Finding the Baby Daddy!!

I'm An Appa?!?! (HIATUS ON THIS FIC)

Seolri starts to hit her head after she took her pregnancy test, which read positive. "Pabo, pabo, pabo, pabo, pabo," she repeatedly told herself. She finally stopped hitting her head and took out her phone. "He must be in here somewhere," she said while looking through her contacts. As she scrolled, she found a name that she has never heard of before, well at least she think she didn't.

She closed her eyes briefly, "Please let it be you," she nervously tapped on his name "Bang Yongguk". Seolri slowly puts her phone to her ear and listens to the ringtone. "Hello?" a very deep, husky voice was on the other line. She stutters, "Um, uh, hello, are you Bang Yongguk?" She asks, "Yes and who are you?" he answers with another question. She took another breath, "Well before I tell you who I am, do you remember going to a person name Jung Daehyun's party? About last month?" there was a long, nerve wrecking pause, "Mmmm oh yeah! I do, why what about it?" he replies. Seolri couldn't spit out the words but she feels as if telling him in person would be better. "Can we meet up? I know you barely know me but this is something big that you need to know involving that party..." Seolri asks. She swallows the lump in , hoping he'll agree but, what person will agree to something like this? It's just craz- "Sure" her thoughts stop when she hears that word. "Really?" she asks for assurance, "Yeah, we can. Is today a good day?" Seolri takes a minute to think if anything will happen today and she remembers that her family is having their weekly family night. "Uhh.. I do-" before Seolri could continue, Yongguk interupts, "I'm sorry but it has to be today. I'm gonna be going out of town soon and today is going to be the day I'll be available," he says to her. Seolri bit her lips and sighed, "Sure we can," she replies feeling hesitant about it. "That's great. Look, I gotta go now, we'll meet at the coffee shop at 6 ok? Bye," Yongguk hangs up the phone leaving Seolri hanging.


Seolri drops her hands to her lap and sighs again. 'Please let it be him' Seolri thought. She didn't want the search to be difficult and she knew that he was the only person she had slept with... it was acutally her first time. So it had to be him.. right?


Seolri goes downstairs and looks around to find her mom. Her mom sat quietly at the kitchen table cutting out coupons and drinking coffee. Seolri quietly slid in the chair across from her mother and cleared to get her mother's attention. Her mom looked up and back down to the coupons, "Is there something wrong dear?" Seolri's mom asked. Seolri tries her best and says, "Mom, I won't be able to join for our family night..." she slowlys announces. Seolri's mom paused and looked up with a concerned face, "Why? You know it's family night. Why didn't you tell us earlier? Your dad already pre bought our tickets for the sold out movie premier and we already have our usual reservation for our dinner." Seolri feeling guilty tried to make another excuse, "This is an important plan my friends had set up before we graduated and we have delayed it for so long. Today is they will be availabe. If we don't do it then we'll have to wait longer, mom..." Seolri nailed it, she sounded like she was telling the truth. Seolri's mother stared at her, "Are you sure? You're not lying are you? Because I've never heard you talk about this until now," Seolri's mother questioned. Seolri bit her lip, "No, I'm not. I promise," Seolri lied again. Seolri's mother looked at her again, "Fine. But just for this time," Seolri's mother finally agreed. Seolri jumped up from her chair and hugged her mom, "Thanks mom," Seolri said and ran back to her room.


It was now time to go meet him. But the problem was that she had no clue how he even looked like. She was just hoping for the best, hoping that he will understand and hoping that he won't think of her as some lunatic, framing him as the father. She had a strong feeling in the gut that it was him but then again, who really knows?


Seolri walked to the coffee shop and looked around hoping to find him but it could have been anybody. She took out her phone and called his phone. She looked around one more time and saw a man taking out his phone and answered it. When he did he automatically looked up and saw Seolri who was staring right back. Seolri tried not to freeze up, she started walking until she was finally right at the table.


Seolri started, "Yongguk-sshi?" He looked at Seolri with no expression making her feel nervous. Seolri sat down and slightly smiled, "What did you want to talk about that was so important?" Yongguk asks. Seolri played with her fingers looking down, "Do you remember me?" she asks. "Well how can I answer you if you're looking down?" Yongguk answers with a question. Seolri was already freaking out sitting across from him already but now she had to look at him!?!


Seorli slowly lifts her head up meeting him eye to eye. He leans forward and rests his elbow on the table and used his hand to support his head. "Oh hey I remember you! You and I met at Daehyun's party! Didn't we... you know.." Seolri finished his sentence, "Hook up? Yeah we did," She says. "Yeah.. but listen, I never intended for that to happen, I had a couple of shots-" Seolri didn't want to discuss that. She needed to say it. She cuts him off, "I'm pregnant," she spits out. He stops talking and his smile slowly changes into a shocked look. Yongguk starts to stutter, "A-and you think it's mine?" He points to himself. "I don't think... I know," Seolri clarifies. Yongguk fakes a laugh and scoffs, "I think you have the wrong person. I'm pretty sure I'm not, it must have been the guy before me," Yongguk says trying to convince not only Seolri but himself as well. "You were the only one and I know it for sure because..." Seolri stops at mid sentence. "Because what?" Yongguk questions. Seolri sighs, "Because you were my first so that's why I know you're the father-"


So this was what you meant when you said it was so important?" Seolri froze when she heard a familiar voice. Both Yongguk and Seolri stood up, turning to see no other than Seolri's parents and Seolri's younger brother. "Mom... Dad I can explain."



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



O.O Busted!!!



Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Until then... Annyeong!!! ^_~¥