wondering if Yongguk was feeling the same way.


It was about midnight and Seolri was still awake, still thinking about Yongguk. It was hard to even think right without his presence. She sat on the window sill staring out, observing buildings as their lights shining through the windows turn off one by one. As she sat and thought of Yongguk her phone starts to vibrate on the night stand. She wondered for a bit to think who it could have been and got up to answer. Seolri picks up the phone and sees that it was Yongguk calling. She raises an eyebrow in confusion and answers the call. "Did I wake you up?" She felt some sort of relief hearing his deep voice, "Actually, no. I can't sleep at the moment," Seolri replied. "That , neither can I. What are you doing?" Yongguk asks. "Just sitting in my room," Seolri answers. After that she heard a knock on her door, "Omona.." she said frightened, "What is it?" Yongguk asks, "Someone's at my door..." Seolri answered. She quietly and slowly walked to the door, "Calm down, it might be Daehyun. Make sure you check your peep hole," Yongguk suggested. Seolri looks and sees the back of a guy who had blonde hair like Daehyun so she sighed in relief and opens the door. The guy turns around and her eyes grows big once she sees Yongguk smiling face still on the phone. She forgot, Yongguk too, had blonde hair, "Surprise?" Yongguk said and hangs up. "Yongguk what are you doing here?" Seolri shouts in a hushed tone. He chuckled, "Yesol had to fill in for someone and it was a night shift. I was alone and I couldn't sleep so I thought I would visit," Yongguk explained and walks in closing the door. He turns back around and comes closer until he was just inches away from Seolri who was getting tensed. "But the main reason is because.." he drifts off. Yongguk's hand traces down Seolri's arms until he reached her hands. He held them and pulled her closer, leaning his forhead with Seolri's, "I miss you," he whispers. Seolri gasped and hugged his waist, stuffing her face in his chest, in haling his scent, making her a little dizzy. Yongguk wraps his arms around her and squeezes her lightly, leaning his head down, stuffing his face into the crook of her neck and kissed it. "I miss you too," Seolri mumbles into his shirt.


They rocked side to side a couple times and then pulled apart still holding each other. She looked up at him and saw his big gummy smile. She smiled and cupped his face, "I love your gummy smile," she said and giggled a little. Yongguk giggled and leaned his forhead with hers. Their eyes closed, nose touching, "I'll only smile like this for you," Yongguk said. Seolri chuckled at his cheesy statment. The distance was already torture so Yongguk dips even closer and captured her lips with his. Seolri immediatley kisses back, holding his face in place and tip toes to come even closer. Now this was what Seolri was missing and now she felt satisfied and complete for the night.


Yongguk continues to kiss her and walk until Seolri's back met a wall. With one swift move, he lifts Seolri and with her instincts, Seolri splits her leg and Yongguk closes the gap once again. Seolri, with her legs wrapped around Yongguk, was now higher. She dipped down and continued to kiss Yongguk passionately. "Who... knew...you..were...such...an...awesome...kisser?" Yongguk comments in between kisses. Seolri chuckles, "Stop.. talking," she spoke and continues to kiss him. The wonderful moment had to end though once a squeal was heard from the bedroom.


Yongguk let's Seolri go but leans up against Seolri until she met the wall again. He hugs her once more and lifts her so she was leaning on the wall. She playfully pushes him away and heads towards her bed room. She hovers over the crib and sees her little sons crying. She picks up Jungguk and Yongguk took Inguk. They both bounced the two gently while feeding them their milk. Once they were settled down they placed them back in their crib. After putting down Jungguk, she felt Yongguk's arms wrap around her waist and he leans on her shoulder. "Now that you're here with me, I can finally sleep," Yongguk said. Seolri smiles and turns around, "Same here," she said. They both held hands and jumped into bed. Yongguk pulls Seolri close to him and kisses the back of her hair, "Good Night," ... "Good Night,"... "I love you," Yongguk whispered. Seolri paused and thought for a second about it. She was certain about it, she laced her hands with his and kissed it, "I love you too."




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




Omg!! What about Daehyun and Yesol?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? T~T