REMEMBER

I'm the New Starship's... Janitor?

CHAPTER 14

KWANGMIN’S POV

We were on the plane back to Korea after being one month in Japan. Minwoo and Hyunseong were awake, the other members were sleeping.

“Kwangminie, what are you thinking about?” Hyunseong hyung asked to me suddenly.

“I’m listening to music and I was thinking how I would learn all the lines for that film.” I answered to him with an annoyed voice.

“I know, it might be hard.” He turned his face to me- he was sitting next to me- “I know you’re thinking about something else Kwangmin. You can’t lie to your hyung.” He grinned at me.

“What are you talking about? I told you the truth.” I told him with a confused expression. Of course he was right, I was thinking about other things too but it wasn’t the matter at that time.

He laughed at me and continued, “Kwangminie” he sang, “You are so cute. But you’re thinking about a girl, I can see it in your eyes”. Being sincere, he scared me because this time I wasn’t thinking about a girl.

“Hyung I think you are going crazy because this time I wasn’t thinking about a girl. But when I think about one, I’ll tell you” I told with a playful voice. He frowned. He burst in laughter.

Hyunseong sighed and stayed calm for a minute and then continued disturbing me, “This kid! This hyung knows a lot about girls” He told me, feeling pride of himself. “I don’t think so” I sang in answered of his ridiculous comment.

“You are being rude Kwangmin.” He warned me. “By the way, I know you like the new girl.” He said out of nowhere, I turned back to him with a frown on my face and asked him disbelief, “what?”

“Yeah, you do. I have been looking you and you keep sending messages that you like that girl.”

“Hyung you are insane, you can’t observe people like that. It’s scary” I shiver at the thought.

He turned his eyes and told me “whatever, but you don’t know how to lie” and he turned back to his seat.

I think he was right, I wasn’t sure if I’ve felt in love with that girl because it was ridiculous. I haven’t held a conversation with her nor looked for her before, so in a way it wasn’t credible.

But in the other hand, I kept thinking about her. I wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was love first sight but I don’t believe in that. Or maybe I was just curious about her mysterious sight to Donghyun hyung. She kept looking at him with a curious look and confused as if she known him but at the same time she might be wrong.

By the way I have to think how to clarify my feelings. I felt asleep while thinking about it…

“Kwangmin wake up, we have arrived” Youngmin pated my head waking me up.

“Okay” I told him half asleep.

I put my sunglasses and my backpack on. I went out of the plane and walked with Youngmin next to me. He didn’t say anything. I was listening to music and hi was checking up our passports.- He is charge of mine too-

We walked to the luggage band to pick ours up. Donghyun warned us to wait until the last member pick up his luggage. We did as he said and head to the van. We greeted our fans and went into the vehicle.

“Guys, we are going to the Starship’s Building to organize our new schedule for the next comeback and practice. Please be ready and try to be enthusiastic.” Our leader suggested to us. We would be tired for the next schedule so we tried to sleep on the way to our destiny.

I think I slept all the way, when I woke up we were on the parking lot and our manager woke us up.

--- AT STARSHIP’S BUILDING---

We head directly to our practice room to check our new schedule with our manager, but when we entered there we got surprised because one of the janitors was cleaning the room up (actually she was mopping). And it was the young girl.

“Can we enter?” Our manager asked to the girl. She turned back and with a sad face nodded her face.

“Good morning.” We all greed the girl and she bowed at us.

“Sorry if we ruined your cleaning up, but we need to assemble right now” Donghyun told her with a smile.

“I’m almost finished. Can I end up this part?” She asked with begging eyes. Our manager agreed and he said he had to pick up our schedule to the office, so she could end up while his absent.

The girl finished mopping the room and stayed there for a while.

“What are you waiting for?” Donghyun asked her.

“Uh?” she reacted, “sorry, a drop of sweat fell into my eye. I’m going out now.” She told him. She looked exhausted, maybe she was sad because it was Sunday and she wanted to rest a bit.

She took her tools up and walked to the door, I glared at her. She has a pale face and looked back to me and smiled a little. Then suddenly she stopped and turned back to Donghyun hyung. She stared at him and he tried to look at her as kind as he could. After that the girl spoke, “What is your name?”

Donghyun confused answered to her and she blinked twice and stared at him again, she looked confused. “Sorry, it’s just that…” she was nervous, “you seem familiar to me, sorry I have to go”. I could see how she blushed and rushed out of the room. The atmosphere was awkward and I was the first speaking.

“Hyung, do you know her? She looked so confused”

“I don’t know but maybe I know her for somewhere. By the way she’s not a fan of us and I haven’t seen her before, I guess. She’s kinda suspicious.” After his speech, our manager came into the room.

He read to us the schedule and asked us to practice a lot this time, we have to: work out, practice our vocals and our raps, concentrate and work harder. It will be a hard time…

JIWON’S POV

Today is Sunday and I have to work. My family wanted to have some time together, so we past all the morning together. Even my father took us to a restaurant today. I was surprised. But I wasn’t feeling okay, I got headache because of my eyes’ problem.

“Daddy, what are we celebrating?” I asked to my dad after the waitress left with the order written.

“Well… I’m moving to another job and now I will stay here in the city.” My dad told us so excited, “and now we can have more money.”

“That’s good honey.” My mom replied to him sweetly.

My brother and I turned our faces to look at us. We stare in our eyes for a second and then he mouthed me “what a relief” and I nodded in response.

“Dad, I’m so happy for you” My brother told.

“Daddy” I called him a bit quietly, “I’m so happy for you and grateful to the Heaven” I answered him and took his hand into mine, he smiled at me and gave his sweet look.

“Here is your order” the waitress interrupted us.

“Mom!, Dad!, Oppa! I have to go to the work today.” I told them as I went downstairs.

“Okay sweetie. Take care”, my mom called from the kitchen. My dad went out to the living room and said his goodbyes to me from the gate of our house.

I went straight to the bus stop. I took my cell phone out of my bag and found a message from Hyunbin oppa. It says: I haven’t seen you this weekend so I miss you so much. I felt a bit annoyed by his cheese message but a little touched by his cute message.

My bus arrived so I took it. On the way to the work I answered his message, and we texted for the entire road. The bus stopped three blocks away from the building so I had to walk to there. There was a grocery shop and I entered to buy some water and cookies. I saved them into my bag- I would eat them after the work- and continued with my walk.

-At the work-

“Good afternoon Master” I greeted my boss.

“Afternoon child” she answered indifferent. I only bowed and changed into my uniform.

“What did you buy?” suddenly she asked me. “Excuse me?” I asked confused.

“With your payment. What did you buy with that?”

“Oh! I bought me a pair of glasses because I have been having a visual problem, so I had to spend my money on that.” I told her with a green.

“Good for you kid” she said and got out of the changing room.

 I just shrugged and checked on my schedule. My first task was cleaning BOYFRIEND’S ROOM, I felt annoyed just thinking about how they would complain about me buying them their grocery. But then I remembered that they were absent for this whole month so, they wouldn’t be coming, and then I could work in peace.

I took all my tools and went directly to the room. I prepared the solution and started mopping the room.

I started with the mopping and as much as I was working my headache got worse and worse. It was almost finished, so I decided to take some rest when someone suddenly opened the door. I could see a man standing at the door gate from the mirror and asked me if he could pass in, I turned around and nodded in respond. The man and Boyfriend came into the room. I almost beg them to let me finish my task and they agreed with that.

Their manager asked me if I was done, but I wasn’t, so he went to somewhere else while I was finishing my task. The guys were talking about something and they got really noisy, and I felt as my head was going to burst. After finishing my task I had to rest for a while standing there.

“What are you waiting for?” The eldest member asked me.

“Uh?”, I reacted, “sorry, a drop of sweat fell into my eye. I’m going out now.” I lied to him. My head was going to burst.

***Oppa! Take care of me please*** suddenly this memory came into my mind. The guy looked like the white guy.

So I just stared at him confused and then I spoke without thinking, “What is your name?”

The guy confused answered me, “I’m Donghyun”, I blinked and stared at him again, I got confused and after realizing what I’ve done I apologized automatically with a stupid excuse “Sorry, it’s just that… you seem familiar to me, sorry I have to go”. I think I blushed and rushed out of the room.

I was so embarrassed that I didn’t see where I was walking and I pumped into someone, I almost dropped the water over him. I just bowed in forgiveness and went to the next chore.

“You have to clean up all the ground floor because we have to get all the building clean because of a visit, and one of the janitors didn’t come, so one person is going to clean each floor.” One of my partner told me and I just nodded. I wasn’t feeling okay.

My headache was getting worse for each room I had to clean, so I decided to take a pill. I went to my locker and take the pillbox of my bag and took it with the water I bought earlier. The effect was going to start later and I had a lot of work to do.

I was cleaning the corridor when a guy rushed out from a room and ran to the restroom. It looked like he was going to disgorge and that meant that I had to clean the restroom later.

“More work to do” I sighed sadly.

The guy went out of the restroom and he was pale, I got worried about him and rushed to his help, he almost faint.

“Are you okay? You are pale” I asked him while I was guiding him to the nearest bench. I didn’t know what to do, but I remembered that my mom always says that a candy is very useful in this situation. So I looked for a candy inside my bags of my clothes but there wasn’t one. I remembered the cookies I bought and I went for them.

When I came back with the cookies I saw the guy sat on the bench with his hands over his knees and his head down, he was breathing hardly.

“Here, take this” I handed him a cookie.

“Thanks” he spoke faltering. He put the cookie in his mouth and chewed it a little, I handed him my bottle of water too and he drank it. He was calming down.

“Are you better now?” I asked him and squatted to see his face and make sure if he wasn’t pale anymore. I was so worried that I didn’t realize that this person was one of the twins.

He looked down at and thanked me, and then he smiled. I sighed in relief. Then suddenly his brother ran where we were with a worried face.

“Are you okay?” he almost pushed me away. I went straight and stepped back.

“I’m better now” he looked up to his brother. He was breathing hardly and pulled himself to the wall, he looked tired. He looked up at me and grin a little and mouthed “thank you”, I couldn’t help but smile at his kindness and mouthed “welcome” to him.

His brother sat next to him and realizes that I was there and he thanked me too, “if you need some help, you can ask me” I offered to them and went back to continue my work, they stayed there for a while.

The blond twin stood up and walked across the corridor to his place. The other twin was still sitting there and he hesitated to stand up. I could see him from the glass of the window and I went to help him, he looked weak. I caught him.

He was breathing hardly but he tried to go back to his room, I was leading him there but he suddenly stopped, maybe to catch his breath. “I feel so tired” he told me turning his face to me.

“I know what you mean but…” I put my head down because I didn’t know what to say, “but?” he asked me, he stared at me until I responded to him, “… but we have to work” I smiled trying to reassure him. He just smirked at my stupid answer.

“Yeah, maybe” he breathed deeply and continue walking.

“What happened to you?” I asked curious of why he almost fainted a while ago.

“I ate something at the plane and my stomach is not feeling okay. I felt my stomach introducing me to vomit and it felt so disgusting” I opened my eyes widely just imagining him, he was so skinny and maybe it was because he doesn’t eat well.

“Well, you should drink a tea and eat something. Because if you don’t eat, you would faint” I looked at his face, he was looking at me too, our eyes met. He was listening carefully to me. “Do you remember my name? I remember yours. You are Jiwon, right?” He asked me suddenly still looking into my eyes. I blinked and nodded to him.

He was anticipating my answer but I couldn’t remember his name but I tried hard to remember- it made my headache worse- and could find it, “your name is Kwangmin” I answered with a question mark on my face, he nodded.

“Thank you for helping me, I’m feeling better now. I can walk by myself” he told me and shrugged my hand that was holding his hand, I removed it and he left. We were few steps from his room door, he walked away.

------

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. YOU CAN ASK FOR REQUESTIONS TO THIS FANFIC TOO. PLEASE COMMENT A LOT T.T