NEW OPPORTUNITY

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

Jiwon’s POV:

I decided to water the plants. Someone pumped out of nowhere and asked me something unexpected for me, he even scared me:

“Excuse me. Are you the one who took care this beautiful now garden?” Someone asked. I turned around and I saw it was a guy.

“Yeah.” I said and turned around again.

“It’s beautiful now, because of you.” He said. I smiled. He was polite and sincere with me. It made me feel better.

My master asked me to wash some dishes of the cafeteria. I did as she said. There were a lot of dishes, it looked like pigs ate there, all the place was dirty and I cleaned it. I was tired when I ended, but it was shinning.

When I went out, I saw Hyunbin in the parking lot waiting for me. I felt so happy and glad to see my oppa worry for me.

“Jiwonnie, here!” He shouted at me. I smiled and went directly to him.

“You’re the best.” I said thankful

“What would I win with this?” He asked with a big smile putting his cheek like if he wanted a kiss.

“Ok, you’d win it” I said and kissed his cheek, he was like a crazy, he almost jumped up and down because I kissed him. (I don’t do that usually).

We went into his car. He didn’t say anything while the ride.

“Where are we going? My house is not in this way” I asked a little confused.

“We’re going to my house. I brought your uniform. Your mom said that you could go with me. My parents aren’t here, so…” He said with a worried expression.

“Is there something more?” I asked with suspicious. He didn’t answer. “Is it because of Joowon?” I asked again.

“Mmm… yep” He said with apologizing eyes.

“What is it?”

“Hyera came to your house for visit and I don’t want you to be mad, you’re tired, you should have some rest.” He said with a smile, I smiled too. I was glad that he worries about me.

“Thank you” I said. “What does she want now?” I asked annoyed

“I don’t know, maybe talk about the wedding or convince your mom to accept her” He said laughing.

“Sometimes I think that my parents are not that smart. They can’t realize who she is.” I said pieced of.

“Don’t think that. She’s kind but we know more about her. I like her but not that much to tell my hyung to marry with him” He said. I rolled my eyes, I really hate her.

“Well, they’re blind.”

“Maybe they are” He said sarcastically.

“Oppa I need more money, how could I earn it?” I asked him.

“Well… why don’t you ask for some new chores, like if you could help your boss or extra work? I don’t know… try it.”  He answered.

That could be a good idea but I’m already tired. The good think is that the next week we’re on vacations and I could do more things, maybe I could sell deserts. I’m a good cooker.

We arrived to my aunt’s house. It’s a big house, there are a lot of rooms and they’re one of the richest of Seoul, so is like I have a house there, we’re really close.

“We are here” He said parking on the garage.

“Yeah. Are you going to help me with my homework?” I asked him with my aegyo. He groaned and nodded.

We entered to the house and went directly to the library room and started to do our homework. It was already 2 am when we ended all our work. We were tired and went to sleep.

The next day I went to the school. The day was as always, boring. We had a lot of homework again and I’m tired. I can’t stand this but the good news is that we’re going to be on vacations, so I have only to stand this week and ta-da vacations.

I had to go to the library after my last class to finish one of my homework and the most complicated one. So, I couldn’t go home to eat and take a shower =(

I went straight to the Starship Ent. Company, I bought kimchi and I ate it when I was walking to my work.

When I arrived, I saw my watch and I was 15 minutes earlier. I went to the receptionist to ask for some good advice about an extra time work.

“Hello.” I said with a big smile but nervous at the same time.

“Hi. May I help you?” The lady said.

“Yeah!” I hesitated for a while “I was thinking about another thing that I could do here, you know I need more money to pay my school” I said with an expression like a cute poor little girl.

“Well, actually we don’t have another vacant work here. But you can ask the boss” She answered.

“Ok.” I said disappointed.

The only solution was to sell some homemade desserts. When I came out of the janitor’s room with my uniform someone appeared in front of me.

“Hey! I heard that you need some money to pay back me. If you want I can offer you a good job” The jerk twin said.

“What?” I asked coldly.

“We’re on a project, so you can film us.” Youngmin said (I think that’s his name). I thought for a while.

“Fine, but you have to pay me for my work.” I said.

“Yeah, sure” He said turning around and left me.

“Maybe this is my opportunity to show them my abilities with the cam”

---------------------------------

Sorry, I'm too late. But here's the new chapter hope you like it and please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE here I want to know your opinion =)